Forums » Clan Advertisements

Prof.Dr.

• 109 posts
    July 15, 2024 9:43 AM PDT

Prof.Dr. Forums Welcome

Rulez Clan

1. No Hacking

2. No spamming

3. No confront Prof.Dr. vs Prof.Dr.

4. Always respect your opponent 

5. Follow our Rulez

Creadors And Recruiter

Leader: Airwolf Profile :  http://warmerise.com/profile/Airwolf

General: THOR999 Profile : https://warmerise.com/profile/THOR999

General: Aztros Profile : https://warmerise.com/profile/Aztros

General: zLow Profile : https://warmerise.com/profile/zLow

General: AlfreviD Profile : https://warmerise.com/profile/AlfreviD

► Clan Link : http://warmerise.com/group/286

Application Form

-Username: 

Why do you want to join Prof.Dr.?

What is your objective with Prof.Dr?

Have you ever played with a member of Prof.Dr.?

Clan Icon:

https://prnt.sc/zcUFO6EKdXVA

• 21 posts
    July 15, 2024 12:48 PM PDT

-Username: osman321

Why do you want to join Prof.Dr.? Because its pro clan

What is your objective with Prof.Dr.? To beat other clan members with prof dr

Have you ever played with a member of Prof.Dr.? With XIAOMI and zlow and lukaser69

• 41 posts
    July 15, 2024 2:17 PM PDT

osman321 said:

-Username: osman321

Why do you want to join Prof.Dr.? Because its pro clan

What is your objective with Prof.Dr.? To beat other clan members with prof dr

Have you ever played with a member of Prof.Dr.? With XIAOMI and zlow and lukaser69

Rejected  Reason: We don´t think you have the necessary requeriment to be in our clan, keep training

This post was edited by Aztros at July 15, 2024 2:17 PM PDT
    • 3 posts
    July 16, 2024 10:59 AM PDT
    • Username:   - Age : 23
      - Why do you want to join Prof.Dr.?I want to join Prof.Dr because I think it is the best
      - What is your objective with Prof.Dr? to play and show how good playser from this clan are
        - Have you ever played with a member of Prof.Dr.? Yes, I have played with many prof.Dr members and they are amazing like Airwolf, Zlow, blue, and many more.

This post was edited by MR10Business at July 16, 2024 11:00 AM PDT
    • 29 posts
    July 17, 2024 10:17 AM PDT

Takemichi said:

-Username: Takemichi

Why do you want to join Prof.Dr.? To be a part of Prof.Dr. because I want pro clan to join.

What is your objective with Prof.Dr? To be a part of Prof.Dr. and make it grow more. I want to be cool player with Prof.Dr.

Have you ever played with a member of Prof.Dr.? Yes many xyrox, aztros, y3 and many more.

Aun no sabemos el nivel que tienes, nunca te hemos visto. 

• 29 posts
    July 17, 2024 10:18 AM PDT

MR10Business said:

• Username:   - Age : 23
      - Why do you want to join Prof.Dr.?I want to join Prof.Dr because I think it is the best
      - What is your objective with Prof.Dr? to play and show how good playser from this clan are
        - Have you ever played with a member of Prof.Dr.? Yes, I have played with many prof.Dr members and they are amazing like Airwolf, Zlow, blue, and many more.

(Rejected Reason): We don´t think you have the necessary requeriment to be in our clan, keep training

1- You could raise your Kdr, raise it to at least 1.40 

2- Improve your scores more, try to die less in a game and obviously kill more since that makes the difference in your level.

3- Keep training, there are many applications that have served me as AimLab and more

-Good luck :)

This post was edited by zLow at July 17, 2024 10:23 AM PDT
    • 3 posts
    July 18, 2024 5:36 AM PDT

ok zlow

• 1 posts
    July 18, 2024 12:43 PM PDT

- Why do you want to join Prof.Dr.? To be a part of this powerful and excelent clan.

- What is your objective with Prof.Dr? Train, have fun,get friends, and make it grow

- Have you ever played with a member of Prof.Dr.? Yes Airwolf, Blue, zLow

This post was edited by Pelikanger at July 18, 2024 12:46 PM PDT
    • 29 posts
    July 18, 2024 2:50 PM PDT

Pelikanger said: - Age : 17 - Country : Chile - Gender : Male - Why do you want to join Prof.Dr.? To be a part of this powerful and excelent clan. - What is your objective with Prof.Dr? Train, have fun,get friends, and make it grow - Have you ever played with a member of Prof.Dr.? Yes Airwolf, Blue, zLow

Hola Pelikanger.

