Forums » General

Aetoyn :))))

• 309 posts
    August 4, 2023 9:22 PM PDT
    Spacetrooper said:
    I know how to do that. So you are gonna continue arguing? You guys barely speak actual English while arguing so you should stop anyways.

why you bark when you clearly dont know basic english grammar? you are literally just an even dumber version of Lightningstorm but you always try to act smart on forums why?
    This post was edited by EpicTr0ll at August 4, 2023 9:27 PM PDT
    • 42 posts
    August 5, 2023 12:40 AM PDT

.v

• 954 posts
    August 5, 2023 9:11 AM PDT
    You just said the same thing as I just did to make you sound smart. I know English, plus LightningStorm isn’t dumb. And I’m not trying to act smart, I am smart.
    • 954 posts
    August 5, 2023 9:14 AM PDT
    Plus, I’m not brain dead. I can talk clearly unlike you guys on the forums talking like 2 year olds. It’s funny to see brain dead people (Cough cough Gen Z cough cough) talk to me like they’re smarter than me. All you guys are doing is just arguing about random crap that doesn’t even make sense.
    • 309 posts
    August 5, 2023 9:44 AM PDT
    Spacetrooper said:
    You just said the same thing as I just did to make you sound smart. I know English, plus LightningStorm isn’t dumb. And I’m not trying to act smart, I am smart.

"You just said the same thing as I just did" thats crazy almost like that was the point of my comment! You bring up the english topic for no reason but you always make grammar mistakes or cant spell words correctly XD
    Yes you are dumb like Lightning in the same way, ignorant, neither of you able to spot obvious trolling or sarcasm, you are so smart you have to take everything literally. He always creates cringe/awkward situations on discord and you do the same here on the forums.
    At least he is a kid, based on your genz whining you should be at least 25 yo (XD), if you are 25+ and be like this there is truly no hope for you.
    • 309 posts
    August 5, 2023 9:49 AM PDT
    https://warmerise.com/forums/topic/3452/where-is-max/view/post_id/46829 this is a classic watch yourself fall for obvious troll, get triggered and then whining about it for hours XDDD mr smarty pants so smart
    • 954 posts
    August 5, 2023 10:36 PM PDT
    Since when did I ever spell words incorrectly or made grammar mistakes? You aren’t making any sense.
    • 309 posts
    August 6, 2023 8:50 AM PDT
    "So you are gonna continue arguing?", "un related".
    "brain dead" could be correct but it looks stupid and nobody uses it like that so write it as one word or use -
    these are from your last 5 comments in this topic im not even going to bother looking through your other comments.
    If you dont speak any language besides english you should at least use that one correctly, then we can talk
    • 954 posts
    August 6, 2023 7:55 PM PDT
    Just because it looks odd that doesn’t mean it’s wrong lol. Bro I’m done with this topic.
    • 15 posts
    August 6, 2023 11:03 PM PDT
    What animal turns about 200 times around its axis after it dies?
    • 954 posts
    August 7, 2023 9:27 AM PDT
    A roast chicken
    • 309 posts
    August 7, 2023 10:15 AM PDT
    Ariia said:
    What animal turns about 200 times around its axis after it dies?

you when you forget to turn off spinbot
    • 15 posts
    August 8, 2023 2:48 AM PDT
    Spacetrooper said:
    A roast chicken
    correct
    • 96 posts
    August 9, 2023 5:07 PM PDT
    Lol
  • August 10, 2023 12:21 PM PDT

fekers ceres too much abt wermerise feking nebs  get better negas feking blacks from sudan 

This post was edited by Deleted Member at August 10, 2023 12:21 PM PDT
    • 96 posts
    August 11, 2023 4:23 PM PDT
    Wtf... Feking James Charles husband kidzz
  • August 12, 2023 1:54 AM PDT

Crispin said: Wtf... Feking James Charles husband kidzz

WTF