Forums » Off-Topic

Ask me anything

• 197 posts
    April 9, 2024 4:27 PM PDT

Hello my name is Erlaanz and I've been playing Warmerise since 2013. 

I was Max's favourite player before he left us.

Ask me anything!

P.S - I check Warmerise once a week/month. I will be back in 12 hours I hope there's some nice question such as: "How many Warmerise e-girls have you dated?" or "Is it true you and Max used to DM each other thumb pics?".

Cheers!

• 309 posts
    April 9, 2024 5:49 PM PDT
    Why am i banned on Hash dc
    • 197 posts
    April 10, 2024 4:10 AM PDT

After a brief discussion with iKarimster and FearedShooter97, we have collectively decided that maintaining a clean and spam-free environment on our Discord server is of utmost importance. Therefore, we have come to the decision to permanently remove you from it.

• 309 posts
    April 10, 2024 6:58 AM PDT
    Erlaanz said:

After a brief discussion with iKarimster and FearedShooter97, we have collectively decided that maintaining a clean and spam-free environment on our Discord server is of utmost importance. Therefore, we have come to the decision to permanently remove you from it.

what about "Gentlemen, make spam, it's the only way to have an active channel of idiots" -.-
    • 260 posts
    April 13, 2024 1:46 PM PDT

Hello Erlaanz

• 197 posts
    April 14, 2024 4:03 AM PDT

Hello Matt

• 1 posts
    April 14, 2024 9:53 AM PDT
    Hello erlanz
    • 493 posts
    April 15, 2024 4:39 AM PDT

bonjour erlaanz que pense tu de moi

• 35 posts
    April 15, 2024 7:16 AM PDT

What do you think the best clan ever was Erlaanz? I started playing in 2023 so idk.

• 197 posts
    April 15, 2024 12:38 PM PDT

pokemonster said:

What do you think the best clan ever was Erlaanz? I started playing in 2023 so idk.

This is actually quite a good question for those who started playing not long ago and want to know more about Warmerise.

In my opinion, if I had to choose one, it would probably be RK because it was the most stacked clan in history with a roster of 10 to 15 good players. Most clans after late 2014 struggled to have more than 5 members who performed at a high level in clan wars. RK had members like SlayerPRO, Everton76, Babo, Zero, Fuj147, KyuubiTuta, GreyShark, and others.

From late 2014 to late 2015, there were Meth/Helgh, Cosmic/Hezh, and 69, but most of those clans were a split of the original RK. And from 2015 until 2018, there were Flare, Xera, and KAA. However, as I previously mentioned, if I had to choose one, it would probably be RK because of how many good players it had, and any of the clans that came after wouldn't be able to win in a 6v6 clan war.

Also worth noting RK had a record of around 100 clan wars wins and close to no defeats.

• 197 posts
    April 15, 2024 12:40 PM PDT

Dispater said:

bonjour erlaanz que pense tu de moi

Je pense que Warmerise a besoin de plus de femmes mdr

• 309 posts
    April 15, 2024 1:13 PM PDT
    Erlaanz said:

pokemonster said:

This is actually quite a good question for those who started playing not long ago and want to know more about Warmerise.

In my opinion, if I had to choose one, it would probably be RK because it was the most stacked clan in history with a roster of 10 to 15 good players. Most clans after late 2014 struggled to have more than 5 members who performed at a high level in clan wars. RK had members like SlayerPRO, Everton76, Babo, Zero, Fuj147, KyuubiTuta, GreyShark, and others.

From late 2014 to late 2015, there were Meth/Helgh, Cosmic/Hezh, and 69, but most of those clans were a split of the original RK. And from 2015 until 2018, there were Flare, Xera, and KAA. However, as I previously mentioned, if I had to choose one, it would probably be RK because of how many good players it had, and any of the clans that came after wouldn't be able to win in a 6v6 clan war.

Also worth noting RK had a record of around 100 clan wars wins and close to no defeats.

its ok bro you can say Hell no need to be shy -.-
    • 105 posts
    April 18, 2024 5:02 PM PDT

How is going Warmerise 2 Remastered Project 

• 197 posts
    April 20, 2024 12:36 PM PDT

Imma buy the Warmerise2 domain soon and release the game with your help.

On a more serious note, due to my 12-hour shifts at an ERP and website development company, coupled with the development of my own *** project, I have limited free time available for engaging in activities such as creating tests in Unity. :(

Hope Max comes back and hires us 2 to develop Warmeirse 3.0

• 35 posts
    April 25, 2024 6:03 AM PDT
    If this game somehow comes to life, would you play ?

I dont think a good Warmerise will cut it alone without a good playerbase, or atleast smt similar to the old game

This post was edited by xPsycho at April 25, 2024 6:03 AM PDT
    • 197 posts
    April 25, 2024 1:33 PM PDT

xPsycho said:

If this game somehow comes to life, would you play ?

I dont think a good Warmerise will cut it alone without a good playerbase, or atleast smt similar to the old game

If the game was still alive with a nearly full sky server at least 12 hours a day like back in the day, 5-6 active clans with +8 active members I would consider playing often or at least weekly.

Even then probably it wouldn't be the same as 2013-2015 because the people that played back then and a lot of the online friends I had back then are gone so it will never be the same for me.

Would be cool to see this game not die in the way it is.

• 2099 posts
    April 28, 2024 7:51 AM PDT

Game is virtually unplayable due to the fact that there are cheating unregs that use unlock tools and attempt to ruin every lobby.