Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

• 78 posts
    May 16, 2023 12:23 PM PDT

when i type in chat ingame i cant see what im writing at all i have reloaded and restarted my computer but i still dont see anything

i cant upload a picture ethier because thats broken to

• 283 posts
    May 16, 2023 11:17 PM PDT

There are a few things you can try. I'm not sure what's causing it so just try a few different things and see if any of them work.

1) Open your game settings and try changing the In-Game UI Scale and Global UI Scale ( https://ibb.co/TYY7s9g )

2) Try using the chat in full screen window and outside of full screen window, see if it makes any changes. 

3) If it has something to do with the resolution, go to your display settings, try a different screen resolution and then try using the chat.    Whenever you make changes to resolution, make sure to keep your In-Game UI Scale and Global UI Scale in check. Keep tweaking them to get the best result. 

4) Do try a different browser if possible.

So far these are the only solutions I could think of, since there's no image to see what's actually the issue, try these and see if any of them works. 

This post was edited by DeathBringer908 at May 16, 2023 11:18 PM PDT
    • 78 posts
    May 16, 2023 11:42 PM PDT

yes i   already know this stuff it doesnt work

i tryed all that right when it happend

This post was edited by austindidnot at May 16, 2023 11:56 PM PDT
    • 4 posts
    May 17, 2023 1:58 AM PDT
    @Death Bringer when are you coming back to youtube?
    • 144 posts
    May 17, 2023 4:55 PM PDT

It's also broken for me, tried changing all the settings, didn't work

• 283 posts
    May 19, 2023 1:23 AM PDT

austindidnot said:

yes i   already know this stuff it doesnt work

i tryed all that right when it happend

Is there any way you can take a screenshot? Even an image or video from your mobile phone recording the screen will work. For majority of the players, the game works fine and this issue doens't exist for them. So for a little percentage for whome this problem persists, there must be something down in the player's settings (whether in system settings, browser settings or game settings). 

Do you know when this started happening? or was it always like this when you started playing? 

• 283 posts
    May 19, 2023 1:27 AM PDT

Exeller said: @Death Bringer when are you coming back to youtube?

I just need to gain a little momentum that's all haha Hopefully pretty soon. One of the reasons why I don't upload is because there's very less content these days. I don't upload gameplay videos, if I do that, I can be more consistent. So I just need new ideas on which I can make a video on. 

• 4 posts
    May 20, 2023 8:40 AM PDT

@Death Bringer I will give you an idea. How about you talk about maps that got removed and the reason why they got  deleted. I really enjoyed that Jets Arena removal video that you've made and I hope I'll get to see more of that in the upcoming future. Thanks

• 283 posts
    May 24, 2023 6:48 AM PDT

Exeller said:

@Death Bringer I will give you an idea. How about you talk about maps that got removed and the reason why they got  deleted. I really enjoyed that Jets Arena removal video that you've made and I hope I'll get to see more of that in the upcoming future. Thanks

I'm glad you enjoyed that video. Thank you for the suggestions, I'll surely look into it. Although it's been sometime since I haven't checked the custom maps, but I will now and probably start working on reviewing the top ones. 

• 56 posts
    May 26, 2023 4:26 AM PDT

Whats your ytbs channel name?

• 4 posts
    May 26, 2023 7:17 AM PDT
    @Death Bringer Sounds awesome! Good luck with that!