Forums » Off-Topic

How to get the new owners to update Warmerise

• 144 posts
    March 15, 2024 4:41 PM PDT

WARNING: This is SARCASM. This is not intended to be taken seriously. I do not take responsibility if you decide to actually carry out the following below, and get banned. This is sarcasm. It's a joke for funny and giggles. It's only for entertainment of the dead warmerise community. If you decide to not read this, don't blame me when you get in trouble. Please be understanding and have a good day. Remember, this isn't legal advice. 

Anyways

Various ways to get the new warmerise updates: 

1. Make a new game, rebranded it as wArMeRiSe 2.0. Then hope you don't get slam dunked by copyright. Then spam cheesy updates. 

2. Kidnap Max, make him create a new game for you, get arrested, break out of jail, continue development as usual. 

3. DDOS the ad companies, and pressure them into making an update. ("Hi i ddos'd your network, if you buff Carbine by 500% i will undo it owo" - some weeb dev 2017)

4. Actually ddos the ad companies, deploy ransomware, accidentally infect your own computer, ragequit

5. Hack warmerise github account, get into the repo, commit merge branch of your own custom buff rpg, hit save

6. Get employed by the ad company, work your way up to CEO (don't ask me how, that's a you problem to figure out), threaten an employee with termination (the other one, not the one you were thinking of), make them update the game. 

7. Kindly ask the ad company via phone call, oh and make sure to tell them about their extended car warrenty

9. "Hello Mr CEO, I was wondering if you are able to update the codebase of one of your assets, specifically the site warmerise.com. I do have a few compelling reasons which will encorage you to do so... (smirks) ...mainly this Phalanx Close In Weapon System aimed at this Boeing 737 MAX 9. "

10. Install a trojan horse (with the help of Max) so you gain control of the servers, then push your own updates in, then wait for the lawsuits. 

And that's 10 ways to add an update to Warmerise! 

• 35 posts
    March 16, 2024 6:44 AM PDT

Bravo, my friend i will try all of these

• 12 posts
    March 16, 2024 11:36 AM PDT

just do it

• 7 posts
    March 25, 2024 5:28 PM PDT

Or just ask nicely (with a gun and his family gagged) ;)

• 284 posts
    March 30, 2024 3:46 PM PDT

A couple of lawsuits, copyright infringements, getting arrested and getting infected by own ransomware... Nah I don't think I need the update so much.