Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Increase RPG damage to vehicles

• 21 posts
    April 28, 2018 9:09 AM PDT

Currently each RPG rocket only does about 200 damage to cars. If Rpg destroyed a car with one rocket (full 1000 damage) it would become a more useful weapon, and it would be definitely much more worth buying. Such a solution would allow players to gain 35 XP for destroying cars. There are not many people having rpgs becasue of it's high price, so it wouldn't make cars useless in every match. I also believe, that as a car driver you can dodge rockets pretty easily, especially on long distances, so again, increasing rpg damage doesn't mean, that cars will become an easy target. You need to have some skill to hit a vehicle with rpg. Last but not least, players would finally have an efficient weapon allowing them to fight with jets, although they'd still be able to dodge rockets even easier than cars. What do you think about it?  

This post was edited by Batory at April 29, 2018 1:06 PM PDT
    • 609 posts
    April 28, 2018 4:26 PM PDT

already has been suggested a couple of times in the past the thing prob is that if not mistaken you cannot separate the damage from a vehicle or a vehicle

• 21 posts
    April 29, 2018 2:59 AM PDT
    Ah, I see what you mean. So it seemes rpgs are not going to be more useful in the nearest future.
    • 609 posts
    April 29, 2018 5:17 AM PDT

I use it quite a lot tbh, it can be annoying for the opponent since with one shot you can cause dmg to more than one player and usually you dont even need to it him direcly, its a good weapon to force the opponent to come out of the hidding