Forums » General

New Game Modes for Warmerise

• 1 posts
    July 28, 2018 12:06 PM PDT

I've been playing Warmerise for a while now, and I'm surprised that there are only a couple of game modes for this game, those being: Team Deathmatch, Nuke Team Deathmatch, Elimination, and Ball. There are only four game modes in this game that I believe has been going on for years.

I believe that NSdesignGames should start adding new game modes. You can only play Team Deathmatch so much times before it starts to get boring. New game modes will change up the way maps play and will add some variety in gameplay styles.

I don't think I need to really explain why we need new gamemodes. I believe that we all can understand that these four game modes that Warmerise has will get stale over time, and is probably the reason why there aren't many people playing: there isn't much variety in playstyle. I do appreciate that we are able to play custom made maps, but without different game modes, they all kind of play the same.

Along with adding new game modes, I believe that NSdesignGames should add the option to let us make our own game modes. This will make Warmerise last much longer than it ever would with custom maps, as other games have proved. Who knows? Maybe by doing this, a new mainstream game mode might accidentaly be created, like Halo's Infection.

I do have a couple of game mode ideas, but I invite you all to come up with your own. There is no wrong answer, so be creative!

Some game modes:

• Free For All
    • Capture the Flag
    • King of the Hill
    • Crazy King of the Hill
    • Race
    • Juggernaut
    • Infection
    • Domination
    • 609 posts
    July 29, 2018 7:27 AM PDT

I took a look at your poll the other day & I do share your view about a new game modes

but here are some stuff that you should have in consideration, despite the community getting bigger we can't have the luxury to spread it out more by adding a lot of games, that way you'll render the players and have low populated servers, therefore, adding this to the idea of a new game mode means you can only have another game mode (plus a sub genre)

Personally I see this as 3 game modes, TDM, Elimination and the one we don't talk about 

and TDM as a sub genre, Nuke, Personally i think Elimination could have a sub genre too

An even more tatical one that could have a revive option (downed team mates) + an objective, like a search and destroy to give another purpose than just kill everyone

Free for All would see the same fate as TDM, would become stale after a while, boring

Dominations would be interesting, has even been suggested in the past, but it we need to manage the usage of memory and it would take quite a lot, simillar to some other you pointed out

therefore the winner imo would be Capture the flag, fun, versatile, strategic, and overall would have a long life span in terms of enoyability

• 2 posts
    December 24, 2018 4:25 PM PST

Theres a lot of hack:Like sonic hack aimbot

please fix these bugs now because its very hateful to play with hackers i will make a map after 3 hours 

from Mythic

YT;Mythic