Skyrius said:

Live said:

Hi ! PakMuffin is back ... Remember me ? O~O

paKMUFFFIIIIINNNNNN <3<3

welcome back! ^_^

Thanks ! iBear ... Bbear .. or something like that lol

• 8 posts
    July 24, 2017 6:02 AM PDT

Here iam the best warmerise and League of legends player, zero i know u want me back since u saw my lee sin :D

• July 24, 2017 8:50 AM PDT

You are the best NA lee I know I know You suck sooo much but whatever

• 8 posts
    July 24, 2017 8:59 AM PDT

xDD

• 4 posts
    October 18, 2017 12:25 AM PDT

Add Meh

• 64 posts
    November 26, 2017 1:33 PM PST

TheBishop said:

Add Meh

Added. noop

• 4 posts
    December 27, 2017 11:22 AM PST

Ok Pro

• 7 posts
    May 21, 2018 3:31 AM PDT

SirAws said:

*Wreckless

boi

*reckless

learn your english BEFORE you correct someone (especially when they are correct)

This post was edited by FOX555 at May 21, 2018 3:32 AM PDT
    • 452 posts
    May 21, 2018 7:13 AM PDT

FOX555 said:

SirAws said:

*Wreckless

boi

*reckless

learn your english BEFORE you correct someone (especially when they are correct)

Ayy good you noticed. My bad I guess ^¬^

Plus, if you'd ask me, reckless is more of an insult. Wreckless (not a word, tho if you wanna u can think of it as 'un-wreck-able') on the other hand is kinda cooler imo.

(And yes, I just translated reckless and searched if there is any wreckless meaning to my language, so oyu're invited to roast me for that as well)

This post was edited by SirAws at May 21, 2018 7:19 AM PDT
    • 64 posts
    January 27, 2019 5:28 PM PST

Just posting here to remember any RK people I check this once or twice a year, but hit me if youre not in RK yet.

• 309 posts
    August 22, 2019 7:03 AM PDT
    Hello...

Just walking by...enter the lair of oldest ruthless clan, where pro are commemorated with dignity and nubs are doomed restlessly

Nothing left but a dust of memory that flies around the corner, remembering a day where alliance and friendship flourish the years back then.

I am nothing but a ghost of the past, seeking nothing except serving my private time remembering old goods memories I had with this clan and people I knew well....

I getting older and one day I might no longer be a part in society I participated before..

Who knows this might be my last post ever (unless I given a new encouragement of spamming from my little Dante)

Finally, come rub my balls...

Bye..
    • 289 posts
    August 22, 2019 3:21 PM PDT

Farzblack said: Hello... Just walking by...enter the lair of oldest ruthless clan, where pro are commemorated with dignity and nubs are doomed restlessly Nothing left but a dust of memory that flies around the corner, remembering a day where alliance and friendship flourish the years back then. I am nothing but a ghost of the past, seeking nothing except serving my private time remembering old goods memories I had with this clan and people I knew well.... I getting older and one day I might no longer be a part in society I participated before.. Who knows this might be my last post ever (unless I given a new encouragement of spamming from my little Dante) Finally, come rub my balls... Bye..

Dante would kick your *** in 1v1 , cauz Dante pro while Furz is semi pro

• August 25, 2019 7:30 AM PDT

smh

• October 4, 2019 12:31 PM PDT

I used to be in this clan a long time ago.. How I miss you

• October 16, 2019 8:40 AM PDT

<3

• October 20, 2019 11:34 PM PDT

Oh Great I Really Dont Know what To Say In This all Things 

• 64 posts
    February 14, 2020 6:23 PM PST

Farzblack said: Hello... Just walking by...enter the lair of oldest ruthless clan, where pro are commemorated with dignity and nubs are doomed restlessly Nothing left but a dust of memory that flies around the corner, remembering a day where alliance and friendship flourish the years back then. I am nothing but a ghost of the past, seeking nothing except serving my private time remembering old goods memories I had with this clan and people I knew well.... I getting older and one day I might no longer be a part in society I participated before.. Who knows this might be my last post ever (unless I given a new encouragement of spamming from my little Dante) Finally, come rub my balls... Bye..

I also miss those good old times, when I didnt have to worry about paying bills and stuff.

Oh and playing was really nice as well, we obviously made one of the greatest eras of this game, and had a higher density of players online than now, always competing to become "known".

But time comes to the people beyond the keyboards, so we let the characters die and now all we have are the memories of battling and training to become better...

Sad, my old comrade, but I agree that now it's all about the dust into the shelf.

Miss all of the nub times, so maybe see all of you someday.

Mr. K.

• 429 posts
    February 15, 2020 5:13 AM PST

Deleted Member said:

I was from -|RK|- with the username yukameki. Nobody remebers me? I requested, My fellow friends. 

• 14 posts
    March 22, 2020 7:58 PM PDT

Starscream said:

I was from -|RK|- with the username yukameki. Nobody remebers me? I requested, My fellow friends. 

Yuka yukaa, DM me lovely! I'll drop you an inv to the disc! ^^

This post was edited by Skyrius at March 29, 2020 9:14 AM PDT
    • 64 posts
    August 9, 2020 5:40 PM PDT

Bumping this back so actual old members can find us.

• 179 posts
    August 9, 2020 6:23 PM PDT

Hey bros, im an old RK member, my name was ThePRoBarbsterino147

plese asect me rqest

• 64 posts
    August 14, 2020 6:07 PM PDT

Novary said:

Hey bros, im an old RK member, my name was ThePRoBarbsterino147

plese asect me rqest

The bump was for people that actually have a brain

• 179 posts
    August 14, 2020 8:54 PM PDT