Forums » Videos & Screenshots

looking through your man

• 3 posts
    March 26, 2018 11:01 PM PDT

when backed up against a wall you have to look through a siouette of your man to see anything in front of you, which makes it difficult to see your sites let alone seeing where you are shooting,it didnt do that a couple years back,Its like the man is in front of you and you have to look through the man and his casting ,,try it and you will see what i am talking about,just walk backwards into a wall and then try to look forward to shoot,,

• 3 posts
    March 27, 2018 12:17 AM PDT

defenitly sucks that i cant hide in a cubby spot in a corner or on a building with back agains the wall,cant see **** except through my own guy,big down fall

• 609 posts
    March 27, 2018 6:34 AM PDT
    Understood 0% of that message
    Make a video or smth
    • 3 posts
    April 29, 2018 2:20 AM PDT

I dont know how to make a video of it while in the game,but try this when you are standing tight to a building with your back touching it and you zoom in for a close shot and if you dont move forward away from the wall you cant see where you are aiming without looking through the back of your mans head and shoulder,It wasnt like that a year ago,,its like your mans head and shoulders are in the way of seeing where you are aiming like as if you are looking from behind your guy not through the scope.after you get tight to the building with your back zoom in and turn a little and you will see what i mean.

• 609 posts
    April 29, 2018 5:16 AM PDT

you're 3rd person view am I right?