Forums » General

Warmerise's Storyline

• November 18, 2017 10:18 AM PST

It has been confirmed by Max in an older thread/post (which I'm too lazy to/cannot find) that Warmerise has a storyline.

When are we going to find out what the game's about?

This post was edited by Deleted Member at November 18, 2017 3:42 PM PST
    • 283 posts
    November 18, 2017 10:40 AM PST
    Actually, it's in Max's timeline somewhere, but since it was a reply on someone's post, so consider it sunk in the flood of many other posts.
    Let's wait for Max to reply or ask him in the testing (after an hour this was posted).
    This post was edited by DeathBringer908 at November 18, 2017 10:40 AM PST
    • 84 posts
    November 20, 2017 10:10 AM PST
    I'll be back with the answers, if not, you may exile me from your kingdom King Seth!
    • 84 posts
    November 20, 2017 10:16 AM PST
    After searching for 5 minutes in Max's house, I could not find it :(. I hope you do not exile me as I, did make an effort to find it but I could not ;(
    • 609 posts
    November 24, 2017 3:38 PM PST

i actually intended to do a fan ficc comic

but im a lazy ****

• 63 posts
    December 1, 2017 9:31 PM PST

the idea of the game was 2 aliens colonys started taking the earth in the same time that cousing war and dead of 7.000.000.000 peoples That why we fight in some bunkers or areas after years of war aliens started to make new guns and use humans gun to from the army deposit after 5-6 years of war aliens started die to because of the war who killed almost 10.000.000.000 aliens the 2 teams started died and died and the war caused the dead of the humanity and aliens leaving earth in a black paiting of dead

and warmerise is dead

• December 2, 2017 11:41 AM PST

If only I could remove this topic.

• 63 posts
    December 2, 2017 7:25 PM PST

hehe

• December 4, 2017 7:59 PM PST
    Neapolitan said:

the idea of the game was 2 aliens colonys started taking the earth in the same time that cousing war and dead of 7.000.000.000 peoples That why we fight in some bunkers or areas after years of war aliens started to make new guns and use humans gun to from the army deposit after 5-6 years of war aliens started die to because of the war who killed almost 10.000.000.000 aliens the 2 teams started died and died and the war caused the dead of the humanity and aliens leaving earth in a black paiting of dead

and warmerise is dead

@Neapolitan lol
    • 72 posts
    December 5, 2017 4:59 AM PST

Neapolitan said:

and warmerise is dead

Agreed 100%

• 7 posts
    December 8, 2017 12:03 PM PST

It's shi1

• 186 posts
    April 2, 2018 4:32 PM PDT

Necrooooooooo! WebGL is getting optimized slowly so it can get to be like OR even better than Unity Web Player, improvements take their time.

P.S All the players play under your same circumstances: fps under 100, sometimes ping gets high and the game not as smooth as before so it's not like it is unfair.

Have a great day my friend!

• 2 posts
    April 6, 2018 11:11 AM PDT

i think we should make one up :) like its a civil war on another planet or whith a king on each side ones bad ones good? or something?

• 63 posts
    April 6, 2018 11:55 AM PDT

@jackmann, there already is a confirmed story line, basically: the idea of the game was 2 aliens colonys started taking the earth in the same time that cousing war and dead of 7.000.000.000 peoples That why we fight in some bunkers or areas after years of war aliens started to make new guns and use humans gun to from the army deposit after 5-6 years of war aliens started die to because of the war who killed almost 10.000.000.000 aliens the 2 teams started died and died and the war caused the dead of the humanity and aliens leaving earth in a black paiting of dead

• 609 posts
    April 6, 2018 12:30 PM PDT

jackam hes a master troller, and yes i though of doing smth to do with a solar system and a civil war actually

btw neap thats a troll of a comment a kid gave a while ago right xd?about his theory

• 289 posts
    May 28, 2018 8:15 AM PDT

TotallyaMistake said:

The world was running out of resources so countries started shooting each other for resources and thus led to war me rise xD

lmao best story

• 507 posts
    May 29, 2018 9:57 AM PDT
    Things we can confirm are canon:
    -armory contains futuristic weapons as well as modern human weapons. This suggests the characters are humans in the somewhat near future, though not so far that a Ump40 is incapable of piercing body armor.

-both factions share the exact same armor, weapons, vehicles. The only defining feature is armor color and spawn location.

-It is highly likely that there are at least two planets in the game. Most places are vaguely desert themed, with some exceptions that could be closer to the poles of a desert planet (base, skygates), but I can't accept that tpile is in the same world as base and bunker.
    --if the above is true then we can assume that either both factions have interplanetary travel, or they have some sort of portal/teleport to Tpile at a minimum.

So what's the story of warmerise?
    At this point there really isn't enough information, obviously. Any attempt to guess would be speculation at best. That's the boring answer though, so I'm going to speculate a little: the most interesting thing we know is that both sides use the exact same weapons, vehicles, etc. It's not unreasonable to assume that they are getting these things from the same third-party companies/suppliers. If these companies were sustaining these conflicts to force higher sales, that would be a valid motivation. Honestly though, this is a really weak plot. "evil warmongering company" is pretty cliché. Hell, it's only one Droid army short of a star wars prequel.
    • 609 posts
    May 29, 2018 12:06 PM PDT

& Space Magic

• 507 posts
    May 29, 2018 12:09 PM PDT
    No, that's warframe. I understand the confusion though.
    • 998 posts
    May 30, 2018 11:04 AM PDT

All I could say is that Red and Blue sides are not at war. It's merely a preparation for an upcoming war, against who? That's a question

• 63 posts
    May 30, 2018 12:56 PM PDT

I get it now. The red and blue sides are merely preparing to fight the purple side! It all makes so much sense!

• 609 posts
    May 30, 2018 3:50 PM PDT

Max said:

All I could say is that Red and Blue sides are not at war. It's merely a preparation for an upcoming war, against who? That's a question

• June 27, 2018 3:54 PM PDT

Warmerise chose a new galaxy president. That president wanted new weapon technology. He said "we would be very strong with this technology. We can find resources to live very easily." But someone doesnt like that president and that new technology. They said "We do not want to kill other people to live. We dont want to that killer technology." Galaxy split over.  The rebels said to themselves Red. The government formed a team called Blue. Battle began in important places of the galaxy. These are known places. Bunker , Base , SecretLab , SkyGates , Haunt , Dustland and Area.  War has grown and too many people died. Who is right in this case? nobody knows.

This post was edited by Deleted Member at June 27, 2018 3:57 PM PDT
    • 34 posts
    June 27, 2018 5:38 PM PDT

ArCENTE said:

Warmerise chose a new galaxy president. That president wanted new weapon technology. He said "we would be very strong with this technology. We can find resources to live very easily." But someone doesnt like that president and that new technology. They said "We do not want to kill other people to live. We dont want to that killer technology." Galaxy split over.  The rebels said to themselves Red. The government formed a team called Blue. Battle began in important places of the galaxy. These are known places. Bunker , Base , SecretLab , SkyGates , Haunt , Dustland and Area.  War has grown and too many people died. Who is right in this case? nobody knows.

• 507 posts
    June 27, 2018 6:30 PM PDT

VeiN said:

ArCENTE said:

The only way we can end this war... is to win a total victory.