Forums » News & Announcements

HOSTING CLAN WARS

• 10 posts
    December 12, 2023 9:21 AM PST

Hello everyone. I started playing this game a year or 2 ago, and I find one thing missing that makes every shooter more exciting.

CLAN WARS/ TEAM BATTLES

I want to host an event for 3v3 and 4v4 battles. Teams please sign up below. 

I will award every winning team with 10k. I also suggest everyone put in 5k, so every player that wins will double their money, and split in the 10k team prize as well. Deposits will be safe with me.

TIMES: I suggest 12 AM EST on Saturday 17th, this will allow US and Europe players to play together.

TEAMS: Sign up your clan or Team below. To ensure that you will show up, I will ask for a 5k cash deposit from every player. Admins and mods can keep me to my word of handling all cash honestly and paying out the promised 10k prizes.

FORMAT: I am hoping for at least 4 teams, so we can do a tournament. In this case, the Final winning team will be awarded 20k.

Hope to see you Saturday. - PWNIZZLE

TEAMS: The Three Musketeers. Leatherface, Phantasma & Daikyu

This post was edited by PWNIZZLE at December 12, 2023 3:17 PM PST
    • 10 posts
    December 12, 2023 9:29 AM PST

I will join idc who on my team so anyone can join me also you can trust pwinzzel with ur deposit he dont scm

• 308 posts
    December 12, 2023 9:35 AM PST

"Admins and mods can keep me to my word of handling all cash honestly" you know very well there is no admin anymore lmao

• 1147 posts
    December 12, 2023 11:01 AM PST

PWNIZZLE said:

Hello everyone. I started playing this game a year or 2 ago, and I find one thing missing that makes every shooter more exciting.

CLAN WARS/ TEAM BATTLES

I will award every winning team with 10k. I also suggest everyone put in 5k, so every player that wins will double their money, and split in the 10k team prize as well. Deposits will be safe with me.

TIMES: I suggest 12 AM EST on Saturday 17th, this will allow US and Europe players to play together.

TEAMS: Sign up your clan or Team below. To ensure that you will show up, I will ask for a 5k cash deposit from every player. Admins and mods can keep me to my word of handling all cash honestly and paying out the promised 10k prizes.

FORMAT: I am hoping for at least 4 teams, so we can do a tournament. In this case, the Final winning team will be awarded 20k.

me in

Team name: The Three Musketeers

members: Leatherfeis, Phantasma(John Tenta XDD), Daikyu.

clan motto: giv moni rn

• December 12, 2023 12:05 PM PST

Daikyu said:

PWNIZZLE said:

CLAN WARS/ TEAM BATTLES

me in

Team name: The Three Musketeers

members: Leatherfeis, Phantasma(John Tenta XDD), Daikyu.

clan motto: giv moni rn

https://youtu.be/3PsUWuguOmc - us

• 10 posts
    December 12, 2023 3:17 PM PST

EpicTr0ll said:

"Admins and mods can keep me to my word of handling all cash honestly" you know very well there is no admin anymore lmao

I'm honestly completely new to this game. But I'm old enough that I can miss 5$ for 50k cash, it really is no biggie to me and you all have my word. 

• 36 posts
    December 12, 2023 4:47 PM PST

I want, but I'm busy :(

• 36 posts
    December 12, 2023 4:48 PM PST

Phantasma W

• 8 posts
    December 12, 2023 5:01 PM PST
    good luck lederfeis inesop
    • 308 posts
    December 12, 2023 5:14 PM PST

lets give hacker cash for hacking jajaja

• 8 posts
    December 12, 2023 5:18 PM PST
    maybi we give him 1k? he can double with hacking vatafak MrAimbot
    • 308 posts
    December 12, 2023 5:24 PM PST
    TedBundy said:
    maybi we give him 1k? he can double with hacking vatafak MrAimbot

double it and give it to the next hacker?
    • 10 posts
    December 13, 2023 5:17 AM PST

nah double it because he hcxs and with pro get that amount of czh while playing tournemnt

• 24 posts
    December 13, 2023 7:37 AM PST

how to sign up

• 10 posts
    December 13, 2023 7:41 AM PST

Aztros said:

how to sign up

Register your team here and I will add you to the list in the original post. Note you will be required to put down a deposit, because the risk of people not showing up is like 99% if we don't do that. Hope to see you saturday! 

- PWNIZZLE

• 308 posts
    December 13, 2023 8:16 AM PST
    bro really accepted biggest hacker in the game and expects people to join xaxa
    • 10 posts
    December 13, 2023 8:40 AM PST

EpicTr0ll said: bro really accepted biggest hacker in the game and expects people to join xaxa

Guys i am unaware lol. You think I should exclude leatherface? (Inesop?) 

• 10 posts
    December 14, 2023 3:50 AM PST

PWNIZZLE said:

CLAN WARS/ TEAM BATTLES

ONLY 1 TEAM registered so far. Need 2 strong teammates to atleast have 1 good battle. Please let me know if you're KD 2+ and willing to join me vs the three musketeers

TEAMS: The Three Musketeers. Leatherface, Phantasma & Daikyu

• 1147 posts
    December 14, 2023 4:31 AM PST

remove leatherface he busi

we go 3v2 jiji

This post was edited by Cyanex at December 14, 2023 4:31 AM PST
    • 10 posts
    December 14, 2023 6:42 AM PST

Pwinzel can I join u? my kdr not good becz my brother plays on this acct but im good I swear Uve seen me play

• 35 posts
    December 14, 2023 7:14 AM PST

Im not interested in tournament but just got off elimanation and leatherface definitely hkin

• 10 posts
    December 14, 2023 7:41 AM PST

Hotpotts12 said:

Pwinzel can I join u? my kdr not good becz my brother plays on this acct but im good I swear Uve seen me play

Alright ill make a team with you but we need 1 more pro for sure. But yeah if everyone says leather is hacking its no use is it xD Fk illl go through with it anyways idc

• 10 posts
    December 14, 2023 7:47 AM PST

Alright ill make a team with you but we need 1 more pro for sure. But yeah if everyone says leather is hacking its no use is it xD Fk illl go through with it anyways idc

OK I WILL ASK SOMONE

• 1147 posts
    December 14, 2023 8:03 AM PST

pokemonster said:

Im not interested in tournament but just got off elimanation and leatherface definitely hkin

can u read or? we just dropped leatherfeis.

This post was edited by Cyanex at December 14, 2023 8:03 AM PST
    • 36 posts
    December 14, 2023 8:13 AM PST

Phantasma + Daikyu = W