Forums » General

Hey let's speak about the old warmerise :D *0*

• 3 posts
    August 27, 2017 4:07 PM PDT

Do u remember when the plane was like grey cube ( i haven't find a pict, post one if u find it :)

i was in love with these weapons's skin xD

I post this because i think the old warmerise was better and more arcade, the cash is a bit long to farm xd and the stamina is horrible xd i think the warmerise without stamina was better and more dynamics :D All of that is my thinking btw so let's talk about it :D 

• 283 posts
    August 31, 2017 10:46 AM PDT
    I would love to talk about the 'old' warmerise but the warmerise you're mentioning is way older than my entry xD but as long as I have surfed the old forums to find about the old warmerise, there was this humvee that was just a skeleton xD it didnt had a body, it was just rods (I know it have a name but I don't know)
    • 107 posts
    September 1, 2017 12:11 PM PDT
    As far as i remember, that version of warmerise had Jetpacks to fly. But have limited fuel.
  • September 2, 2017 4:16 AM PDT

Ancient Warmerise was the best Warmerise (all these normies missing 2015 Warmerise smh (even I'm a 2015 Warmerise normie))

• 309 posts
    September 24, 2017 9:35 AM PDT

Old Warmerise was the best, because everyone just enjoy the game and have fun killing each other..

But so sad, Warmerise community now is not to be used as before. Now we have got a plenty of players who keep awards himself as the best player of the year in every damn year, insulting other clan as mediocre, using fake account when main account already roasted and many more. I can`t believe this community turns out to be so completely *******d. This is not about "you vs warmerise" and certainly not about story of the hero. There reality is, there`s no hero here. Just a bunch of inactive players and lonely moderator.

If you want the best old warmerise again, just stop built career on it. Just play game and enjoy this life...

P/S: Don`t worry KawaiiLoli, I`m not talking about you.

• 16 posts
    September 24, 2017 9:51 AM PDT

Farzblack said:

Old Warmerise was the best, because everyone just enjoy the game and have fun killing each other..

But so sad, Warmerise community now is not to be used as before. Now we have got a plenty of players who keep awards himself as the best player of the year in every damn year, insulting other clan as mediocre, using fake account when main account already roasted and many more. I can`t believe this community turns out to be so completely *******d. This is not about "you vs warmerise" and certainly not about story of the hero. There reality is, there`s no hero here. Just a bunch of inactive players and lonely moderator.

If you want the best old warmerise again, just stop built career on it. Just play game and enjoy this life...

At least I get a good laugh whenever I see my insecure little sunshine acting like a man-child <3. 

• 186 posts
    September 24, 2017 9:51 AM PDT

I miss early 2014 days jk wrm die already

Since January I've heard people saying Warmerise is gonna come back and a lot of stuff: http://prntscr.com/gp4ehe

Warmerise will never be the same as in 2013-2014 even 2015 (when it started dying). So you either accept the fate of this game or you can dream about a day when Warmerise will be as good as it used to be. But listen, in 2015 they already said they wished to be during the 2014 days, in 2016 as well and now it's already late 2017 and that never happened. The skill ceiling is going down and down, multiclanning is something more common each day and a lot of things that won't make the 2014 days come back even IF the same amount of players ACTUALLY playing the game was reached.

• 309 posts
    September 24, 2017 10:07 AM PDT

As for respond, I will award both of you..

1. Erlaanz, for your bravery and talented action, I`am now awarding you as "The Warmerise best player of 2013/2014". Be proud with it, my son... You can use that title in case when you lose in arguement with someone

2. MrsPresident, as sweet girl.. I shall remember you in my telemovie of "MrsPresident vs Warmerise, A Story Of The Girl". I will do simple story and make sure nobody will spend their time watching my film more than 30 minutes

• 72 posts
    September 25, 2017 7:06 AM PDT

Farzblack said:

Always whining about me. Huh? My name is already remembered by a lot of people more than your, the fact that you keep writing tons of posts about me even when I barely get on here is the proof that I f*cked up your mind harder than I thought and that was easy to do. Even in threads were my person is not metioned you are able to write phrases over phrases about me; in the good or in bad things the most important thing is that you keep talking about me. Make me even more famous. Try me one more time and I will roast your insolent a*s like the old times.

This post was edited by Apster at September 25, 2017 7:06 AM PDT
    • 72 posts
    September 25, 2017 7:08 AM PDT

MrsPresident said:

At least I get a good laugh whenever I see my insecure little sunshine acting like a man-child <3. 

Talk me about your life story once again........you know all those fantaises made me wet once, why not even twice? Shame. lol

• 107 posts
    September 25, 2017 9:17 AM PDT
    Apster, you always get triggered xD.
    • 309 posts
    September 25, 2017 9:17 AM PDT
    I already try you many times so nothing new here. ;)
    • 16 posts
    September 25, 2017 9:51 AM PDT

Apster said:

MrsPresident said:

Talk me about your life story once again........you know all those fantaises made me wet once, why not even twice? Shame. lol

Ommmggg Xao- *cough* Apsipoopoo! The belly button of this entire planet!! 

