Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Map importing prob (help needed)

• 609 posts
    July 21, 2018 5:04 PM PDT

so basically, I try to enter in the map "the Island" and just keeps on importing, I never actually get into the map

• 507 posts
    July 21, 2018 6:35 PM PDT

I have the same issue with my next custom map. I can't test it because it gets stuck on the importing step. I'm guessing this has to do with some asset in my map that I added recently, but I really don't want to dig through the list of them to find which one is messing the process up.

Edit: I let the game try to import for 30 minutes, so I don't think it's a lack of patience either.

This post was edited by chronospectrum at July 21, 2018 6:37 PM PDT
    • 609 posts
    July 21, 2018 6:56 PM PDT

chronospectrum said:

I have the same issue with my next custom map. I can't test it because it gets stuck on the importing step. I'm guessing this has to do with some asset in my map that I added recently, but I really don't want to dig through the list of them to find which one is messing the process up.

Edit: I let the game try to import for 30 minutes, so I don't think it's a lack of patience either.

but thats consistent, in my case it only seems to affect me since, has you might have seen, everyone was able (is) to enter into the map exceptfor me

• 507 posts
    July 21, 2018 7:10 PM PDT

I was not able to join an Island server either prior to the last update, unless I made it.

• 998 posts
    July 22, 2018 1:08 PM PDT

Console log would be helpful.

Once it reach the Importing map..., right click on the page -> Inspect and click on Console

Scroll till the end and see if there is any text in red and post it here.

• 507 posts
    July 22, 2018 2:30 PM PDT

I cleared the console right before adding the map for testing, waited a few minutes, then exported the log to a .txt file. There were no red errors caused by uploading the map.

https://pastebin.com/V9X8KvKu

It looks like there's an error with an array of some kind after importing the audio files. The error is on line 75.

• 998 posts
    July 22, 2018 2:50 PM PDT

chronospectrum said:

I cleared the console right before adding the map for testing, waited a few minutes, then exported the log to a .txt file. There were no red errors caused by uploading the map.

It looks like there's an error with an array of some kind after importing the audio files. The error is on line 75.

Can you send me a map file? Just upload it somewhere and message me a link

• 507 posts
    July 22, 2018 4:25 PM PDT

Max said:

chronospectrum said:

Can you send me a map file? Just upload it somewhere and message me a link

File was sent.

STERBEN99 said:

so basically, I try to enter in the map "the Island" and just keeps on importing, I never actually get into the map

You should do the console log thing when you get a chance. It's very possible these might be two separate issues.

• 14 posts
    March 30, 2020 12:58 PM PDT

Max said:

Once it reach the Importing map..., right click on the page -> Inspect and click on Console

hi. my problem is: 5b13bf3e-eaac-4291-8ffb-f36a355eb316:8 NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

(Filename: currently not available on il2cpp Line: -1)

_JS_Log_Dump @ 5b13bf3e-eaac-4291-8ffb-f36a355eb316:8

how can i fix it ?

• 998 posts
    March 30, 2020 1:30 PM PDT

NueleQ said:

Max said:

hi. my problem is: 5b13bf3e-eaac-4291-8ffb-f36a355eb316:8 NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

(Filename: currently not available on il2cpp Line: -1)

_JS_Log_Dump @ 5b13bf3e-eaac-4291-8ffb-f36a355eb316:8

how can i fix it ?

When loading a custom map? That's a known bug, will be fixed in the next update.

• 14 posts
    March 30, 2020 4:25 PM PDT
    Ok. Ty