Forums » Help & Tips

OUT OF MEMORY CRASH

• 77 posts
    March 18, 2018 5:00 PM PDT

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH. my gameplay crash ever! the message is:

FROM WARMERISE. Out of memory. If you are the developer of this content, try allocating more memory to your WebGL build in the WebGL player settings.

i prove it all!!! browser flags, settings, pc setting vram..... DAMN!!! PLEASE HELP ME.

i have: chrome, 8gb ram, windows 10, nvidia geforce gt 1030.

• 998 posts
    March 26, 2018 1:01 AM PDT
    How often does the crash happens?
    Also do you use custom skins, if so, try only to attach skins to weapons you use the most
    • 77 posts
    March 26, 2018 2:56 AM PDT

EVERY 15-20 MINUTES ABOUT. NEVER USED SKINS.

• 77 posts
    March 26, 2018 8:58 AM PDT

maybe this helps

• 998 posts
    March 26, 2018 1:43 PM PDT

I have released a new update today which should address this issue.
    "Ouf of memory" crash is partially caused by the way memory is handled in WebGL, so there is not much I can do to prevent it completely at the moment.
    Another reason is custom maps. Right now you can only load 3 - 4 maps per session, after that the game will crash. The only solution for that is to refresh the page.
    So try again and let me know if the crash happens less often or the same.

This post was edited by Admin at March 26, 2018 1:44 PM PDT
    • 77 posts
    March 26, 2018 3:42 PM PDT

no change, new and old maps.

• 77 posts
    April 2, 2018 11:23 AM PDT

Looks like you are rendering without using requestAnimationFrame for the main loop. You should use 0 for the frame rate in emscripten_set_main_loop in order to use requestAnimationFrame, as that can greatly improve your frame rates!

(another message from chrome's console)

• 77 posts
    April 3, 2018 7:46 AM PDT

THE PROBLEM IS WORST!!! GAMEPLAY NOW IS VERY IRRITATING!!! WARMERISE IS A GREAT GAME REALLY.... BUT SO IS UNPLAYABLE!!! MAYABE WEBGL IS THE FUTURE.... BUT NOT FOR NOW!!!

(EXCUSE FOR CONTINUES POST, I DO NOT WANT TO GIVE ANASTY.... GOOD LUCK GUYS)