¡Hola y bienvenido a Prof.Dr, el mejor clan De todos los tiempos, Pelikanger! Es un honor para nosotros tenerte como parte de nuestro equipo competitivo. Aquí en Prof.Dr, nos dedicamos a alcanzar la excelencia en cada partida y a cultivar una comunidad de jugadores apasionados y comprometidos. Estamos emocionados de ver cómo tus habilidades y talentos contribuirán al éxito del clan. No dudes en involucrarte, compartir estrategias y trabajar junto a nosotros para alcanzar nuevas alturas en el mundo competitivo. ¡Que cada batalla sea una oportunidad para brillar y demostrar de qué estamos hechos! ¡Bienvenido nuevamente y que disfrutes de tu viaje con nosotros hacia la victoria!
    This post was edited by zLow at July 18, 2024 2:54 PM PDT

• 5 posts
    July 18, 2024 7:24 PM PDT
    • -Username: TheKiller90

Why do you want to join Prof.Dr.? When I was younger, I saw how the names of the pro players of this game began with Prof. Dr. Since then I tried to improve until I could call myself like them. I know I stopped being active and I could have lost level, but I always try to improve and be loyal to mine.

What is your objective with Prof.Dr.? My goal is to honor the name of this clan by giving my all, and I also seek to fight alongside other members of the clan to continue maintaining respect.

Have you ever played with a member of Prof.Dr.? Yes, with THOR999, Alfrevid and Airwolf.

• 42 posts
    July 19, 2024 4:21 AM PDT

- Why do you want to join Prof.Dr.? It`s my dream.

- What is your objective with Prof.Dr?  To be more stronger and want to be with pro players

- Have you ever played with a member of Prof.Dr.?  Yes . Airwolf etc

• 1 posts
    July 19, 2024 4:26 AM PDT

- Why do you want to join Prof.Dr.? I like this clan very much.

- What is your objective with Prof.Dr? To have fun : )

- Have you ever played with a member of Prof.Dr.? Yes with airwolf and more
    • 41 posts
    July 19, 2024 6:30 AM PDT
    TheKiller90 said:
    • -Username: TheKiller90

Why do you want to join Prof.Dr.? When I was younger, I saw how the names of the pro players of this game began with Prof. Dr. Since then I tried to improve until I could call myself like them. I know I stopped being active and I could have lost level, but I always try to improve and be loyal to mine.

What is your objective with Prof.Dr.? My goal is to honor the name of this clan by giving my all, and I also seek to fight alongside other members of the clan to continue maintaining respect.

Have you ever played with a member of Prof.Dr.? Yes, with THOR999, Alfrevid and Airwolf.

Hola TheKiller90. ¡Hola y bienvenido a Prof.Dr, el mejor clan De todos los tiempos, TheKiller90! Es un honor para nosotros tenerte como parte de nuestro equipo competitivo. Aquí en Prof.Dr, nos dedicamos a alcanzar la excelencia en cada partida y a cultivar una comunidad de jugadores apasionados y comprometidos. Estamos emocionados de ver cómo tus habilidades y talentos contribuirán al éxito del clan. No dudes en involucrarte, compartir estrategias y trabajar junto a nosotros para alcanzar nuevas alturas en el mundo competitivo. ¡Que cada batalla sea una oportunidad para brillar y demostrar de qué estamos hechos! ¡Bienvenido nuevamente y que disfrutes de tu viaje con nosotros hacia la victori
    • 2 posts
    July 19, 2024 5:37 PM PDT

-Nombre de usuario: Ankills12

-   ¿Por qué quieres unirte al Prof.Dr.? porque para mi en lo personal es el mejor clan de Warmerise

- ¿   Cuál es tu objetivo con Prof.Dr.? Ser parte de Prof.Dr. y hacer que crezca más. Quiero ser un jugador genial con Prof.Dr

-   ¿Alguna vez has jugado con algún miembro del Prof.Dr.? Con Zlow, Airwolf, Thor999, Aztros, XIAOMI,  blue. 

• 29 posts
    July 20, 2024 10:54 AM PDT

Izana said:

-Username: Izana

Why do you want to join Prof.Dr.? To be a part of Prof.Dr. because I want pro clan to join.

What is your objective with Prof.Dr? To be a part of Prof.Dr. and make it grow more. I want to be cool player with Prof.Dr.

Have you ever played with a member of Prof.Dr.? Yes many xyrox, aztros, y3, airwolf, thor999 and many more.

• 1 posts
      July 17, 2024 3:31 AM PDT

-Username: Takemichi

Have you ever played with a member of Prof.Dr.? Yes many xyrox, aztros, y3 and many more.

Mucha coincidencia con el Usuario Tekamachi, No?-sospechoso

This post was edited by zLow at July 20, 2024 11:02 AM PDT
    • 29 posts
    July 20, 2024 10:59 AM PDT

eltopo100k said:

-Nombre de usuario: Eltopo100k

-  ¿Por qué quieres unirte al Prof.Dr.? Porque es el mejor clan y me llevo bien con los miembros de Prof.Dr

- ¿  Cuál es tu objetivo con Prof.Dr.? Ser parte del Prof.Dr. entrenar y mejorar

-  ¿Alguna vez has jugado con algún miembro del Prof.Dr.? Con Zlow, Airwolf, Thor999, Aztros, XIAOMI y blue entre otros.

