Forums » General

• 8 posts
    May 25, 2024 3:57 AM PDT

A kid named Inesop whom i don't know is trying to impersonate me. Apparently he plays with an unregistered account introduces himself as me or kaa member and uses cheats. 

Let's ignore unregistered accounts that behave like this friends. 

Additionally i don't play on unregistered accounts. You can find me playing on either this account or my alt futuristic

• Eve
    • 332 posts
    May 25, 2024 6:20 AM PDT

Barbsie said:

A kid named Inesop whom i don't know is trying to impersonate me. Apparently he plays with an unregistered account introduces himself as me or kaa member and uses cheats. 

Additionally i don't play on unregistered accounts. You can find me playing on either this account or my alt futuristic

since when did i try to impersonate you or any of the kaa members? do you really think i care about this dead clan which is not even competent in anything? no wonder you are from turkey, i am not surprised that you wrote this no sense as i ve heard that the 85% of the turkish people did not even get a ninth grade certificate. you can say that i play as an unregistered account once your friends from KAA clan stop making alts and then being toxic to me on these "mysterious" accounts that even a kindergarten kid can guess that its them? but nah, you ve nothing else to say here except that i apparently "introduce myself as you or kaa member" as an unregistered account while i don t even care about the existence of all kaa members? funny how you re just making a forum topic about me saying i play on unregistered accounts while your friend Kazuya does not play on his main account pretending that he quit the game but then he plays on his other account which is named "elec" (he is also Perfecto) and also he begs to Demacron to share his account to him so that he can play. and Hysteria made alts, one of them was named "m0nesy" and then he told to me while i was playing "just admit ur garbage and retire this game inetrzh". or should i say "m0nk3y"? he can not be calling me a trzh while he literally had a fight talking about skills with a botfarmer (letsplay). that colombian mf also has another account named "Sownjuu" where he uses lagswitch? then why dont you complain about him using cheats? every turkish people in this world such as SwagTwiq, You and other turkish players in Warmerise should just suçḱ that gigantic dic of Roberto Esquivel Cabrera and choke to the death while doing it or else the world will be downhill, cheers buddy lmao.
    and don t reply here because i gave you all the words i had against you and the whole KAA clan. i would not talk here anymore because of how hard i just sht on you. so if you have more bullsht to say, you have my permission, you can bark here all you want, but i told you, i ll not reply here. thanks for the fun.

• 57 posts
    May 25, 2024 6:39 AM PDT

Skibidi stick figure pfp, idc if ur names eve or inesop, i didnt read ur ranty replie, and idc if u start being toxic to me or targeting me, STOP UR DUCKING YAPPING

• 57 posts
    May 25, 2024 6:46 AM PDT

Oh, and whatever-ur-name-is, i also dont care if u claim to be or even r the best player on a dying browser game, peace out and im not gonna read any replies by u

This post was edited by pokemonster at May 25, 2024 6:52 AM PDT
    • 57 posts
    May 25, 2024 6:48 AM PDT

P.S. ur pfp is cute barbsie :)

• 95 posts
    May 25, 2024 10:41 AM PDT
    You talk about our clan using alt accounts when this Eve account was previously owned by someone who played the game when you weren’t even born. Poor 3rd worlder with nothing in irl, playing with a 60hz screen and having to cheat to prove something. That account you are on right now was used by 4+ people before your measly existence even bestowed upon it. Apologies for using English that your feeble mind cannot comprehend. Get a fking life and stop talking trash to people on a game.
    • 95 posts
    May 25, 2024 10:44 AM PDT
    It’s funny to me how quickly you responded to this forum, you truly have no life. Constantly checking forums and checking for your disgusting name to be mentioned hahahaha who tf inesop, you are a fking nobody and you achieved nothing in this game, others games, or irl. That’s okay with me too, none of us care if you failed to eat for the past week since you were too busy cheating in Warmerise.
    • 345 posts
    May 25, 2024 10:55 AM PDT
    he doesnt even have a main at this point only alt accs
    • 37 posts
    May 25, 2024 11:46 AM PDT
    Idk which one is funnier: The fact that he thinks he knows everything about our clan but actually knows nothing ? Or that he introduces himself as the best player in warmerise in 2024 (everyone says he is cheating), or that he talks like this to one of the 2 best players warmerise has ever seen, even though he doesnt even know him and hasnt even played 1 round against him? Im tired of dealing with kids fr, like who the fück is Inesop omfg

This post was edited by xPsycho at May 25, 2024 11:47 AM PDT
    • 37 posts
    May 25, 2024 11:55 AM PDT

