Forums » General

Warmerise : Erlaanz [ 5 ] - MASSIVE DOX

• 2 posts
    October 3, 2024 2:23 PM PDT

Warmerise Profile Username: Erlaanz ( https://warmerise.com/profile/Erlaanz )
    Warmerise Profile User ID: 5 ( https://warmerise.com/profile/5 )
    Cross-platform application developer
    Languages: Spanish, Galician, French, English
    Birthday: August 31, 1998

Seems to be Registered on a few dating sites, but has not revealed any personal information to the girls, for him to be liked by them.

Picture with Erlaanz:

This document was made by inesop

Talk to Me: https://discord.gg/xAfzxndwyc
    You can also hang out there

Enjoy :))

This post was edited by Deleted Member at October 3, 2024 2:32 PM PDT
    • 386 posts
    October 3, 2024 4:14 PM PDT

baldness where?

• off
    • 239 posts
    October 4, 2024 2:23 AM PDT
    that's literally :nerd:
    • 230 posts
    October 4, 2024 3:25 AM PDT

EpicTr0ll said:

baldness where?

I swear that's me I told you I am not bald.

• 98 posts
    October 4, 2024 4:27 AM PDT

All of this means nothing anyways, Erl showed his face/location in the discord server we had 3 years ago. And everyone knows his real name was Fernando too. Anyone could have created this "dox" for you, yet you spent the time to search up his Tiktok account to find his real name. 

• 230 posts
    October 4, 2024 5:04 AM PDT

Kazuya said:

All of this means nothing anyways, Erl showed his face/location in the discord server we had 3 years ago. And everyone knows his real name was Fernando too. Anyone could have created this "dox" for you, yet you spent the time to search up his Tiktok account to find his real name. 

Just a piece of advice this is a crime in most of European countries and it could have serious consequences if it was to somebody else. Btw it's as easy to track you guys.

I personally do not care as Kazuya stated I've shown my face multiple times both in Warmerise and Discord servers with Warmerise people in them. Specially since the name of that account is legit Erlaanz and it has my gmail picture in it so it's pretty much public.

Second piece of advice because I've seen some people get doxxed. You're all quite young, I am already 26 years old and have been trolling for years, just don't care about any of these people skinny, overweight, ugly, doesn't matter have some confidence, accept yourself and don't pay attention to people who're online, they're nobodies to you.

Claiming to be so brave yet you need to create an alt and delete it to make this post. Inesoap we know it's you so no need to create other accounts.

P.S - If anyone is interested in hiring me he posted my LinkedIn and I am currently searching for a new job.

Me rn when inesoap leaked my pic:

• 376 posts
    October 4, 2024 5:09 AM PDT

how is this doxxing you literally just stalked him like the weirdo you are mate do something useful in your life for once and make your dissapointed parents proud 

• 386 posts
    October 4, 2024 5:12 AM PDT
    Erlaanz said:

Kazuya said:

Just a piece of advice this is a crime in most of European countries and it could have serious consequences if it was to somebody else. Btw it's as easy to track you guys.

I personally do not care as Kazuya stated I've shown my face multiple times both in Warmerise and Discord servers with Warmerise people in them. Specially since the name of that account is legit Erlaanz and it has my gmail picture in it so it's pretty much public.

Second piece of advice because I've seen some people get doxxed. You're all quite young, I am already 26 years old and have been trolling for years, just don't care about any of these people skinny, overweight, ugly, doesn't matter have some confidence, accept yourself and don't pay attention to people who're online, they're nobodies to you.

Claiming to be so brave yet you need to create an alt and delete it to make this post. Inesoap we know it's you so no need to create other accounts.

P.S - If anyone is interested in hiring me he posted my LinkedIn and I am currently searching for a new job.

hire me too pls im senior css developing
    • 230 posts
    October 4, 2024 6:22 AM PDT

EpicTr0ll said:
    Erlaanz said:

Kazuya said:

hire me too pls im senior css developing

Add me in LinkedIn we can look for job together.

• 116 posts
    October 4, 2024 6:43 AM PDT

nc No-Face pfp Spirited Away is awesome

• 39 posts
    October 4, 2024 7:42 AM PDT

I have met a lot of pathetic people in warm but i dont remember one like this before lol

• 386 posts
    October 4, 2024 7:50 AM PDT
    xPsycho said:

I have met a lot of pathetic people in warm but i dont remember one like this before lol

i introduce u warmerise top1 ghey couple: Inesoap and Cyanex
    • 103 posts
    October 4, 2024 6:27 PM PDT

So handsome Erl, marry my sister plz

• 22 posts
    October 4, 2024 11:11 PM PDT

Mister Universe 2024 (Bald Edition)

• 2112 posts
    October 5, 2024 8:56 AM PDT

Lmao how is this even a doxx? Let alone a massive doxx? half of this information you could just find by googling.

• 524 posts
    October 5, 2024 9:09 PM PDT
    You don't understand, OP highlighted their evidence with red boxes and arrows! This is groundbreaking independent research!
    • 479 posts
    October 6, 2024 1:17 AM PDT

Looking good Erl!

• 386 posts
    October 6, 2024 7:03 AM PDT

https://prnt.sc/AA9z-Ikrj3m1 doxxed 

• 230 posts
    October 6, 2024 7:15 AM PDT

EpicTr0ll said:

Professional Gold LoL player Ask Me Anything.

• 2112 posts
    October 6, 2024 8:32 AM PDT
    Sign him to T1
    • 386 posts
    October 6, 2024 9:03 AM PDT

Erlaanz said:

EpicTr0ll said:

Professional Gold LoL player Ask Me Anything.

why do u hate ur life