Forums » General

Aetoyn :))))

• 115 posts
    June 28, 2023 11:58 AM PDT

Garbage defeated

• 1147 posts
    June 28, 2023 12:00 PM PDT

You already know i won 10-6 right before this? we both know it as matter of fact so i don't need to pull the ss lol

2- i was having 30 sec cooldown and you typekill twice, and i was going to say come fpv but brodie ss lol

• 115 posts
    June 28, 2023 12:02 PM PDT

Aetoyn said:

You already know i won 10-6 right before this? we both know it as matter of fact so i don't need to pull the ss lol

2- i was having 30 sec cooldown and you typekill twice, and i was going to say come fpv but brodie ss lol

cri you re the same dog after every  loss you come up with an excuse because you can t get better :(((((((

i beat you and the world now knows it =)))) now get yourself out of community your career is done :)

• 52 posts
    June 28, 2023 12:02 PM PDT
    ssed when he left to make new server with fpv only https://prnt.sc/f3etNLTThEfE get better kid:)) imagine playing in a shared acc LMFAO
    • 115 posts
    June 28, 2023 12:03 PM PDT

lmao that was warmup :)))) next is real match and he is cri and rq so DEFEATED

• 52 posts
    June 28, 2023 12:04 PM PDT
    BaekDogSoo/DogBrown/Inedog :((((
    • 1147 posts
    June 28, 2023 12:04 PM PDT

yes also the world knows truth aka this: https://prnt.sc/f3etNLTThEfE

also goodluck tomorrow against Keiroku (i pray you not to rq in first rounds)

• 52 posts
    June 28, 2023 12:14 PM PDT
    5 pm gmt +3 ill be waiting for u ))))
    • 415 posts
    June 29, 2023 10:00 PM PDT
    Anta said:
    BaekDogSoo/DogBrown/Inedog :((((

9-11 dog kiroku remember u also a 9-11 dog
    • 309 posts
    June 30, 2023 5:45 AM PDT
    "after every loss you come up with an excuse because you can t get better"
    also retardo when he loses: "it was warmap game all know"
    • 954 posts
    June 30, 2023 7:20 AM PDT
    Why do people do this anyway? Just don’t make a fourm so you don’t be rude shoving it in everyone’s faces that you won (or in this case lost) against someone. It is rude to do this and I suggest that we should stop letting people down by these screenshots “proving” you beat a 1v1. Just do it privately and say “gg”. Unless your Inesop of course. He is leaving tomorrow. But I’d say whoever does this just wants attention that they are “best player”, which that reality is is very false because best players are the ones who are good at the game yet good at life as well, not boasting about their wins or being annoying about their accusations about losing.
    • 415 posts
    June 30, 2023 10:27 AM PDT
    EpicTr0ll said:
    "after every loss you come up with an excuse because you can t get better"
    also retardo when he loses: "it was warmap game all know"

Don't get destroyed by us or u know Destructor of red team waiting for you
    • 15 posts
    July 27, 2023 1:29 AM PDT
    Why are my 2 ***** dogs are fighting ━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━
    ━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    • 96 posts
    July 27, 2023 1:59 AM PDT
    We don't care about your mom and your dad Ariico if they fight it is a familiarlytyyahzeehe stuff *** go kys kiddd
    • 954 posts
    July 27, 2023 10:48 AM PDT
    This is what happens when a toxic and boastful kid starts making a foul topic just to say he beat someone.
    • 415 posts
    July 27, 2023 5:26 PM PDT
    Spacetrooper said:
    This is what happens when a toxic and boastful kid starts making a foul topic just to say he beat someone.

Nobody invites a 1 year yo like you in the fight go drink milk and don't interrupt anyone really dumbass and braindead
    • 96 posts
    July 27, 2023 5:28 PM PDT
    Lol Akhtar talking about brain is kinda funny :O
    • 954 posts
    July 27, 2023 5:35 PM PDT
    Got a problem with me? Like goodness, what’s the problem? I’m not annoying in any way and apparently you don’t want my existence to be present. You can’t even talk normal against me so I don’t want to hear you talk Akhtar
    • 309 posts
    July 27, 2023 5:41 PM PDT
    Spacetrooper said:
    Got a problem with me? Like goodness, what’s the problem? I’m not annoying in any way and apparently you don’t want my existence to be present. You can’t even talk normal against me so I don’t want to hear you talk Akhtar

he cant talk normal to anyone he is just a ******** child whose only joy in his pathetic life is fake retiring or requesting 1v1s then make some1 else play on his acc so he can flex with his fake 1v1 wins so pro retirement legend 0.6 kd never forget
    • 309 posts
    July 27, 2023 5:43 PM PDT
    shet ep you 1 year yo
    • 42 posts
    July 28, 2023 12:51 AM PDT

• 415 posts
    July 28, 2023 12:56 AM PDT
    Spacetrooper said:

Yeah you are annoying shush 1 year yo that nobody in ites you and you start interrupting everyone with ur shi**t
    • 42 posts
    July 28, 2023 12:57 AM PDT

.v

• 415 posts
    July 28, 2023 1:03 AM PDT
    EpicTr0ll said:
    Spacetrooper said:

he cant talk normal to anyone he is just a ******** child whose only joy in his pathetic life is fake retiring or requesting 1v1s then make some1 else play on his acc so he can flex with his fake 1v1 wins so pro retirement legend 0.6 kd never forget

That retirement was a troll and go cry bcz I am better than you I have low kdr but I am Pro and you copy lightningstorm discord info to your warmerise account info go c.r.i noubas really u dumb Go c.r.i. that me beat every good player accept Inesop go c.r.i only some players better than me like Kazuki , Kahuna go c.r.i. nobody use my account I am Pro and epic is burning to see my performance lmfao
    • 42 posts
    July 28, 2023 1:05 AM PDT

ah