By:Reclutadores

Actualmente estamos en un período de evaluación interna para asegurarnos de que cualquier nueva incorporación en nuestro clan encaje perfectamente con nuestra dinámica y valores. Queremos asegurarnos de mantener un ambiente armonioso y colaborativo, por lo que estamos tomándonos un tiempo para evaluar cuidadosamente todas las solicitudes. Te agradecemos mucho tu interés en unirte a nosotros y te mantendremos informado/a sobre cualquier actualización en nuestro proceso de selección.

• 29 posts
    July 20, 2024 11:04 AM PDT

Aankills12 said:

-Nombre de usuario: Ankills12

-   ¿Por qué quieres unirte al Prof.Dr.? porque para mi en lo personal es el mejor clan de Warmerise

- ¿   Cuál es tu objetivo con Prof.Dr.? Ser parte de Prof.Dr. y hacer que crezca más. Quiero ser un jugador genial con Prof.Dr

-   ¿Alguna vez has jugado con algún miembro del Prof.Dr.? Con Zlow, Airwolf, Thor999, Aztros, XIAOMI,  blue. 

• By:Reclutadores

Actualmente estamos en un período de evaluación interna para asegurarnos de que cualquier nueva incorporación en nuestro clan encaje perfectamente con nuestra dinámica y valores. Queremos asegurarnos de mantener un ambiente armonioso y colaborativo, por lo que estamos tomándonos un tiempo para evaluar cuidadosamente todas las solicitudes. Te agradecemos mucho tu interés en unirte a nosotros y te mantendremos informado/a sobre cualquier actualización en nuestro proceso de selección.

• 29 posts
    July 20, 2024 11:05 AM PDT

BILLA said:

Application Form
     -Username: BILLA
    -  Why do you want to join Prof.Dr.? I Like this Clan and i like old clan and im  AirWolf fan
    -  What is your objective with Prof.Dr?  The Best Clan Is  Prof.Dr.
    -  Have you ever played with a member of Prof.Dr.? Yes with AirWolf Astroz and others

(Rejected Reason): We don´t think you have the necessary requeriment to be in our clan, keep training

1- You could raise your Kdr, raise it to at least 1.40 

2- Improve your scores more, try to die less in a game and obviously kill more since that makes the difference in your level.

3- Keep training, there are many applications that have served me as AimLab and more

-Good luck :)

• 29 posts
    July 20, 2024 11:09 AM PDT

FIFAPLAYER said: - Age : 19 - Country : United Kingdom - Gender : male - Why do you want to join Prof.Dr.? I like this clan very much. - What is your objective with Prof.Dr? To have fun : ) - Have you ever played with a member of Prof.Dr.? Yes with airwolf and more

By:recruiters

We have received a membership application from FIFAPLAYER, but we are currently evaluating their gameplay style and skills. We want to ensure that every new member aligns well with our team's dynamics and goals before making a final decision. We will keep you updated on any developments in our evaluation process. Thank you for your patience.

This post was edited by zLow at July 20, 2024 11:14 AM PDT
    • 2 posts
    July 21, 2024 7:40 AM PDT

-Username: Kxrma

Why do you want to join Prof.Dr.? Quiero Unirme a este gran clan, Literalmente es el mejor ;D

What is your objective with Prof.Dr? Ser el mejor de alli y hacer que este clan se aun mas bueno 

Have you ever played with a member of xyrox,airwolf,thor999,zlow,y31028345,aztros,Programer.

This post was edited by Kxrma at July 21, 2024 7:41 AM PDT
    • 29 posts
    July 21, 2024 10:49 AM PDT

Kxrma said:

-Username: Kxrma

Why do you want to join Prof.Dr.? Quiero Unirme a este gran clan, Literalmente es el mejor ;D

What is your objective with Prof.Dr? Ser el mejor de alli y hacer que este clan se aun mas bueno 

Have you ever played with a member of xyrox,airwolf,thor999,zlow,y31028345,aztros,Programer.

-Welcome

• 6 posts
    July 23, 2024 3:51 AM PDT

- USERNAME: Kpilligua

- Why do you want to join Prof.Dr.?I want to improve in this clan and i like this clan

- What is your objective with Prof.Dr? improve in this clan

- Have you ever played with a member of Prof.Dr.? Yes, Airwolf, Zlow, Thor999, aztros and Xyrox

• 4 posts
    July 28, 2024 2:36 AM PDT

-Username: Nanna

Because I have loved the clan for a long time and want to contribute to the clan's future development

Join a clan to shoot and learn from members to become better

yes, i plays very member prof.dr

• 41 posts
    July 28, 2024 8:42 AM PDT

Nanaa said:

-Username: Nanna

Because I have loved the clan for a long time and want to contribute to the clan's future development

Join a clan to shoot and learn from members to become better

yes, i plays very member prof.dr

Profile Public pls, so we can see your clans, your posts, etc.

• 4 posts
    July 28, 2024 10:32 PM PDT

okey bro, I have set my profile to Public