Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

NUKE TDM /Rail Rifle

• 609 posts
    July 11, 2018 9:11 AM PDT

Nuke TDM

• something that everyones knows that is uncool is to see other people play while we stay on the sideline
    • and this brings me to the topic of the Nuke Mode, when a player is killed within this 30 seconds -or so- time period he is going to face some boring time, about 24 seconds of waiting (once again im not totally sure) and this "penalty" time is the same either its on the beginning of the Nuclear strike or at the ending, what does this cause? players that are killed to leave the match, imagine youre playing and get killed while theres still 5 seconds on the clock, you're gonna be forced to spend what seems like an eternity watching other people play while you won't be doing so.
    • My suggestion: set the respawn time to the end of the countdown or atleast gice it a small amount like 3 seconds

practical example: gets killed while theres 17 seconds on the clock, respawn time->17+3 seconds

gets killed while theres 3 seconds on the clock, respawn time->3+3 seconds

Rail Rifle

• In order to justify the price, the bullet could go through the shield (given when the armor sutie is upgraded), doing damage or atleast partially some, measures like bullet travel time have already being put into place to justify the 55k for the weapon, but i think this would be a good/interesting addition too

Let me know what are your thoughs and opinions on the comments

PS- Addition of a timer when we want to leave, for example, we press exit server (or wharever is written on there) and we need to wait 5 seconds without getting damage, this way we prevent some annying stuff if you know what I mean

This post was edited by STERBEN99 at July 11, 2018 9:23 AM PDT