Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

C E N S O R

• 73 posts
    June 20, 2023 3:29 AM PDT

You need to fix the censorship in this game, otherwise, this game would be completely dead if everything they said is censored.

for example:

I can say "bro" like only "bro" (bro)

but I can't say "bro" at the end of a sentence (I was reloading ---)

and I can say "bro" at the start of a sentence (bro I was reloading

why can't I say homophobic?  like what the actual ****(----------)

I can't say money (-----)

BUT I can say mny (mny)

"CASH" (----)

BUT we still have many ways to say the word "CASH"

wtf? damn is the only **** you can say (this **** prob got censored again because it's so broken)

I prefer this game has completely NO censorship in the game, even on the website, forum, or posts.

and why tf when you are posting on the website the censorship is different than in-game?

this game is bull ****

This post was edited by audiospatial at June 20, 2023 3:31 AM PDT
    • 1147 posts
    June 20, 2023 4:16 AM PDT

And yo bro becomes ------

• 73 posts
    June 20, 2023 4:27 AM PDT

Aetoyn said:

becomes wha?

• 480 posts
    June 22, 2023 5:44 AM PDT
    Agreed, the censorship is off. Definitely needs adjustment
    • 509 posts
    June 22, 2023 12:00 PM PDT

Aetoyn said:

sb

• 96 posts
    June 22, 2023 4:04 PM PDT
    Like i can say urmom but not urmem?¿???.????¿"??$($$(($$$)$99$
    This post was edited by Crispin at June 22, 2023 4:04 PM PDT
    • 954 posts
    July 2, 2023 4:31 PM PDT
    Well to keep it not political, there should be censorships that cancel out the ghay topics and stuff that might be exposed to young people. But yes there should be some fix, but as of right now, Max has somehow disappeared. Not sure what happened to him
    • 105 posts
    July 3, 2023 10:21 AM PDT
    You're about to get on so many people's bad side.
    • 105 posts
    July 3, 2023 10:22 AM PDT

• 954 posts
    July 3, 2023 10:27 AM PDT
    How come?
    • 105 posts
    July 4, 2023 7:44 AM PDT

I think. The reason I think that is because you dont wan't to be able to say homosexual, or ***, or lesbian, or anything related to LGTBQ pretty much. Also, what's your definition of young people? Kids, or young adults. If it's kids then they know a lot more bad stuff then that. But I may be wrong.

• 145 posts
    July 4, 2023 10:30 AM PDT

The solution to fix probably the entire problem that I've been proposing for around a year: 

Move the censor functions from the server (the backend stuff your client connects to) to the client (the actual game your browser downloads into RAM and displays on your screen). Right now, from my potentially reasonable assumptions, censoring is done on the server side (which is probably why everybody sees your messages as censored, but it's not censored when you're still typing it). If we move it to the client, then the following can be implemented: 

- You can create a custom whitelist/blacklist of words you don't want to see. 

- Or you can just turn it off as a whole. 

Now, of course if I got all of this wrong, please don't laugh, I'm pretty sure there isn't a public Github repo of Warmerise for me to dig through. 

• 954 posts
    July 4, 2023 10:33 AM PDT
    No, kids should NOT know anything about the LGBT, unless they are unfortunately indoctrinated by liberal teachers that make them think that way. I’m talking about the kids in preschool that are being taught homosexual ***. They are also taught that they can be whatever they want, which is a lie. You can’t be something you can’t be. Meaning, you can’t be a dog or cat, nor you can’t change into one just by saying you do. Also, these kids are also bribed into becoming trans and chopping off their healthy parts. To get back on topic after that little bit of knowledge, the kids in this game (9-13) still should not know about that stuff. Young adults/adults however, they were probably talked about it.
    • 285 posts
    July 4, 2023 12:45 PM PDT
    Spacetrooper said:
    No, kids should NOT know anything about the LGBT, unless they are unfortunately indoctrinated by liberal teachers that make them think that way. I’m talking about the kids in preschool that are being taught homosexual ***. They are also taught that they can be whatever they want, which is a lie. You can’t be something you can’t be. Meaning, you can’t be a dog or cat, nor you can’t change into one just by saying you do. Also, these kids are also bribed into becoming trans and chopping off their healthy parts. To get back on topic after that little bit of knowledge, the kids in this game (9-13) still should not know about that stuff. Young adults/adults however, they were probably talked about it.

Kids that are at the age 9 to 13 should not even be playing shootergames because it's also bad if the learn violence at that age. But it is reality so people have to deal with that stuff. So if they end up seeing LGBTQ it's their fault even being on an game site they don't belong.
    This post was edited by Lion7 at July 4, 2023 12:45 PM PDT
    • 954 posts
    July 4, 2023 1:42 PM PDT
    It’s not their fault, they don’t realize it’s a messed up agenda. The kids aren’t wanting to go into that community, they are bribed into it. About the website, this game isn’t violent at all. There isn’t any gore and there is barely any blood that is most of the time not even noticed.
    • 105 posts
    July 4, 2023 5:52 PM PDT

I agree with you spacetrooper, I was just trying to say that you can't really hide kids from stuff nowadays. Also Lion, shottergames may cause a little violence but not a lot. Now, don't let an 8 year old play doom enternal, but maybe a teen. That's just how I view it. I'm not trying to start an argument.

• July 4, 2023 6:50 PM PDT
    There was a time when there was no censorship
    • 954 posts
    July 4, 2023 8:18 PM PDT
    Actually, 8 year olds or younger sometimes play toxic games or violent ones like call of duty. Teens shouldn’t play those too, because it’s “M”, which is 17+
    • 105 posts
    July 6, 2023 2:31 PM PDT

OK

• 7 posts
    July 12, 2023 2:29 AM PDT

Iplayvideogames said:

I think. The reason I think that is because you dont wan't to be able to say homosexual, or ***, or lesbian, or anything related to LGTBQ pretty much. Also, what's your definition of young people? Kids, or young adults. If it's kids then they know a lot more bad stuff then that. But I may be wrong.

yes do not offend Rolix99 for loving dudes, atleast austindidnot is better 

• 954 posts
    July 12, 2023 9:27 AM PDT
    If I’m going to offend anyone I’m going to offend them with Jesus, you have my word
    • 1147 posts
    July 12, 2023 9:51 AM PDT

Ikuto said: 
    Spacetrooper said: If I’m going to offend anyone I’m going to offend them with Jesus, you have my word

OH JESUS

XDD

This post was edited by Cyanex at July 12, 2023 9:51 AM PDT
    • 36 posts
    July 14, 2023 2:25 PM PDT
    Aetoyn said:

Ikuto said: 
    Spacetrooper said: If I’m going to offend anyone I’m going to offend them with Jesus, you have my word

OH JESUS

XDD

xdd
    • 954 posts
    July 14, 2023 5:30 PM PDT
    Lol