Here is a closer look to the best player of Warmerise history btw XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lvxhn7xA90c

This post was edited by xPsycho at May 25, 2024 11:56 AM PDT
    • 345 posts
    May 25, 2024 12:37 PM PDT
    xPsycho said:

Here is a closer look to the best player of Warmerise history btw XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lvxhn7xA90c

https://youtu.be/yF9bxvsIyzA?si=hDqmkMiDDEQ3dhzq here is he actually playing on Eve acc, when we asked him about this his response was: "if you talking about that vid like where you recorded me playing as eve i knew you were recording so i decided to troll by flicking to random things, looking up, shaking sens, etc XDD" that kid is a rtrd he thinks everybody is blind and cant see his obvious hcks?XD both him and his bf Cyanex can fck themselves
    • 345 posts
    May 25, 2024 12:38 PM PDT
    also never forget when i asked you and walidog what was your biggest achievement in the game to have this ego his response was "participating tournaments" XDDD
    • 1158 posts
    May 25, 2024 1:41 PM PDT

why ***** mention me lmao https://warmerise.com/videos/117536/14953/epik-tro0l

u got ur 5 min of attention now go kys XD

• 345 posts
    May 25, 2024 1:57 PM PDT
    my warmerise achievements:
    tournament participate in 2023 (almost won vs other nonames)
    won 1v1 vs inesop before he found haxks for the game (we both whiffed whole mags)
    killed epictroul twice in a row in a tdm (i had to clip it ngl)
    • 1158 posts
    May 25, 2024 1:59 PM PDT

EpicTr0ll said: my warmerise achievements: tournament participate in 2023 (almost won vs other nonames) won 1v1 vs inesop before he found haxks for the game (we both whiffed whole mags) killed epictroul twice in a row in a tdm (i had to clip it ngl)

add "10-0 epictroll" to that btw

and lets see urs

tournaments: none

won 1v1: karim and got squashed by rest of warm

lost in begone to a noname (while u use lag switch + ESP)

never forget that Tom Dehnhardt and nice invisibile on dc to run XDD

edit: rqed before clipping whole more kills ntnt

This post was edited by Cyanex at May 25, 2024 2:05 PM PDT
    • 1158 posts
    May 25, 2024 2:02 PM PDT

ive done many matches in valorant while ur aim is laughable when u played (no wonder why you uninstalled) i peak gold2 and ur only bronze3 XDD which tells me why ur braindead in warm kept dying to guests and saying "????" as surprised 

• 220 posts
    May 25, 2024 2:38 PM PDT

My Warmerise resume:

- Dated Liinda

- Dated Sjosyd123

- Max's favourite player

- Warmerise World Champion 2003 and 2004

- xPsycho's bestfriend

- FREEDOM 10 - 1 Hezh NEVER FORGET witness

When any of you can show a resume like this, you might be able to say a word to me. But as of today, I want to be referred to as the Warmerise King.

Achievements? Please, I've got more awards than this game has players. It’s like every match is just another day at the office, boring and way too easy because of my unparalleled skills.

Not gonna lie it feels lonely at the top...

• 345 posts
    May 25, 2024 2:48 PM PDT
    Erlaanz said:

My Warmerise resume:

- Dated Liinda

- Dated Sjosyd123

- Max's favourite player

- xPsycho's bestfriend

When any of you can show a resume like this, you might be able to say a word to me. But as of today, I want to be referred to as the Warmerise King.

Achievements? Please, I've got more awards than this game has players. It’s like every match is just another day at the office, boring and way too easy because of my unparalleled skills.

thats crazy bro can you grow hair on your head tho?
    • 220 posts
    May 25, 2024 2:49 PM PDT

EpicTr0ll said:
    Erlaanz said:

My Warmerise resume:

- Dated Liinda

- Dated Sjosyd123

- Max's favourite player

- xPsycho's bestfriend

thats crazy bro can you grow hair on your head tho?

There are more trophies in my cabinet than hairs on my head.

