Forums » General

Warmerise's Storyline

• 609 posts
    June 27, 2018 8:47 PM PDT

chronospectrum said:

VeiN said:

ArCENTE said:

Warmerise chose a new galaxy president. That president wanted new weapon technology. He said "we would be very strong with this technology. We can find resources to live very easily." But someone doesnt like that president and that new technology. They said "We do not want to kill other people to live. We dont want to that killer technology." Galaxy split over.  The rebels said to themselves Red. The government formed a team called Blue. Battle began in important places of the galaxy. These are known places. Bunker , Base , SecretLab , SkyGates , Haunt , Dustland and Area.  War has grown and too many people died. Who is right in this case? nobody knows.

The only way we can end this war... is to win a total victory.

dougy mcarthur?

• 63 posts
    June 28, 2018 6:16 AM PDT

Guys, i've hacked the Wamerise and I've found the real story in the mega code: 

the idea of the game was 2 aliens colonys started taking the earth in the same time that cousing war and dead of 7.000.000.000 peoples That why we fight in some bunkers or areas after years of war aliens started to make new guns and use humans gun to from the army deposit after 5-6 years of war aliens started die to because of the war who killed almost 10.000.000.000 aliens the 2 teams started died and died and the war caused the dead of the humanity and aliens leaving earth in a black paiting of dead

also wamreirs eis dead

This post was edited by Neapolitan at June 28, 2018 6:17 AM PDT
    • 34 posts
    June 28, 2018 7:59 AM PDT

Keler2017 said:

Guys, i've hacked the Wamerise and I've found the real story in the mega code: 

the idea of the game was 2 aliens colonys started taking the earth in the same time that cousing war and dead of 7.000.000.000 peoples That why we fight in some bunkers or areas after years of war aliens started to make new guns and use humans gun to from the army deposit after 5-6 years of war aliens started die to because of the war who killed almost 10.000.000.000 aliens the 2 teams started died and died and the war caused the dead of the humanity and aliens leaving earth in a black paiting of dead

also wamreirs eis dead  Nea Updated this Lmaoo Nea Say!

• 63 posts
    June 28, 2018 2:18 PM PDT

VeiN said:

also warmerise gos dead

This post was edited by Neapolitan at June 28, 2018 2:18 PM PDT
    • 13 posts
    June 28, 2018 2:35 PM PDT

The story is to kill puppets in space

• 34 posts
    June 30, 2018 7:35 AM PDT

chronospectrum said:

VeiN said:

ArCENTE said:

Warmerise chose a new galaxy president. That president wanted new weapon technology. He said "we would be very strong with this technology. We can find resources to live very easily." But someone doesnt like that president and that new technology. They said "We do not want to kill other people to live. We dont want to that killer technology." Galaxy split over.  The rebels said to themselves Red. The government formed a team called Blue. Battle began in important places of the galaxy. These are known places. Bunker , Base , SecretLab , SkyGates , Haunt , Dustland and Area.  War has grown and too many people died. Who is right in this case? nobody knows.

The only way we can end this war... is to win a total victory.

lmao

• 254 posts
    July 4, 2018 12:35 PM PDT

Max said:

All I could say is that Red and Blue sides are not at war. It's merely a preparation for an upcoming war, against who? That's a question

Those comics I did go along with this somewhat.

As I see it:

"Warmerise" is a solar system for Mercinary training. The planets within the system are where the different training areas are set up. The Clans use the system asteroids as clan bases {the wealthier the Clan the better their base is, obviously} while those Mercs who are not in Clans live in an area set up for them on the primary planet in the system.

Humans in this future time have spread and sometimes factions of them may war with each other or with other beings in the galaxy. When human factions war with one another they may hire Mercinaries {whole Clans or individuals} from Warmerise. When humanity is up against alien beings in war the Mercinaries of Warmerise are called upon to fight for the race.

What I think would be cool {according to the above scenario}:

Instead of just humans I'd like to see a few other huminoid-type beings in Warmerise - as allies to humanity and also training as Mercinaries along with humans.

This post was edited by BlueDragonFire at July 4, 2018 12:37 PM PDT
  • October 31, 2018 1:42 PM PDT

THE END

• 14 posts
    January 16, 2019 5:59 PM PST

that discussion reminded me of a quote: "every enemy defeated is one step closer to peace"

• May 16, 2019 3:01 PM PDT

This is a interesting conversation I hope there is more on the future #Friend Meh Plzzzzzz

• 609 posts
    May 17, 2019 3:06 PM PDT

dude we are all just Mandalorians

• May 19, 2019 9:58 PM PDT
    ok real story time my childs::;

the idea of the secret lab was 2 ice baby neapolitans started taking the cadana in the same time that cousin war and dead of 7.000.000.000 a1mb00STER bubble That why we fight in some outposts or area 1s after years of war ice baby neapokitans started to make new a1mb00STER and use humans kovaaks to from the army deposit after 5-6 years of war ice baba neapolitan started die to because of the josephine who killed almost 10.000.000.000 ice baby neaplotons the 2 teams started died and died and died and died and died and died and the war caused the dead of the xdawg and ice babe naepeltonians leaving cadana in a black paiting of dead

also wamrerise dad