Forums » General

Hey let's speak about the old warmerise :D *0*

• 22 posts
    September 25, 2017 12:32 PM PDT

Coldzer00 said: Why did i post here? Im regretting that...

Astonishing, I thought you were dead because of falling in the drain. I do heard that rumor.

• September 25, 2017 2:29 PM PDT

ooh this is spicy, hey i wanna get into the drama too! ahem

YOU'RE ALL F*CKING ST*PID

• September 25, 2017 2:41 PM PDT

THIS IS A F*CKING FPS ONLINE BROWSER GAME

i am still win xans 10-4

• 22 posts
    September 25, 2017 3:03 PM PDT

Maige, I give you 3 minutes to apologise or i will make sure you will fall in the drain just like Colderzero had

This post was edited by Lucille at September 25, 2017 3:05 PM PDT
  • September 25, 2017 3:07 PM PDT

• September 25, 2017 9:18 PM PDT
    Apster, why are you being so mad at Farzblack & MrsPresident? And I want to know, why are you mad when Farz talking about "The best player from 2013/2014"? Farz doesn't even mention anyone on it.. Why are you mad?
    • 22 posts
    September 25, 2017 10:26 PM PDT

XEverglow said: ( Apster, why are you being so mad at Farzblack ) ( why are you mad when Farz ) ( Why are you mad? )

3 questions with a same question. Extraordinary! Apster, since this guy has high curiosity, do not disappoint him or it would be 10 questions with a same question next time or perhaps more than that which is I definitely want to see. 

• September 25, 2017 10:43 PM PDT
    @Lucille Do you have any problem with that Lucille? I'm not even asking this question to you.
    • 22 posts
    September 26, 2017 12:24 AM PDT

Yes I have patently biggest problem with you. You know why? Because I know you were capable to ask 20 questions with a same question, but you purposefully refuse to do that. Why is that? Why you did that? Why you refuse to do it? Why? And why the hell is that? Why your name is xEverglow? Why just 3 questions? Why not 20? Why you disappointed people surround you? Why you still asked me with just one question? Why? Why xEverglow? What's your problem? Why you don't love me? Why ? Why you want me to bury you? Why you didn't say hi to me? Why you suddenly changed? Why why? Why? Just tell me WHYYYY????

This post was edited by Lucille at September 26, 2017 12:30 AM PDT
  • September 26, 2017 2:20 AM PDT
    Maybe that's the way how I ask? Why do you feel so uncomfortable with it? I just want to ask Apster why he mad when Farz talked about "The best player from 2013/2014". If you have a problem with it then okay. And I could ask the same questions like 20 / 30 questions whenever I want because that was my own questions. If you don't like then just shut your mouth off Lucille.
    This post was edited by Deleted Member at September 26, 2017 2:25 AM PDT
    • 22 posts
    September 26, 2017 3:34 AM PDT

Im proud of you xEverglow, Farzblack loves you more than you know. We all love you :) 

• September 26, 2017 4:23 AM PDT
    Lucille said:

Im proud of you xEverglow, Farzblack loves you more than you know. We all love you :) 

I love you too.... ;)
    • 107 posts
    September 26, 2017 5:12 AM PDT
    Lucille said:

Maige, I give you 3 minutes to apologise or i will make sure you will fall in the drain just like Colderzero had

Just like me? Haha small mouth big words? You better shut yo a*ss. Idk why this random sh*t (Steven sean) is posting some sh*ts over here? And what with "Drain"?
    • 22 posts
    September 26, 2017 5:27 AM PDT

Coldzer00 said:
    Lucille said:

Just like me? Haha small mouth big words? You better shut yo a*ss. Idk why this random sh*t (Steven sean) is posting some sh*ts over here? And what with "Drain"?

I am given and I am taken.
    I was there at your first breath,
    But you didn't ask for me.
    But I will follow you till your death.

• 309 posts
    September 26, 2017 7:40 AM PDT
    Looks like we have another party over here
    • 107 posts
    September 28, 2017 7:05 AM PDT
    Looks like steven copied that quote from Conjuring 2..
  • September 28, 2017 8:17 AM PDT
    @Farzblack Do you know who is Steven Sean?
    • 309 posts
    September 28, 2017 1:20 PM PDT
    Yes i knew that guy. He is steven sean
  • September 29, 2017 5:34 PM PDT

loolll yeah those were good times. A decent # of the players back then had come over from Begone. And I was actually not garbage then :o

• 7 posts
    December 8, 2017 1:47 PM PST

Much better than the old one I can say.

• 179 posts
    February 8, 2020 7:21 PM PST

hi im apster and i wanna make fake screenshoots against barbsie because he has more skill than me haha lol im pro haha lmfao lmfa ohaahhaahha lololol amamaduaoshauosdgdaipsjg

• 429 posts
    February 9, 2020 5:47 AM PST

This just got 100& cringier.