Forums » News & Announcements

Warmerise - 2.4.8

This topic has been closed.
    • 998 posts
    November 22, 2018 4:17 PM PST

Warmerise - 2.4.8

- Added 'Nuke Mode' option to Elimination game mode (The Nuke timer starts exactly 45 seconds before the end of each round)
    - TDM and Elimination modes are now do not start immediately (The game Waits for more players and then starts after each team has atleast 1 player)
    - Removed unnecessary ornament details from the Sky Trooper suit
    - Slightly improved muzzle flash effect (Now it looks more '3D')
    - Improved anti-hacking protection
    - Improved game performance (Especially when there is alot of players)
    - Reduced lag when scrolling through weapon skins (Scrolling should be alot smoother now, especially when there is alot of skins)
    - Fixed bug when sniper scope would not appear in first person view, while aiming with disabled HUD
    - Changed the way Tomahawks deal the damage (Now it has to travel atleast 11 units to deal 100% of the damage, otherwise it will deal % of the total damage. For reference, player height is around 2 units)

• November 22, 2018 5:02 PM PST

good job

• 5 posts
    November 22, 2018 5:46 PM PST

Glad to hear the news on Tomahawks they were too OP in close combat before. Keep up the amazing work.

• 998 posts
    November 23, 2018 4:45 PM PST

Update 1

- Added "Heat dissipation" effect to the bullet impact hole

• 259 posts
    November 23, 2018 4:57 PM PST

Dang that looks nice.

• 102 posts
    November 23, 2018 5:44 PM PST

Hey Max I wanted to tell you,that the Elimination countdown is annoying for a lot of players,please if u can remove it,Thanks.

• November 24, 2018 3:50 AM PST

you are going very well, nice update!

• 81 posts
    November 24, 2018 7:02 PM PST

Nice Max Brother , Every Time Warmerise Gets Better .

• December 2, 2018 7:58 AM PST

Hysteria said:

Hey Max I wanted to tell you,that the Elimination countdown is annoying for a lot of players,please if u can remove it,Thanks.

Agreed

• 609 posts
    December 3, 2018 7:00 AM PST

Hysteria said:

If you are talking about Nuke Elimination its a great addition

it allows for an elimination without camping, if you want to then play on a non nuke elimination mode

• December 3, 2018 3:04 PM PST

STERBEN99 said:

Hysteria said:

If you are talking about Nuke Elimination its a great addition

it allows for an elimination without camping, if you want to then play on a non nuke elimination mode

His talking about the Timer every round when it starts