Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Only Sniper One-way glitch

• 2098 posts
    May 28, 2023 8:04 AM PDT

I was playing today to kill some time and I joined an only sniper map, which I don't normally play if I play at all. I noticed after a few rounds this guy was hiding behind the wall. He could see me but I could not see him. I don't know if this is a bug or something that was deliberately implemented by the map publisher. Either way its extremely obnoxious and makes the game in a way unfair for those that don't abuse it. Video: https://youtu.be/SPZOpSnrUfs

• 24 posts
    May 28, 2023 9:44 AM PDT

It was great playing with you today on Skygates Castiel. Welcome back!! By the way, this hiding behind wall issue is in other maps as well i.e. you can barely see an elbow or knee whereas the other player has full sight. But still I like the game and the map.

This post was edited by kronoschmp at May 28, 2023 9:57 AM PDT
    • 954 posts
    May 28, 2023 10:50 AM PDT
    Oh that… yeah that happens everywhere. I believe (correct me if I’m wrong) it has something to do with a delay of some sorts. Or it could be ping. I always called it “being off”. This has happened to me many times, especially on Theisland2023 map. It’s not about the custom map, it’s about the delay. Usually it happens with Ragdoll experiments in multiplayer games. One guy ragdolls normally and the same guy on another screen stretches across the multiverse.
    • 2098 posts
    May 28, 2023 5:46 PM PDT
    Nah it’s definitely a glitch or something
    • 954 posts
    May 28, 2023 6:01 PM PDT

can't be. because i have tested it myself.