Forums » Clan Advertisements

How to transfer clan ownership

  • Max
    • Moderator
    • 576 posts
    May 18, 2018 4:02 AM PDT

    If you have a clan and want to transfer the ownership to someone else, you can do it by going to the page below and following the instructions:

    https://warmerise.com/Warmerise/ClanRanking/?page=OwnershipTransfer

     

     


    This post was edited by Max at July 17, 2020 1:56 PM PDT
  • Max
    • Moderator
    • 576 posts
    May 18, 2018 3:52 PM PDT

    Kamaxa said:

    Bug found

    I accepted to be clan owner but the ex clan owner's name now like my name.

    Go to the member list and click the pencil icon near your name, then remove everything and click Save Changes.

    It should remove the duplicated rank, then you can edit it back to previous value.

    • 2 posts
    December 5, 2018 4:10 AM PST

    Thank you for your helps!   [*|_|*]

     

  • October 22, 2019 10:37 PM PDT

    Thank you Max! Great 

    • 161 posts
    September 14, 2020 3:06 PM PDT
    Max said:

    If you have a clan and want to transfer the ownership to someone else, you can do it by going to the page below and following the instructions:

    https://warmerise.com/Warmerise/ClanRanking/?page=OwnershipTransfer

     

     

    Max can you unban my acc walidou pls?? Message me
    • 150 posts
    September 14, 2020 3:13 PM PDT

    WarklooN said:
    Max said:

    If you have a clan and want to transfer the ownership to someone else, you can do it by going to the page below and following the instructions:

    https://warmerise.com/Warmerise/ClanRanking/?page=OwnershipTransfer

     

     

    Max can you unban my acc walidou pls?? Message me

    Ye unban him

    • 225 posts
    September 14, 2020 3:18 PM PDT

    Kiur said:

    WarklooN said:
    Max said:

    If you have a clan and want to transfer the ownership to someone else, you can do it by going to the page below and following the instructions:

    https://warmerise.com/Warmerise/ClanRanking/?page=OwnershipTransfer

     

     

    Max can you unban my acc walidou pls?? Message me

    Ye unban him

    unban me bro

    • 219 posts
    September 14, 2020 5:48 PM PDT
    2 bans = permanent ban