May 23, 2023 9:32 AM PDT
    Majesty said:
    Thanks ahktar. That's why he's my husband ♡♡

Nice Couple you guys always help me in bad times
    • 22 posts
    May 23, 2023 9:34 AM PDT

Aetoyn said:

xSlooom said:

inesop is a person who fights against the boots. He always goes with the winning team. I have faced him more than once. He is good, but he never rises to being one of the best players. He is an ordinary player. There are many better than him than the names I mentioned.

i  is wanna correct u

lets make some bet thx!

if your noctume win inesop i is delete my life

akhtar will be watching 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• 415 posts
    May 23, 2023 9:37 AM PDT
    xSlooom said:

Aetoyn said:

xSlooom said:

inesop is a person who fights against the boots. He always goes with the winning team. I have faced him more than once. He is good, but he never rises to being one of the best players. He is an ordinary player. There are many better than him than the names I mentioned.

i  is wanna correct u

lets make some bet thx!

akhtar will be watching 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I am watching that Inesop beat nocturne 10-0 lmaoo
    • 22 posts
    May 23, 2023 9:38 AM PDT

Majesty said: Sloom, JDI will not do a clan war with a clan filled with no names, such as yours. Also, inesop and Kazuki does NOT run from you when they see you in maps, you're the one that ran from Kazuki the last time we were in knight. Dont take trash about them you weirdo.

i dont care about name, i care about skill, is that your little inesop wanna win against me, before he win agains someperson in my clan??

PS: i am don't run away in KnightTempler cuz kazuya, to be honest i am didn't notice him, go and find a life your position is so sad

• 22 posts
    May 23, 2023 9:39 AM PDT

xSlooom said:

Majesty said: Sloom, JDI will not do a clan war with a clan filled with no names, such as yours. Also, inesop and Kazuki does NOT run from you when they see you in maps, you're the one that ran from Kazuki the last time we were in knight. Dont take trash about them you weirdo.

i dont care about name, i care about skill, is that your little inesop wanna win against me, before he win agains someperson in my clan??

PS: i am don't run away in KnightTempler cuz kazuya, to be honest i am didn't notice him, go and find a life your position is so sad

You're pathetic, I don't want to talk to you any more

• 480 posts
    May 23, 2023 9:40 AM PDT
    I will not argue with someone whose English is at infant level. Also, keep Inesop's and Kazuki's name out of your drama. Neither of them bothered you and they barely play warmerise.com.

If you continue, you will be dealt with.
    • 22 posts
    May 23, 2023 9:46 AM PDT

Majesty said: I will not argue with someone whose English is at infant level. Also, keep Inesop's and Kazuki's name out of your drama. Neither of them bothered you and they barely play warmerise.com. If you continue, you will be dealt with.

I really don't care about my level of English, I'm an Arab and I'm proud of my Arabic language and I don't need to master my English. && The players I just mentioned I really don't fu/cking care about them, they are nothing to me,  go and find life little girl, your life is very miserable, so pathetic.

This post was edited by xSlooom at May 23, 2023 10:00 AM PDT
    • 22 posts
    May 23, 2023 1:39 PM PDT

Aetoyn said:

xSlooom said:

i  is wanna correct u

lets make some bet thx!

akhtar will be watching 

bro you haven't any life,

• 1147 posts
    May 23, 2023 2:13 PM PDT

xSlooom said:

Aetoyn said:

xSlooom said:

i  is wanna correct u

lets make some bet thx!

akhtar will be watching 

bro you haven't any life,

do you read so slow or did someone hit a piledriver into your brain?

you skipped many posts and read this rn? and then with this kind of comeback?

2023 ego diff :sunglasses: