Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Suggestion: add a forum moderator or two.

• 507 posts
    September 1, 2018 9:44 AM PDT
    The forums have been pretty active lately, though it's largely been... Less than constructive. Topics that try to suggest changes are largely ignored while off topic disputes crop up daily. Active moderators who step in and say "hey, this is no longer on topic. Further off topic posts will be deleted" would go a long way in improving the quality of discussion on the forums.

Honestly, I don't even think additional moderators would be required necessarily, just more willingness to step in to topics that have gone out of topic.
    • 998 posts
    September 1, 2018 11:37 AM PDT

Last week I only had to remove around 6 posts which took me less than a minute in total.

About the suggestions, I do read them. Also I may not always reply.

• 283 posts
    September 11, 2018 11:16 AM PDT

I don't know why I didn't saw this post earlier. 

I also don't see a need of moderators for this forum. Mainly because it isn't active. But I do think that it lost public interest because there are no moderators. If I good remember, moderators were the one that kept the forums alive and going. It also created a sense of competition for others to become a moderator. And people would post on forums more if they were to expect a response from the "Staff", that includes moderators too. But since you're the only one to respond, and like you said, you don't always respond, that doesn't leave any interest for users to post here. So it makes it easier for you to moderate by yourself, that's why you don't feel a need of them. 

• 507 posts
    September 11, 2018 12:26 PM PDT
    At the time I wrote this, the forums were mostly shitposting and Bengala flame wars being left up on the forums for upwards of 10 hours. Now that it's calmed down, I agree that we don't need more mods, but I would like to see a faster response time in the future.
    • 115 posts
    September 13, 2018 5:51 AM PDT

what we need imo is some skin moderation, top skins should always be up and never leave the store, i own a couple that are some top tier stuff that no longer encounter available, the same way good skins should be prioritized in some sort of gallery

• June 10, 2021 12:30 AM PDT

@Max Please We Need Moderators Like DB! And Chrono And Manager And StarWarsCrazy And Many More 

• 2097 posts
    November 29, 2021 9:37 AM PST

Today I decided to revisit a really cool suggestion.