Forums » General

Aetoyn :))))

• 309 posts
    July 28, 2023 6:58 AM PDT
    Akhtar said:
    EpicTr0ll said:
    Spacetrooper said:
    Got a problem with me? Like goodness, what’s the problem? I’m not annoying in any way and apparently you don’t want my existence to be present. You can’t even talk normal against me so I don’t want to hear you talk Akhtar

he cant talk normal to anyone he is just a ******** child whose only joy in his pathetic life is fake retiring or requesting 1v1s then make some1 else play on his acc so he can flex with his fake 1v1 wins so pro retirement legend 0.6 kd never forget

That retirement was a troll and go cry bcz I am better than you I have low kdr but I am Pro and you copy lightningstorm discord info to your warmerise account info go c.r.i noubas really u dumb Go c.r.i. that me beat every good player accept Inesop go c.r.i only some players better than me like Kazuki , Kahuna go c.r.i. nobody use my account I am Pro and epic is burning to see my performance lmfao

how do you have 0.6 kd if you are better than majority of the players? also i saw you play in the tournament you got like 5 kills in 4 match? XD so facking pro go join KAA pls
    • 415 posts
    July 28, 2023 7:11 AM PDT
    EpicTr0ll said:
    Akhtar said:
    EpicTr0ll said:
    Spacetrooper said:
    Got a problem with me? Like goodness, what’s the problem? I’m not annoying in any way and apparently you don’t want my existence to be present. You can’t even talk normal against me so I don’t want to hear you talk Akhtar

he cant talk normal to anyone he is just a ******** child whose only joy in his pathetic life is fake retiring or requesting 1v1s then make some1 else play on his acc so he can flex with his fake 1v1 wins so pro retirement legend 0.6 kd never forget

That retirement was a troll and go cry bcz I am better than you I have low kdr but I am Pro and you copy lightningstorm discord info to your warmerise account info go c.r.i noubas really u dumb Go c.r.i. that me beat every good player accept Inesop go c.r.i only some players better than me like Kazuki , Kahuna go c.r.i. nobody use my account I am Pro and epic is burning to see my performance lmfao

how do you have 0.6 kd if you are better than majority of the players? also i saw you play in the tournament you got like 5 kills in 4 match? XD so facking pro go join KAA pls

Lmfao epic burning of epitroll from Akhtar Performance c.r.i noub I made my kdr low bcz I want to tell people don't judge skills by kdr fouckers like you go. C.r.y. can't even win 1v1 from me u sxred
    • 309 posts
    July 28, 2023 7:55 AM PDT
    Akhtar said:
    EpicTr0ll said:
    Akhtar said:
    EpicTr0ll said:
    Spacetrooper said:

Lmfao epic burning of epitroll from Akhtar Performance c.r.i noub I made my kdr low bcz I want to tell people don't judge skills by kdr fouckers like you go. C.r.y. can't even win 1v1 from me u sxred

can we appreciate how he bottomfragged in 4 tournament matches with 0.1 kdr just to prank us? so committed player truly one of the legends of all time
    • 42 posts
    July 28, 2023 11:53 AM PDT

ah

• 15 posts
    August 2, 2023 7:29 AM PDT
    Why do Crispin pfp look's like my dog boutt hole
    • 15 posts
    August 2, 2023 7:33 AM PDT
    I just found out epictroll was adopted
    • 15 posts
    August 2, 2023 7:41 AM PDT
    This piece of shxt or whatever are you really that immature to post something like this you bi . Bro Really though just bc of this pic doesn't make you so GOOD ENOUGH BITXCH I CAN DEFEAT YOU 100 TIME U BI YOU BETTER GONE BEFORE I CALL UR MOM YOU LACK OF PARENTAL SHXT
    • 15 posts
    August 2, 2023 7:46 AM PDT
    This dumbshxt aetoyn proves EVERYTHING LIKE are you that desperate of WINNING ON EVERY 1V1 THEN POSTED IT GO PLAY MOBILE LEGENDS IT'S GOOD SERIOUSLY BRO IT'S STILL 2023 U STILL LIVIN IN UR MOM BASEMENT PROBABLY ....
    • 1147 posts
    August 2, 2023 8:18 AM PDT

ok, which kind of drink did u get

• 309 posts
    August 2, 2023 9:44 AM PDT
    Ariia said:

yes my parents wanted me unlike you:(
    imagine ur memma carry a child for 9 months then **** out a useless ***** like you what a disappointment
    • 96 posts
    August 2, 2023 4:42 PM PDT
    Ariia said:
    Why do Crispin pfp look's like my dog boutt hole

Atleast it's my PFP, unlike you who exactly look like ur dog boutt hole irll
    • 15 posts
    August 4, 2023 12:17 AM PDT
    EpicTr0ll said:
    Ariia said:

imagine ur memma carry a child for 9 months then **** out a useless ***** like you what a disappointment
    I don't know why your parents leaves you at the orphanage your dad probably working at a children party as a clown making 1$ every hours and that's how you got your name and your m0ms work as a bl
    • 309 posts
    August 4, 2023 1:42 AM PDT
    Ariia said:
    EpicTr0ll said:
    Ariia said:

I don't know why your parents leaves you at the orphanage your dad probably working at a children party as a clown making 1$ every hours and that's how you got your name and your m0ms work as a bl

and how much do you make typing **** on a dead browser games forum from your parents basement? at least my dad gets paid for acting a clown you do it for free
    • 96 posts
    August 4, 2023 2:37 AM PDT
    Clashmerise umagaaa
    • 15 posts
    August 4, 2023 5:42 AM PDT
    Well atleast my dad didn't name me Like That

bi*ches like you wasting time making a trolling account, trolling people F with forums bi*ches fat Amy
    • 15 posts
    August 4, 2023 5:43 AM PDT
    Who would give a F about you since you look like a Fking Meme
    • 1147 posts
    August 4, 2023 9:22 AM PDT

Ariia said: Who would give a F about you since you look like a Fking Meme

lol you wear towel everyday cuz no clothes, can't even afford daily lunch cya geek with low-iq disorder

• 42 posts
    August 4, 2023 4:38 PM PDT

Why do they write that?

• 42 posts
    August 4, 2023 4:39 PM PDT

Eso duele .c

• 96 posts
    August 4, 2023 5:09 PM PDT
    Wtf, y'all should stop arguing, @Ariia just ignore :b
    • 954 posts
    August 4, 2023 5:51 PM PDT
    This is getting stupid. Gosh, just stop arguing about un related things. Just message each other about it and stop giving everyone updates
    • 309 posts
    August 4, 2023 6:11 PM PDT
    Spacetrooper said:
    This is getting stupid. Gosh, just stop arguing about un related things. Just message each other about it and stop giving everyone updates

just stop watching the topic and you wont get any updates dumbass
    • 415 posts
    August 4, 2023 7:11 PM PDT
    Spacetrooper said:

This 1 year yo kid again here go to topic main page click stop watching topic and u don't get updates
    • 954 posts
    August 4, 2023 8:49 PM PDT
    I know how to do that. So you are gonna continue arguing? You guys barely speak actual English while arguing so you should stop anyways.
    • 415 posts
    August 4, 2023 8:54 PM PDT

Spacetrooper said: I know how to do that. So you are gonna continue arguing? You guys barely speak actual English while arguing so you should stop anyways.

nobody invites you kid its our matter kids arenot allowed u really dumb and braindead go leave the forum kid