How I've missed you. Grow something between your legs and then start coming off as sarcastic, otherwise I just can't take you seriously!

You're so insecure that you have to post a picture of a hairy flat chest to feel like you have any relevance. How cute. 

This post was edited by MrsPresident at September 25, 2017 10:05 AM PDT
    • 16 posts
    September 25, 2017 9:57 AM PDT

Apster said:

Farzblack said:

Always whining about me. Huh? My name is already remembered by a lot of people more than your, the fact that you keep writing tons of posts about me even when I barely get on here is the proof that I f*cked up your mind harder than I thought and that was easy to do. Even in threads were my person is not metioned you are able to write phrases over phrases about me; in the good or in bad things the most important thing is that you keep talking about me. Make me even more famous. Try me one more time and I will roast your insolent a*s like the old times.

When were you famous. I think I missed that one.

This is a game for mainly youngsters and kids. If this is the place you believe you can "make it", though, then I agree with you.

This post was edited by MrsPresident at September 25, 2017 10:02 AM PDT
    • 20 posts
    September 25, 2017 9:58 AM PDT
    Apsterino once again got roasted by Farzblack
    • 16 posts
    September 25, 2017 10:00 AM PDT

Double pooost wohoo!! 

This post was edited by MrsPresident at September 25, 2017 10:01 AM PDT
    • 72 posts
    September 25, 2017 10:06 AM PDT

MrsPresident said:

How I've missed you. :') Too bad you don't know my life well enough to comment on it, hon! Grow something between your legs and then start coming off as sarcastic, otherwise I just can't take you seriously!

You're so insecure that you have to post a picture of a hairy flat chest to feel like you have any relevance haha. How cute. 

I didn't miss you at all but I have missed your lies. This doesn't change the fact that you filled your entire career in Warmerise over a bunches of lies like a prefect weakass and many people know about it. I ain't the one who lied about stuffs to get affection and be considered. That was pathetic, you failed at life, totally. By the way that's some sweet ripped off chest, probably even bigger than your.

• 309 posts
    September 25, 2017 10:10 AM PDT

Omg hairy flat chest.Did you really just show everything on internet, Apster? Who teach you to attract a girl with that?

• 22 posts
    September 25, 2017 10:12 AM PDT

I don't understand why so many against Apster, well, she's a good person and a good daughter and a good wife and a good grandmother and a good step mother and a good actress and a good princess. 

• 72 posts

MrsPresident said:

When were you famous. I think I missed that one.

This is a game for mainly youngsters and kids. If this is the place you believe you can "make it", though, then I agree with you.

The fact that you, Farzblack and many other people are always ready to talk about me or whine about me it's the answer to your lack of memory. I don't play that game since I know better than you that this game is filled with kids and young people and the most part of them are immature. I was here when the community was healthy and decent, too bad that liars and social marginalized weakasses turned this community into a sh*thole.

• 16 posts

Apster said:

MrsPresident said:

How I've missed you. :') Too bad you don't know my life well enough to comment on it, hon! Grow something between your legs and then start coming off as sarcastic, otherwise I just can't take you seriously!

You're so insecure that you have to post a picture of a hairy flat chest to feel like you have any relevance haha. How cute. 

I didn't miss you at all but I have missed your lies. This doesn't change the fact that you filled your entire career in Warmerise over a bunches of lies like a prefect weakass and many people know about it. I ain't the one who lied about stuffs to get affection and be considered. That was pathetic, you failed at life, totally. By the way that's some sweet ripped off chest, probably even bigger than your.

Honey, I actually have a life and don't consider a game my "career", since I have a real one already. 

You can say that I've lied, which is an opinion, fair enough (:, I'm sort of confused where is your proof of me doing that though? I am very interested to see what you have to show. 

Your statement of me lying also makes you quite the hypocrite, concerning a few specific IP addresses and other goo coming out of your little mouth. Since you don't even know my life, I can see that trying to convince yourself that "I failed at life" makes your bruised ego feel a bit better, that's insecurity for you. (:

I've seen better than that hairy thing, sorry. But yea it's totally ripped. 

This post was edited by MrsPresident at September 25, 2017 10:14 AM PDT
    • 16 posts

double

This post was edited by MrsPresident at September 25, 2017 10:12 AM PDT
    • 16 posts

This post was edited by MrsPresident at September 25, 2017 10:13 AM PDT
    • 72 posts
    September 25, 2017 10:14 AM PDT

Farzblack said:

Omg hairy flat chest.Did you really just show everything on internet, Apster? Who teach you to attract a girl with that?

I have got more girls than you did in your entire life and I'm half your age. I can show everything, what about you? Some big loppy belly? Lol

• 16 posts
    September 25, 2017 10:15 AM PDT

Apster said:

Farzblack said:

I have got more girls than you did in your entire life and I'm half your age. I can show everything, what about you? Some big loppy belly? Lol

How young? 12-13 I'm assuming, considering that a real woman would never put up with an insecure online hero who's deluded. 

This post was edited by MrsPresident at September 25, 2017 10:16 AM PDT