Forums » Custom Maps

Map: mini base

• 2 posts
    May 30, 2018 7:37 AM PDT

Helo i do a small map

with actualy 2 version and an other is comming

but my map is in pending mode

what time i schould wait fot the community to accept my map?

cordially Warstrolo2004

• 507 posts
    May 30, 2018 10:22 AM PDT
    Hi Warstrolo

Custom maps are approved when it receives enough rating points, which are awarded when people try your map and rate it from 1 to 5 stars. This process can take a few days if the game isn't very active, or if people don't check the pending custom maps. My map, Outpost, took about a week to be approved.

If you have a version 2 ready and your map has less than 30 rating points, then it might be worth deleting the first version to upload version 2 instead.

Note that when your map gets approved, adding a version 2 will send it to the pending list, where it must receive 50 more rating points to replace version 1.
    • 998 posts
    May 30, 2018 10:54 AM PDT

@warstrolo2004 It is not guaranteed that your map will be approved.
    Maps need to have atleast some degree of complexity and not just terrain and cubes.

Also it is best to release an update to the same map, instead of uploading the same map under a different name.
    Check this guide (Part 3: Updating): https://warmerise.com/forums/topic/432/getting-started

And lastly in v2 of your map there is some models that lack collider component. Players could go inside it and shoot others while being hidden.

This post was edited by Admin at May 30, 2018 10:59 AM PDT
    • 2 posts
    June 2, 2018 9:38 AM PDT

thank you for the advice