Forums » News & Announcements

Difficult times

• 998 posts
    April 26, 2023 4:51 PM PDT

I was delaying this post in hopes that things would get better but looks like they won't any time soon. Most of you probably are still young and don't deal with the money, paying bills, etc. But from time to time in history we have periods of financial boom and periods of financial crash, this year, 2023 will probably bring the worst financial crash in recent history, or at least that is what it looks like, I am not a big expert in this area. All I know is that the game is on track to make less money than it needs to cover the operating costs (servers, web hosting, etc.), so, at this point, I have no choice but to downgrade the servers. So what does it mean?

- The image upload will have to be restricted to 5MB per user (should be enough for a profile image, plus around 3-5 medium resolution images)

- I will also be shutting down vvcap.com, so no image uploads there

- After 1+ weeks (May 10, 2023) from now, all the images uploaded previously will have to be removed, the images will be backed up, and might get restored when the times are more favorable, but you might want to download them locally before that, if you need them.

That's all the changes for now.

This post was edited by Admin at April 26, 2023 6:12 PM PDT
    • 458 posts
    April 26, 2023 7:53 PM PDT

VVCap.com has been very useful to me, it's always allowed me to upload images to the web and share them with online friends, thank you very much for what you have provided for us all these years, Max, it will be missed...

• 954 posts
    April 26, 2023 8:06 PM PDT

wait so... the game is shutting down?!?!

• 954 posts
    April 26, 2023 8:08 PM PDT

@max I think you should work on a single player version of this game. so that if this does actually shut the multiplayer servers (which is what I am understanding by this) we can still play the game and earn cash offline.

• 458 posts
    April 26, 2023 8:13 PM PDT

Relax, he's just 'downgrading' the game, by means of fewer privileges and features, Warmerise is here to stay though. <3

• 954 posts
    April 26, 2023 8:15 PM PDT

is it downgrading the gameplay or performance 'in-game'?

• 507 posts
    April 27, 2023 12:39 AM PDT
    As an adult with bills, this makes sense.
    • 285 posts
    April 27, 2023 12:56 AM PDT
    chronospectrum said:
    As an adult with bills, this makes sense.

As chrono stated: yes it does make sense and the choice is understandable.
    • 71 posts
    April 27, 2023 1:40 AM PDT

Max said:

All I know is that the game is on track to make less money than it needs to cover the operating costs (servers, web hosting, etc.), so, at this point, I have no choice but to downgrade the servers. So what does it mean?

Is there any way to contact you other then Warmerise messages, (i believe your inbox is spammed daily).

This post was edited by Pakistan786 at April 27, 2023 5:38 AM PDT
    • 491 posts
    April 27, 2023 2:06 AM PDT

I know that the mon-ey income does not come from people who buy ca-sh, but it might be a good idea to add payment by SMS, you call a number and it takes you mon-ey (there is that in a lot of video games) .Because young players do not necessarily have a card

• 415 posts
    April 27, 2023 4:04 AM PDT
    @Max game is great I understand ur point do everything in favour of game but pls don't shut down the game like 2015 to 2017
    • 480 posts
    April 27, 2023 4:23 AM PDT
    Max, I definitely understand. Especially with how demanding, ungrateful and illogical the warmerise community is. Good luck to you and your game. I'll support it as much as I can, it is my go to place after my classes.
  • April 27, 2023 5:02 AM PDT

We understand what you're trying to do, Max. We've got your back )(RIP WARMERISE 

• April 27, 2023 5:05 AM PDT

Dispater said:

I know that the mon-ey income does not come from people who buy ca-sh, but it might be a good idea to add payment by SMS, you call a number and it takes you mon-ey (there is that in a lot of video games) .Because young players do not necessarily have a card

actually Good idea it will help a lot @Max this idea is great it will help the game 

• April 27, 2023 5:11 AM PDT

Why don't you use Safetypay as a means of payment?

• 1144 posts
    April 27, 2023 6:35 AM PDT

open fundraiser jaja

• 480 posts
    April 27, 2023 6:50 AM PDT
    As much as I can't stand this annoying person ^
    I agree. Make a fundraiser. I'd definitely contribute
    • 415 posts
    April 27, 2023 6:52 AM PDT
    Majesty said:
    As much as I can't stand this annoying person ^
    I agree. Make a fundraiser. I'd definitely contribute

Looooool
    • 954 posts
    April 27, 2023 6:57 AM PDT
    I would like to, but I don’t deal with money.
    • 359 posts
    April 27, 2023 7:52 AM PDT

Spacetrooper said:

@max I think you should work on a single player version of this game. so that if this does actually shut the multiplayer servers (which is what I am understanding by this) we can still play the game and earn cash offline.

ur braindead

• 415 posts
    April 27, 2023 8:20 AM PDT
    xChapo said:

Spacetrooper said:

ur braindead

I agree
    • 480 posts
    April 27, 2023 8:34 AM PDT
    I've been saying that. Others finally agreeing is nice, lol.
  • April 27, 2023 8:36 AM PDT

Spacetrooper said:

can u shut up with ur sh-t ideas 

• 509 posts
    April 27, 2023 8:39 AM PDT

Spacetrooper said:

no iq post

This post was edited by Deleted Member at April 27, 2023 8:39 AM PDT
    • 415 posts
    April 27, 2023 8:59 AM PDT
    Inesop said:

Spacetrooper said:

no iq post

[/blockquote@ space trooper iq= Syntax error system failed to find iq or brain