Forums » General

book progress

• 954 posts
    July 18, 2023 8:35 PM PDT

I have been working on my book a little, its going to be around 25-40 pages (on google docs, which I want to somehow "publish" it on here). its going pretty well and I asked Max about it and he said go for it. so im working on the book and I just want you guys to know that its going alright. since the game has no plot or story, I decided to make my own to it (with AI generated backups so I have more of a variety to blend the story together). hopefully my book will be implemented as a story for the game or simply a lore to it (doesn't need to be a campaign but just to have a story and lore). 

• 145 posts
    August 1, 2023 2:37 PM PDT

You can publish a google doc as a sort of website. Go into the document, then click on File>Share>Publish to Web. Just in case, make sure visibility is set to anyone on the web with the link. 

• 93 posts
    August 1, 2023 3:06 PM PDT

Not trying to discourage you, but I feel like this could be a waste of time for you. The game is pretty much dead already. And with Max being MIA for over a month now, the future of Warmerise is getting more and more unclear every day.

• 460 posts
    August 1, 2023 3:07 PM PDT

DeadArt said:

Not trying to discourage you, but I feel like this could be a waste of time for you. The game is pretty much dead already. And with Max being MIA for over a month now, the future of Warmerise is getting more and more unclear every day.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

• 954 posts
    August 1, 2023 4:01 PM PDT
    Hope is a strong thing that should not be underestimated