Forums » News & Announcements

Difficult times

• 954 posts
    April 27, 2023 10:36 AM PDT
    The last time I checked. People can miss read things. I ain’t dumb.
    • 56 posts
    April 27, 2023 10:56 AM PDT

Adding more payment methods or other stuff like you guys are saying is good.

I really hope that Warmerise keeps going and going and i'm still gonna hope that someday it will have something great happening to it and then be like it was back in 2011 to 2017

• 998 posts
    April 27, 2023 12:07 PM PDT

Update: The image upload limit will not affect the video or link thumbnails (earlier today, attaching a video would not load the thumbnail, but it should work Ok now).

I will continue updating the game as usual, the new update should be available for testing soon.

• 71 posts
    April 27, 2023 12:12 PM PDT

Max said:

I will continue updating the game as usual, the new update should be available for testing soon.

Finally a good news!! Cheers.

• 480 posts
    April 27, 2023 1:19 PM PDT
    Thanks, Max.
    • 212 posts
    April 27, 2023 1:47 PM PDT

okeoke right decision max, understandable.

• 4 posts
    April 27, 2023 2:30 PM PDT

Thanks, Max.

• April 27, 2023 2:46 PM PDT

That cool 

• 105 posts
    April 27, 2023 3:50 PM PDT

THEVETERAN said:

I really hope that Warmerise keeps going and going and i'm still gonna hope that someday it will have something great happening to it and then be like it was back in 2011 to 2017

+1 for this one. 

I'm saying again i can not make any purchsement on site becuase paypal is blacklisted in my country. Also consider creating patreon or smt like that so we can donate your projects consantly

• 954 posts
    April 27, 2023 4:13 PM PDT
    Bruh why does everyone have a problem with me? Is it just because I am an American patriot? Maybe because I’m Christian? I have good ideas and sometimes people miss read things. So don’t start making it a big deal. Also respect what people miss read or think. Not say “you are dumb” because someone thought that something meant something else.
    This post was edited by Spacetrooper at April 27, 2023 4:19 PM PDT
    • 493 posts
    April 27, 2023 11:26 PM PDT

Kalamar said:

THEVETERAN said:

+1 for this one. 

I'm saying again i can not make any purchsement on site becuase paypal is blacklisted in my country. Also consider creating patreon or smt like that so we can donate your projects consantly

wait but it does not work with a vpn?

• 71 posts
    April 28, 2023 1:38 AM PDT

Dispater said:

Kalamar said:

THEVETERAN said:

+1 for this one. 

wait but it does not work with a vpn?

Paypal won't register you if your country is in blacklist, even if with a vpn.

• 105 posts
    April 28, 2023 2:39 PM PDT

Guys, stop bullying Spacetrooper. He just misread the text. We all do that. Also Spacetrooper. 

This post was edited by Iplayvideogames at April 28, 2023 2:39 PM PDT
    • 954 posts
    April 28, 2023 4:29 PM PDT
    Thank you iplayvideogames. Nice American flag.
    • 96 posts
    April 28, 2023 5:24 PM PDT
    Why guys bullying Space trooper? ..MAX PLS BAN (:
    • 96 posts
    April 28, 2023 5:26 PM PDT
    Even Akhtar the dude with the lowest iq in earth bullying bro uatatafuk wermerise so cringe ..dekekeiizkdkdjfjd
    • 652 posts
    April 28, 2023 11:38 PM PDT

Spacetrooper said:

@max I think you should work on a single player version of this game. so that if this does actually shut the multiplayer servers (which is what I am understanding by this) we can still play the game and earn cash offline.

what the hell

• 144 posts
    April 29, 2023 7:28 AM PDT

I'd gladly help out and donate

...if I actually had cosh...

I guess watching ads will help? 

• 954 posts
    April 29, 2023 7:57 AM PDT
    Bruh is a single player campaign *not* good for this game? I miss read it. But even if I didn’t, single player would be very cool, especially with a storyline. So I’m not sure why you guys are complaining about my posts
    • 212 posts
    April 29, 2023 10:14 AM PDT

don't you need a lot of stuff to do that like voicelines, cutscenes, animations, bunch of maps, etc. sounds like to much.

• 71 posts
    April 29, 2023 10:37 AM PDT

Spacetrooper said: Bruh is a single player campaign *not* good for this game? I miss read it. But even if I didn’t, single player would be very cool, especially with a storyline. So I’m not sure why you guys are complaining about my posts

The storyline will make this game heavier and require more resources. There are many more things that won't make this easy, and the main one is that, as far as I know, Max is the only developer currently, and he will have to make Warmerize again from scratch to make it single-player.

• 105 posts
    April 29, 2023 2:42 PM PDT

Cenz said:

don't you need a lot of stuff to do that like voicelines, cutscenes, animations, bunch of maps, etc. sounds like to much.

No not really, just add speech bubbles.

• 954 posts
    April 29, 2023 2:53 PM PDT

that makes the enviroment boring and hard to understand though.

• 105 posts
    April 30, 2023 6:35 AM PDT

Spacetrooper said:

that makes the enviroment boring and hard to understand though.

Ya, but every Nintendo game has speech bubbles and movement and you can understand the story perfeclty fine.

• 954 posts
    May 1, 2023 7:17 AM PDT

but thats not face paced. and especially in a shooter game, it would be hard to understand the story because you would be focused on the gameplay.