• 8 posts
    May 25, 2024 4:42 PM PDT

Eve said:

Barbsie said:

since when did i try to impersonate you or any of the kaa members? do you really think i care about this dead clan which is not even competent in anything? no wonder you are from turkey, i am not surprised that you wrote this no sense as i ve heard that the 85% of the turkish people did not even get a ninth grade certificate. you can say that i play as an unregistered account once your friends from KAA clan stop making alts and then being toxic to me on these "mysterious" accounts that even a kindergarten kid can guess that its them? but nah, you ve nothing else to say here except that i apparently "introduce myself as you or kaa member" as an unregistered account while i don t even care about the existence of all kaa members? funny how you re just making a forum topic about me saying i play on unregistered accounts while your friend Kazuya does not play on his main account pretending that he quit the game but then he plays on his other account which is named "elec" (he is also Perfecto) and also he begs to Demacron to share his account to him so that he can play. and Hysteria made alts, one of them was named "m0nesy" and then he told to me while i was playing "just admit ur garbage and retire this game inetrzh". or should i say "m0nk3y"? he can not be calling me a trzh while he literally had a fight talking about skills with a botfarmer (letsplay). that colombian mf also has another account named "Sownjuu" where he uses lagswitch? then why dont you complain about him using cheats? every turkish people in this world such as SwagTwiq, You and other turkish players in Warmerise should just suçḱ that gigantic dic of Roberto Esquivel Cabrera and choke to the death while doing it or else the world will be downhill, cheers buddy lmao.
    and don t reply here because i gave you all the words i had against you and the whole KAA clan. i would not talk here anymore because of how hard i just sht on you. so if you have more bullsht to say, you have my permission, you can bark here all you want, but i told you, i ll not reply here. thanks for the fun.

Every time I enter game an unregistered player shows up claims to be a kaa-40 member and suddenly activates cheats only a cowardly cheater kid just like you would do something like that. You're nothing but a disgusting liar who does not speak logicially and spreads slander. You say you don't care about kaa members but you spy on them how funny. 

Instead of playing this game every day and harassing others from different accounts, learn to be a man and face them like a real man. Additionally find a life outside of Warmerise try touching some grass or something. Forcing people into duels every day by using cheats in this game just proves how low your IQ level is. 

Inesop uses cheats in game and later plays the innocent role. As i said stop spying on people and spreading slander. Apologize to the community for using cheats then do something nice for your family to make them proud. Don't make a fool of yourself here my friend. 

• 21 posts
    May 25, 2024 4:55 PM PDT

- Dated Liinda 

- Dated Sjosyd123

me 2

• 345 posts
    May 25, 2024 5:09 PM PDT

Barbsie said:

Eve said:

Barbsie said:

Every time I enter game an unregistered player shows up claims to be a kaa-40 member and suddenly activates cheats only a cowardly cheater kid just like you would do something like that. You're nothing but a disgusting liar who does not speak logicially and spreads slander. You say you don't care about kaa members but you spy on them how funny. 

Instead of playing this game every day and harassing others from different accounts, learn to be a man and face them like a real man. Additionally find a life outside of Warmerise try touching some grass or something. Forcing people into duels every day by using cheats in this game just proves how low your IQ level is. 

Inesop uses cheats in game and later plays the innocent role. As i said stop spying on people and spreading slander. Apologize to the community for using cheats then do something nice for your family to make them proud. Don't make a fool of yourself here my friend. 

its Inesop on Eve acc..

• Eve
    • 332 posts
    May 25, 2024 5:44 PM PDT

Barbsie said:

Eve said:

Barbsie said:

i said i won t reply here but you got me started again. dude you re the real liar here. i literally swear on my life that i never pretended to be a KaA mEmBeR as an unregistered account. you are just literally here blaming me for the things that i didnt even do, maybe you mistake me into someone. you go ahead and join every server in the game that is available right now, even if it not now, you ll see 40% of the playerbase is using cheats. if a random players kills someone by a headshot by accident it means they are me? like not everyone who makes a single headshot is me. if i play, my ping mostly in Europe East should be 80-100. just Europe 50-80, USA East 170+ USA WEST 220-250. if there is someone using cheats with the same ping as me, then its Miger https://warmerise.com/profile/Miger
    and no i am not Miger, i have seen him play many times using Infinite HP and fly and stuff like that.

if you really think i play as unreg then provide some proof that its me. talking about "spying" people, when i joined ModernCity in 2023 during the time when Max re-capped the fps to 240, someone told me "i think barbsie was looking for you". after that i found you in secretlab and you told me some stuff about that disable fps limit, and i am actually a sniper/plasma player and as you stated that thing works with only automatics. (i am gonna explain that later). if you are accussing me of apparently spying on kaa members then why were you spying on me that day for no reason? i never play as an unreg unless if i have to, if i go unreg, i just go to see whats happening in the game.

