Friends,

I have a problem whe trying play whit 2 new maps "the island" and ""

Im using linux ubuntu, whit chrome browser, version of game 2.4.5

¿ any suggestion or help. ?

best regards

this is my screeshot 

• 283 posts
    July 21, 2018 12:11 PM PDT
    Have you tried playing on firefox? If that doesn't work, download this browser http://torchbrowser.com
    Also, don't open too many tabs. I see you've opened 5 tabs. I'll prefer to keep only one tab open while playing.
    • 6 posts
    July 22, 2018 10:26 AM PDT

Hi DeathBringer908,

Thks for you comment.

tochbrowser only work whit windows....all my pc's have linux....

my laptop have 8 GB.

I think it's a problem of configuration for  Chrome and  the use of  WebGL, but I do not have the solution.

It just fails me with 2 maps "the islan" and "Kinight Templar" they  are BIG  maps  and need more memory ( i think ).

MORE HELP PLEASE GAMERS  BROS!!!  :)

• 998 posts
    July 22, 2018 12:59 PM PDT

@DeathBringer908 I have removed your post, because the solution you provided have nothing to do with the issue.

@thefaker The only reason The Island map works right now is because WebGL can now expand it's available memory on the fly. This feature was added not long time ago to all major browsers.

But since you are using Linux, the browsers may be behind the other Operational Systems in terms of the updates.

In theory the memory growth should work on any OS as long as you use the latest version of Chrome or Firefox.

What version of Chrome do you use?

• 283 posts
    July 22, 2018 4:33 PM PDT
    Okay, my apologies!
    I sometimes use "hit and trial" method to get someone through a problem, only when I can't understand the issue myself and no one else responds. (Though it does work sometimes).