Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Possibilty to ban weapons in public servers

• 2 posts
    June 14, 2023 7:38 PM PDT

As you know, you can ban weapons in private servers, but not in public servers, well this suggestion came to my head after seeing a lot of people arguing in public servers.

Basically someone that likes using sniper insulting someone who likes using automatic weapons or vice versa. So making this possible could prevent this from happening, also this can make servers funnier because it adds new game modes indirectly, like only Sniper matches or automatic weapons only matches. (Of course you can decide to just not block anything when making your server if you don't want to).

Lemme know what you think.

• 954 posts
    June 14, 2023 8:16 PM PDT
    This is a cool idea. I’ve wanted this a little bit. You can also do secondary only, shotgun only. The possibilities of this are crazy
    • 2 posts
    June 14, 2023 9:22 PM PDT
    Spacetrooper said:
    This is a cool idea. I’ve wanted this a little bit. You can also do secondary only, shotgun only. The possibilities of this are crazy

Yes! You can have a lot of fun just by banning weapons and doing some kind of challenges with that option.
    • 954 posts
    June 14, 2023 9:41 PM PDT
    And still get XP too
  • June 16, 2023 5:58 AM PDT
    +1
  • Eve
    • 317 posts
    June 25, 2023 4:24 AM PDT

Miyu said:

As you know, you can ban weapons in private servers, but not in public servers, well this suggestion came to my head after seeing a lot of people arguing in public servers.

Basically someone that likes using sniper insulting someone who likes using automatic weapons or vice versa. So making this possible could prevent this from happening, also this can make servers funnier because it adds new game modes indirectly, like only Sniper matches or automatic weapons only matches. (Of course you can decide to just not block anything when making your server if you don't want to).

Lemme know what you think.

Yes, I want this myself... Suggested before... Got ignored... Max doesn't care and is dead... So sad...

Spacetrooper said: And still get XP too

-rep why farmer

• 6 posts
    November 12, 2023 1:42 AM PST

make the name of the private room be "pw is ***" or whatever as a workaround if he's ded?