Forums » News & Announcements

Warmerise - 2.4.7

This topic has been closed.
    • 998 posts
    October 21, 2018 3:53 PM PDT

Warmerise - 2.4.7

- Added a new player suit 'Sky Trooper' (Can be purchased in the ArmoryMenu)
    - Standing too close to the obstacles now prevents firing (Melee weapons and Gravity gun are not affected by the obstacles)
    - Added a slight movement effect in 1st person view when moving
    - Changed 3rd person view position to be slightly more centered
    - Fixed vehicle collision damage bug
    - Renamed 'XP' to 'Price' in the ArmoryMenu
    - Fixed bug when weapons sometimes disappear in 1st person view
    - Added scroll view to Custom map description to accomodate larger text
    - Added ability to disable weapons when creating a private server (This option appears after entering the password)
    - Slightly reduced networking lag by reducing the amount of data sent over network
    - Improved performance

Update 1

- Spectators can now see HP of the players they spectating
    - Improved chat spam and swearing filter

This post was edited by Admin at November 4, 2018 9:05 PM PST
    • 60 posts
    October 21, 2018 4:11 PM PDT
    Perfect Max. Every time it gets better.
    • 65 posts
    October 22, 2018 3:34 AM PDT

lol how am I 2nd one to reply and im not even active,and what that sky trooper offers?

• 65 posts
    October 22, 2018 10:53 PM PDT

So jets and hummers will become useless for killing and only for traveling? if so, about dmn time tbh.

• 283 posts
    October 23, 2018 4:53 AM PDT

Max said:

- Standing too close to the obstacles now prevents firing (Melee weapons and Gravity gun are not affected by the obstacles)

The player avatar is considered as an obstacle as well? I'm not sure if this was planned, but if an enemy come too close to you, it puts the weapon in air. 

• 998 posts
    October 23, 2018 10:22 AM PDT

DeathBringer908 said:

Max said:

The player avatar is considered as an obstacle as well? I'm not sure if this was planned, but if an enemy come too close to you, it puts the weapon in air. 

Yes, players are counted as obstacles aswell

• 65 posts
    October 23, 2018 11:01 AM PDT

Max said:

DeathBringer908 said:

Max said:

so we see humans, but indepth we are walls? makes sense xD, tho dont understand where that blood comes from lol

• 610 posts
    October 24, 2018 9:19 AM PDT

blablabladidek said:

Max said:

DeathBringer908 said:

Max said:

so we see humans, but indepth we are walls? makes sense xD, tho dont understand where that blood comes from lol

Lol.

• 81 posts
    October 24, 2018 11:10 AM PDT

Good Luck Max.

• 9 posts
    October 27, 2018 2:30 PM PDT

That suit looks pretty dope! 

• 998 posts
    November 4, 2018 8:46 PM PST

Update 1

- Spectators can now see HP of the players they spectating
    - Improved chat spam and swearing filter

This post was edited by Admin at November 4, 2018 9:05 PM PST
    • 60 posts
    November 4, 2018 9:09 PM PST
    Excellent all Max. How are you? A few days ago I left you an issue about caps. I want to buy the Clan or the profile picture and they do not work, they will not let me. Can it be solved? that you keep well.
    • 998 posts
    November 4, 2018 9:24 PM PST

LetsPlay said: Excellent all Max. How are you? A few days ago I left you an issue about caps. I want to buy the Clan or the profile picture and they do not work, they will not let me. Can it be solved? that you keep well.

You mean you can't purchase the Clan Cape or User Cape? As far as I can see you do not have enough cash to purchase them, so clicking Purchase button would do nothing.

• 60 posts
    November 5, 2018 9:03 AM PST

The most expensive cap costs 27,000 if I remember correctly, I have 111948.

• 60 posts
    November 5, 2018 9:04 AM PST

It is bugged in my opinion, because all the rest I can buy, those two things will not let me.

• 259 posts
    November 5, 2018 9:13 AM PST

to what I remember if you buy something and is more than your cash you have you won't be able to purchase it.

• 60 posts
    November 5, 2018 9:14 AM PST

aaaaaah, ok. hahahaha, I saw wrong, I did not see the last 0. Apologies Max :)

• 328 posts
    November 5, 2018 9:25 AM PST

Someone's math is clearly off.

• 507 posts
    November 5, 2018 11:26 AM PST
    Suggestion: add commas to the weapons prices to prevent little confusions like this :)
    • 24 posts
    November 18, 2018 4:48 AM PST

chronospectrum said: Suggestion: add commas to the weapons prices to prevent little confusions like this :)

Add dots you mean. Commas are for decimals

• 507 posts
    November 18, 2018 11:55 AM PST

Wappayagdo2904A said:

chronospectrum said: Suggestion: add commas to the weapons prices to prevent little confusions like this :)

Add dots you mean. Commas are for decimals

In america we use commas for large numbers and periods for decimals. For example 1,000,000.257. Using the opposite (commas for decimal points) would still solve the problem, so I don't really have a preference.

• 24 posts
    November 18, 2018 10:07 PM PST

In america we use commas for large numbers and periods for decimals. For example 1,000,000.257. Using the opposite (commas for decimal points) would still solve the problem, so I don't really have a preference.

Changed my mind. Using the opposite of the numbering system of each player's preference, would drop the costs massively. Who wouldn't get a cape for only 235 points?

This post was edited by Wappayagdo2904A at November 18, 2018 10:08 PM PST