Forums » Custom Maps

Competitive Map Beta!! 1.0

• Iss
    • 20 posts
    January 28, 2018 4:50 PM PST

NAME OF MAP: Competitive Wamerise            COMING SOON!!

New Beta Map From The Beginning To The Warmerise Competitive I Hope You Do not Get Annoyed If You Do not Like The Map or If Something Is Missing Just Say It And For The Next I Solve It I Hope You Like It And Play

Rules:
    -It only has 2 TDM modes And elimination soon open new competitive maps only weapons are used corresponding to a competitive one does not use gravity because you would be breaking the rules Good to Play

This post was edited by Iss at January 30, 2018 10:07 AM PST
    • 34 posts
    January 28, 2018 6:31 PM PST

Keler2017 said:

NAME OF MAP: Competitive Wamerise

New Beta Map From The Beginning To The Warmerise Competitive I Hope You Do not Get Annoyed If You Do not Like The Map or If Something Is Missing Just Say It And For The Next I Solve It I Hope You Like It And Play

Rules:
    -It only has 2 TDM modes And elimination soon open new competitive maps only weapons are used corresponding to a competitive one does not use gravity because you would be breaking the rules Good to Play

idk if you happened to know this and ignore it or were just oblivious

but this map was already in warm's last custom maps season going with the name of "Italia" and it was banned 

i think it had something to do with it being taken from another game so, i think its just a matter of time until this map is banned like last time

• 195 posts
    January 30, 2018 9:09 AM PST

This map was taken down due to copyright infringement since it's a CS:GO map (not sure about this one) but there were more reasons like the several bugs the map had if you owned a gravity gun and also how easy it was to farm XP in it. I think to avoid errors from the past every map should be made in a competitive way and not with XP farming purposes (Not saying that's what the author of this thread is intending to do)

Btw some of the custom maps have clickbait pictures when I saw Nuketown from CoD I thought it was with the same textures joined and it was just simple cubes with colours so guess this map will be the same :p

Doesn't have anything to do but all the new custom maps are fun and not just 2 holes where you can go to kill players and get free XP didn't check the forums lately but guess Max is moderating them.

• Iss
    • 20 posts
    January 30, 2018 10:22 AM PST

I'm Sorry I'm Not Putting That Map Already I Know It's Another Game

• 284 posts
    February 5, 2018 7:03 AM PST
    Just wondering, is there an option to upload custom thumbnail pic to a map? I thought it is assigned automatically from the multiplayer's view.
    • 284 posts
    February 5, 2018 7:08 AM PST
    I think we would need a little bit of enlightening from Max about this issue. According to the terms & services, custom maps falls in the category of User content and thus, all those policies applies to custom maps which include that a user cannot upload stolen content, aka copyrighted content.
    But, what I wanna know is that there are non-copyrighted maps available on the internet, which should be allowed to be used in warmerise. But I question whether it shall be? As I'm concerned that we should keep our own original content rather than importing content from other places.