Hey let's speak about the old warmerise :D *0*

• 309 posts
    September 25, 2017 10:16 AM PDT

+1 MrsPresident

• 16 posts
    September 25, 2017 10:18 AM PDT

Apster said:

MrsPresident said:

When were you famous. I think I missed that one.

This is a game for mainly youngsters and kids. If this is the place you believe you can "make it", though, then I agree with you.

The fact that you, Farzblack and many other people are always ready to talk about me or whine about me it's the answer to your lack of memory. I don't play that game since I know better than you that this game is filled with kids and young people and the most part of them are immature. I was here when the community was healthy and decent, too bad that liars and social marginalized weakasses turned this community into a sh*thole.

"I don't play this game but I'm the best, most famous player here". You don't even make sense anymore lol .

• 72 posts
    September 25, 2017 10:23 AM PDT

MrsPresident said:

How young? 12-13 I'm assuming, considering that a real woman would never put up with an insecure online hero who's deluded. 

Mostly everyone who askes about my age in private is gladly welcome to receive an answer but a TRUE one. You are the last person who should talk about "insecurity" cause you lied to many people just to get "socially" accepted in this community. You lied about your age, about your job, about your past, about your aesthetic appearance. Wish I still had all those old conversations to show everyone who is the insecure one between us. You got trolled in such a great way, didn't you? :)

• 16 posts
    September 25, 2017 10:25 AM PDT

Apster said:

MrsPresident said:

How young? 12-13 I'm assuming, considering that a real woman would never put up with an insecure online hero who's deluded. 

Mostly everyone who askes about my age in private is gladly welcome to receive an answer but a TRUE one. You are the last person who should talk about "insecurity" cause you lied to many people just to get "socially" accepted in this community. You lied about your age, about your job, about your past, about your aesthetic appearance. Wish I still had all those old conversations to show everyone who is the insecure one between us. You got trolled in such a great way, didn't you? :)

I got proof of my past, my job (as I'm still connected), my looks, my age. What else? 

Wish I also had the KiK convos where every second day you'd come up with some story of how you're the "victim" of life and looking for sympathy from me. Lol good times.

This post was edited by MrsPresident at September 25, 2017 10:28 AM PDT
    • 72 posts
    September 25, 2017 10:25 AM PDT

Farzblack said:

+1 MrsPresident

Your cute dog is working for you but she isn't doing a good job, she sucks at roasting. I should have expect such weaka*s mentality from her after I have roasted even you several times. BG.

This post was edited by Apster at September 25, 2017 10:26 AM PDT
    • 72 posts
    September 25, 2017 10:28 AM PDT

MrsPresident said:
    I got proof of my past, my job (as I'm still connected), my looks, my age. What else? 

Just remember of all those conversations between us and hush, you know you have lied and this is enough for yourself to get ashamed. I'm above you and those filthy lies.

• 309 posts

Apster said:

Farzblack said:

+1 MrsPresident

Your cute dog is working for you but she isn't doing a good job, she sucks at roasting. I should have expect such weaka*s mentality from her after I have roasted even you several times. BG.

Really?? Come...

• 16 posts

Apster said:

Farzblack said:

+1 MrsPresident

You should log on with your additional accounts as well and BBQ us with them as well. Just an idea. 

• 72 posts
    September 25, 2017 10:29 AM PDT

Lucille said:

I don't understand why so many against Apster, well, she's a good person and a good daughter and a good wife and a good grandmother and a good step mother and a good actress and a good princess.

A good princess mostly. :D

• 16 posts
    September 25, 2017 10:29 AM PDT

Apster said:

MrsPresident said:

Just remember of all those conversations between us and hush, you know you have lied and this is enough for yourself to get ashamed. I'm above you and those filthy lies.

Still waiting for proof from you. 

• 72 posts
    September 25, 2017 10:31 AM PDT

MrsPresident said:

You should log on with your additional accounts as well and BBQ us with them as well. Just an idea. 

Wish I had addiontal accounts to troll you again and make some good BBQ but my time isn't worth it. I don't need fake identities, indeed I'm here posting and roasting you and that...that strange thing. lol

• 309 posts
    September 25, 2017 10:33 AM PDT

The only strange things happen is you spam and triggered on post which not mention your name, Apster. So I order you to stop spam right now.

