Forums » General

fatobesegamer 1v1s

• 1147 posts
    September 4, 2023 1:02 PM PDT

Imagine having that ego but when i come it drops as low as his iq 

https://prnt.sc/PiNFY-cvIhCA  7-1

https://prnt.sc/q65LuHr0QCcn duel at his prefered weapon (autos)  9-4 rq

lost to me on his own game and region, looks like our friend needs to cope :C

• 8 posts
    September 4, 2023 1:04 PM PDT

w aetoyn

• September 4, 2023 1:19 PM PDT

WTF hahahhaha fatdogtheL so bed neger think hes good but he L asf bro snice i seen that name i gave up with this guy 0 brain 0 scores 0 sht 0 skills 0 life 0 motherfucker 

• 1147 posts
    September 4, 2023 2:55 PM PDT

"ur bad forever" *still proceeds to lose to bad players*

what does that make you then

and don't reply unless your part of lgbt

• 16 posts
    September 4, 2023 9:02 PM PDT
    im surpised he didn't record the gameplay because he spammed the mines in the game for 3 or 5 kills then aetoyn complained when i used m67s on him for not using carbine and grav only bcz he is a noub player he said i was m67bbot but on secretlab its just about impossible to see the mines and 1 screenshot he took u can clearly see that his ping was higher then mine and the second screenshot i had 5 kills on him and i was in spec bcz he doesn't play legit and i was using carbine and then he was using vec x which is g36 and carbine combined which has a higher fire rate and better chance of winning and then he let his low minded ego get to his head screenshoted the scoreboard but not the comments how sad some ppl have a brain transplan
  • September 5, 2023 5:39 AM PDT
    Kayn said:
    im surpised he didn't record the gameplay because he spammed the mines in the game for 3 or 5 kills then aetoyn complained when i used m67s on him for not using carbine and grav only bcz he is a noub player he said i was m67bbot but on secretlab its just about impossible to see the mines and 1 screenshot he took u can clearly see that his ping was higher then mine and the second screenshot i had 5 kills on him and i was in spec bcz he doesn't play legit and i was using carbine and then he was using vec x which is g36 and carbine combined which has a higher fire rate and better chance of winning and then he let his low minded ego get to his head screenshoted the scoreboard but not the comments how sad some ppl have a brain transplan

shetep dok esian ddoger endain ddogs plasmagaygun
  • September 5, 2023 5:41 AM PDT
    wtf why i typed that sorry ddoger keyn
    • 16 posts
    September 5, 2023 6:04 AM PDT

d0uma said: wtf why i typed that sorry ddoger keyn
    cri esia :o

• 309 posts
    September 5, 2023 6:51 AM PDT
    "reply again on this forum if you support LGBTQ"
    It's a simple spell but quite unbreakable :o
    • 954 posts