Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Dead bodies

• February 12, 2018 4:07 AM PST

Hello. Today i played on ELM server and i killed someone after secs his dead body  disappeared. My suggestion is Dead bodies must remain on the ground until the end of the round. It will make it more fun and realistic and if you can do same thing to weapons it will be really cool!

This post was edited by Deleted Member at April 6, 2018 10:36 AM PDT
    • 72 posts
    February 12, 2018 7:19 AM PST

You have to realise, it would cause lag and these things, and dead bodies can block few places, for that it is good as it is.

• 21 posts
    February 12, 2018 7:29 AM PST

Antaxay is right, the game already has serious optimization problems that caused many players to leave, dead bodies would be very demanding, so unfortunately they need to disappear.

• February 12, 2018 8:06 AM PST

Someday this game will be better and I believe that all the mistakes will be fixed. Max can do something about dead bodies i have an idea like this. If the player touches to dead bodies there should not be blocking. 

• 609 posts
    February 13, 2018 12:05 PM PST

dead boddies its not the main solution for problems, so...the same way that adding them isnt the solution for them

this would never work, lag would be even higher and dead boddies could block the way

• 3 posts
    February 14, 2018 9:41 PM PST

Bodies have already caused me blocking issues several times, it is better if they disappear.

• February 15, 2018 1:26 AM PST

Even if you touch the bodies, they should not block you. A lot of games like this! the dead bodies and blood decals stay in place until end of round. Or 

Give an option for blood decals and dead bodies to stay longer.  If blood and bodies could stay, the aftermath of a fight would look and feel awesome. This could be an easy option to implement and if someone doesn't want blood and bodies to stay longer, they leave it at default. So an option for bodies and decals to stay longer on the floor would be awesome.

This post was edited by Deleted Member at February 15, 2018 3:49 AM PST
  • February 15, 2018 1:39 AM PST

This request is only for the future warmerise. I know today's warmerise has many lag and fps problems. As i said i believe that one day everything will be better! Thank you all for comments.

This post was edited by Deleted Member at February 15, 2018 1:40 AM PST
    • 328 posts
    February 15, 2018 10:05 AM PST

Once a player dies the mesh colliders for body should be removed so it doesn't block other players.