Forums » News & Announcements

Warmerise Patreon

• 493 posts
    May 24, 2023 1:50 PM PDT

Triatina said:

xChapo said:

i prefer to sub to robertos mom's OF 

@xChapo come subscribe mine

$10 / month: level 1 modification: i will silence you in forums (it can be for free too)
    $25 / month: level 2 modification: i'll 1v1 you (you will no accept i know)
    $50 / month: level 3 exclusive: i will give you aimboat, only if you fight me on purpose like you're on shar

You kidding about aimbot in front of max, and you know he's not going to do anything lmao. It's shameful, everyone here knows you really use an aimbot.
     and yet you will never be punished.

This post was edited by Dispater at May 24, 2023 1:51 PM PDT
    • 115 posts
    May 24, 2023 1:55 PM PDT

Dispater said:

Triatina said:

xChapo said:

$10 / month: level 1 modification: i will silence you in forums (it can be for free too)
    $50 / month: level 3 exclusive: i will give you aimboat, only if you fight me on purpose like you're on shar

You kidding about aimbot in front of max, and you know he's not going to do anything lmao. It's shameful, everyone here knows you really use an aimbot.
     and yet you will never be punished.

with aimboat or not i can still modificate you into 64 pieces lmao (your career folded x times will fly to moon) 

you can t be speaking mr subhuman Shoepater

FUTURE PREIDICTION: xChapo when he are  defeated in duel :))))))) https://prnt.sc/FuNKBaEVIVdk

This post was edited by Triatina at May 24, 2023 1:57 PM PDT
    • 359 posts
    May 24, 2023 2:42 PM PDT

Triatina said:

xChapo said:

u look like roberto. Ill trust you, send paypal

• 105 posts
    May 24, 2023 2:47 PM PDT
    Guys, we were fine before you infested the forums. Please stay on topic.
    • 460 posts
    May 24, 2023 3:13 PM PDT

• 105 posts
    May 24, 2023 3:31 PM PDT

xChapo and Triatina, plus some others

• 954 posts
    May 24, 2023 3:41 PM PDT
    LightningStorm, that is my face too.
    • 460 posts
    May 24, 2023 3:46 PM PDT

This post was edited by LightningStorm at May 24, 2023 3:47 PM PDT
    • 196 posts
    May 28, 2023 5:43 AM PDT

I think this could be of much help for you and a step in the right direction.

Sadly I don't think the playerbase willing to donate money of their own is big enough to make an impact.

I understand it can be tough to let go of a personal project that you've invested so much time and money into, wish you the best of luck.

I myself will be donating because I've known you since BeGone days and played your game for a long while and still kinda feel a part of this community. 

I agree with some of the stuff chronospectrum pointed out about lowering the prices. I personally feel comfortable donating something between 10-20 euros, but taking into account most of the playerbase for web browser is composed by young people (underaged) or those who don't have access to better computers and have to stick to playing games they can run I think their purchase power isn't that great therefore 10 euros being the lowest option might prevent a lot of possible help. Every euro matters so I think it would be wise to open up to more possible patrons.

As a last resort we could make an OnlyFans too and sell Chronospectrum feet pics.

This post was edited by Erlaanz at May 28, 2023 5:44 AM PDT
    • 507 posts
    May 28, 2023 5:42 PM PDT
    As the owner of chronospectrums feet, pics would not sell. Trust me.
    • 105 posts
    May 29, 2023 7:54 AM PDT

• 56 posts
    May 30, 2023 5:31 AM PDT

XDDD

• 998 posts
    May 31, 2023 3:04 PM PDT
    The Patreon page is going to be updated within the next week, it will feature a more direct integration with the game and will give each tier access to the special in-game control panel that will allow players to control some aspects within the Room, such as changing allowed weapons, changing ping limit, etc.
    This post was edited by Admin at May 31, 2023 3:12 PM PDT
    • 954 posts
    May 31, 2023 3:39 PM PDT
    Hmm… can changing ping limit be for normal unsubscribed people like me? Because I want to change ping limit when I want. Oh @max, instead of making ping limit change being with the subscription, you could replace it with making the room size bigger (more players than 16) and a “balanced” mode where everyone gets what the host has (for example if you have carbine revolver trapmines and katana, everyone in the room has to have those only for that server)
    • 507 posts
    June 1, 2023 9:30 PM PDT
    Making a paid feature free for everyone kinda defeats the point of having a paid feature.
    • 954 posts
    June 1, 2023 9:31 PM PDT
    But I’m saying replace it for something that would feel more like a paid feature. Ping limit in room creation seems like it should be free
    • 998 posts
    June 2, 2023 12:55 PM PDT

I will be refunding the donations on the Patreon shortly, the reason why, will be in my next post.

Edit: Refunded

This post was edited by Admin at June 2, 2023 1:07 PM PDT
    • 460 posts
    June 2, 2023 2:07 PM PDT

Did you win the lottery?

• 56 posts
    June 2, 2023 3:26 PM PDT

lol

• 954 posts
    June 2, 2023 3:31 PM PDT
    I wonder what could happen
    • 25 posts
    June 5, 2023 12:26 PM PDT

Admin said:

I will be refunding the donations on the Patreon shortly, the reason why, will be in my next post.

Edit: Refunded

what happpend bruh?

• 105 posts
    June 10, 2023 3:29 PM PDT

Has anybody figured out why he refunded the supporters?

• 144 posts
    June 11, 2023 7:53 AM PDT

LightningStorm said:

Did you win the lottery?

That or he got a raise in whatever real life job he has

Heck, why not both?

• 105 posts
    June 11, 2023 12:12 PM PDT

Stoplookin9 said:

LightningStorm said:

Did you win the lottery?

That or he got a raise in whatever real life job he has

Heck, why not both?

That would be amazing

• 954 posts
    June 30, 2023 11:47 PM PDT
    It’s been around a month Max. Please explain.