i said "dude you re the real liar here" but that does not mean that i am actually saying you lied, it could be a misunderstanding where you thought someone was else me. none in this game has any sort of auto aim or anything, except for Erwiflow. that could also be him. his ping in usa east is 100-120 and im not from USA, and that also proves that the guy in the video (Erwiflooooooow) is not me and its not me cheating there. just check the ping of the player each time you meet someone that is pretending to be a KAA member. and if anyone uses cheats as an unregistered, then its just probably lagswitch, and that is DEFINITELY not me. funny how many people while im playing say lagswitch just because that my PC is bad and when my fps gets low my ping increases too but it doesnt do anything to my pov, none freezes. and yet they say lagswitch but the bluds are such of morons that they cant see that i am actually tracking them, i am not shooting to any sort of frozen position. so @xPsycho i suggest you not to say anything unless you ve got some real proof that i am Erwiflow. and to you barb, i say it once again, i swear i never pretended to be you or a KAA member as an unregistered account. i am talking to you in my nice way and kind words to let you know that i am not the player you think. there are literally too many people using cheats in this game, there are like only 40 people online average a day in this game and 10 of them use lagswitch, and i am not any of them. you can just see people like: Axiira, LOL2020, xSyna, Voldemort (xJinn), JuiceWrld, Necromancer (trenbolone) and many more. and here is the proof of them cheating.
    Axiira: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3IO7MQ1WIg
    and you can see how this random kid is begging to people for hacks, a hacker who got into his account leaked the messages: https://warmerise.com/forums/topic/3602/more-to-come
    https://warmerise.com/forums/topic/3568/player-necromancer-hacking

so why dont you just take your time to do some investigating instead of blaming me the everything others do with their cheats?

and i am sure that you can just spot LOL2020 using lag switch everytime he plays. and if anyone cheats as an unreg pretending to be someone else, its one of these people i listed here. i say it once again, i never pretended to be any of the KAA member, and i swear. in fact i dont even care about this game, i just only play for fun and pretending to be someone else or a member of a popular clan is not a part of my leisure time.

if you think someone cheats and you think its me, since many people think i use aimbot, just take a look at the gameplay carefully and make sure to know if its a lagswitch or aimbot.

and i repeat it once again: "i swear on my life i never played as an unreg and i never pretended to be a KAA member or you"

and i can literally write this 100 times if you want.

just do some investigating and just make it clear and understand if its me or someone else. like, checking the ping of players like minimum, you have heard about Pressing TAB and looking at the ping to figure out who it is? 

so what else do you want me to do? you want to frame me the things that i did not even do and you want to make me do it? and everytime we should watch your words about you announcing in the forums like a reportage in the news TV channel "inesop did this, inesop did that". like what? i literally never played as an unreg pretending to be someone else and i ll just be upfront and tell you, the idea of me playing as a guest and pretending to be someone else, is literally removed from my brain. if i really wanted to impersonate you, you and me have the same ping so i could just easily go unregistered and headshot everyone, pretend to be you. its that easy but i dont do it. and you see i am a good person and i dont ever try to steal anyone s identity. if you dont believe me thats fine, everyone has their own opinions, but i know myself that i am right.

and by the way to everyone, many people say that i ruin sky just by playing there. if you really think that i am a cheater, you really want me to believe that you are so backward that you don t know that you can kick me out of the server with one click? just start a vote kick and literally we know that everyone hates me, everyone would vote yes against me.

if you played one match with me and you didnt like it, then why didnt you just leave me alone and say like "i dont wanna play with this guy anymore" and why dont you just say "nevermind" and hang me on your dic like nothing (just ignore me)?

"i play with inesop and i don t like him because he headshots me too much" bro, you dont draw that conclusion based on only one game with me right? but its enough that you play only one match with me, create an imagination about me and then leave me alone?

and to @Barbsie to what you re just looking at right now (someone is cheating and pretending to be me) that is not me and there are literally 854954455456 people using cheats right now in this game, and i will say it, what you are just seeing right now, the playing as unregistered, using cheats and pretending to be someone is done more than a million times by a lot of other players. and i am not one of them. believe what you want, i know that i am right, honest and true, and i already swore on my life.

• 345 posts
    May 25, 2024 5:59 PM PDT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF9bxvsIyzA he is not one of them, he is just a pro xD

• Eve
    • 332 posts
    May 25, 2024 6:22 PM PDT

EpicTr0ll said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF9bxvsIyzA he is not one of them, he is just a pro xD

that does not prove anything, everytime i play as Eve, i always tell people who i am. unlike you sneaking in the Warmerise Community discord and then you say: "i am the real pampa" XD