• 16 posts
    September 25, 2017 10:34 AM PDT

Apster said:

MrsPresident said:

Wish I had addiontal accounts to troll you again and make some good BBQ but my time isn't worth it. I don't need fake identities, indeed I'm here posting and roasting you and that...that strange thing. lol

I thought roasting wasn't meant to make me cringe and laugh. But okay. 

You are so deluded and self-absorbed. I can only imagine how sad you must be irl. I'm sorry that you have to waste so much time trying to convince yourself that you're not. 

President out. 

(Though you're obviously going to keep spamming as your insecurity forces you to have the last word)

This post was edited by MrsPresident at September 25, 2017 10:36 AM PDT
    • 22 posts
    September 25, 2017 10:37 AM PDT

Im so sory I didn't know that apparently you are a man, Im truly sorry. Anyway Be strong Apster! Remember you are an independent gal. 

This post was edited by Lucille at September 25, 2017 10:38 AM PDT
    • 72 posts
    September 25, 2017 10:37 AM PDT

Farzblack said:

The only strange things happen is you spam and triggered on post which not mention your name, Apster. So I order you to stop spam right now.

"I order you to stop spam right now" You telling me to do what? LMFAO

You are so cildish that you need "silly" excuses to prove that I'm triggered? The one "I didn't even mention your name" is an old one. Grow up, your sh*t is getting old. 

• 72 posts
    September 25, 2017 10:38 AM PDT

MrsPresident said:

You are so deluded and self-absorbed. I can only imagine how sad you must be irl. I'm sorry that you have to waste so much time trying to convince yourself that you're not. 

President out. 

(Though you're obviously going to keep spamming as your insecurity forces you to have the last word)

Good. The fake weaka*s ho*ker is out.

This post was edited by Apster at September 25, 2017 10:39 AM PDT
    • 309 posts
    September 25, 2017 10:39 AM PDT

Yes Apster, I telling you to stop spam and respect the other player post. You have trouble to follow up my order, private?

• 72 posts
    September 25, 2017 10:40 AM PDT

Lucille said:

Im so sory I didn't know that apparently you are a man, Im truly sorry. Anyway Be strong Apster! Remember you are an independent gal. 

I didn't know I was a man until now. MrsPresident told me to grow a pair so I did, I'm watering them good so I will be a big man soon. <3

• 72 posts
    September 25, 2017 10:41 AM PDT

Farzblack said:

Yes Apster, I telling you to stop spam and respect the other player post. You have trouble to follow up my order, private?

I do have troubles. I think you must force me to stop spamming. Let's see how pathetic you can get.

• 16 posts
    September 25, 2017 10:42 AM PDT

Apster said:

MrsPresident said:

President out. 

Good. The fake weaka*s ho*ker is out.

Thank you for proving my point. It's sad that all you've got are insults.

Will now proceed to report you, till we're rid of you <3. 

This post was edited by MrsPresident at September 25, 2017 10:44 AM PDT
    • 309 posts
    September 25, 2017 10:44 AM PDT

Apster said:

Farzblack said:

I do have troubles. I think you must force me to stop spamming. Let's see how pathetic you can get.

Then keep spam like r*tard, bye... ;)

• 22 posts
    September 25, 2017 10:44 AM PDT

Guys stop messaging me, lemme be blunt here, that I don't like to say much about me, I prefer to keep a low profile and let my skills prove who I'm and what I'm capable of doing in gaming.

I'm a player with high skills/capacities and good attitudes. I try as best as I can to adapt myself to any type of game and scenario.

ok im done. 

• 16 posts
    September 25, 2017 10:54 AM PDT

Lucille said:

Guys stop messaging me, lemme be blunt here, that I don't like to say much about me, I prefer to keep a low profile and let my skills prove who I'm and what I'm capable of doing in gaming.

I'm a player with high skills/capacities and good attitudes. I try as best as I can to adapt myself to any type of game and scenario.

ok im done. 

This is too good. Bless you. 

• 22 posts
    September 25, 2017 11:00 AM PDT

Not to brag, but I think I'm one of the most skilled player in Warmerise.

• 107 posts
    September 25, 2017 12:18 PM PDT
    Why did i post here? Im regretting that...