Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Killer Bunnies

• 254 posts
    January 4, 2019 9:54 AM PST

I think the game needs killer bunnies. A bunny that randomly attacks players.

Yes, that would be good.

Okay, so I got bored. Sue me.

• 609 posts
    January 4, 2019 11:32 AM PST

is this a cry for help?

• 507 posts
    January 4, 2019 12:14 PM PST
    I want cats in warmerise. They wouldn't do anything except lay around and sleep. I love cats.
    • 609 posts
    January 4, 2019 8:50 PM PST

https://vvcap.com/zueE9o20l

• 63 posts
    January 8, 2019 6:59 PM PST
    I want a basket that releases rattlesnakes that grapple you when triggered (by walking in the same proximity as a mine would trigger), toggling inverted controls on and off repeatedly at random intervals for a few seconds. If you don't die in those few seconds the rattlesnakes end up appreciating your perfume choice and start helping you in melee range. They attack enemies with low damage, slow attack whos main purpose is to cause weapon sway to the enemy. Eventually, when the snakes get hungry they end up eating your limbs, an enemy can shoot them off, or you can slowly take damage and lose limbs until you are eaten. If the snakes succesfully eat you they grow larger and start roaming the map, moving from player to player appreciating perfumes as they go. If they encounter a player that has not purchased perfume, they will eat him head first and swallow him whole, resulting in accelerated growth. Eventually as the snakes get big enough they develop a resistance to attacks and begin eating players before they have the chance to notice their perfumes. The snakes have the potential to grow indefinetly, and after they reach a certain point in growth red and blue team will become blrued team and their score will reset to zero. From this point on the players goal will be to kill the snakes before the snakes eat enough people to the point where they become essentially bulletproof. If the snakes reach this point, the perfume in their stomachs will start collecting inside of them. This perfume will be shot from the snakes mouth onto players, resulting in a bitter but tasty treat for the snakes. At this point the only way to kill the snakes is to bait them into biting eachother at the same time, if you killed one snake before this point there is no way to kill a single snake without growing more, which is challenging because snakes are smart and will eat smaller snakes before they have a chance to grow to a significant size. Eventually, the snakes will start to make their cocoons. These cocoons were made with the best of rattlesnake engineering because rattlesnakes know that the internet is full of ******** that will try to kill them. After 2 months in the cocoon, the snakes will emerge as carnivorus butterflies. At this point they are invulnerable to any attack unless it was from another butterfly. Since butterflies can fly, they eventually decide to leave their current game because they will eventually get bored of the taste of blrue team. The butterflies may switch to any server eating anything they want before the players make a peace treaty to fight the butterflies and become blrue team again in the process. Eventually the butterflies have babies and start to eat them too, making their growth process go very quickly for their size. The only way to kill the butterflies at this point is by raising another butterfly without being caught for many months, this strategy is very unlikely to work because the butterflies will join each server and murder every living thing untill they respawn as blrue team. After this point the butterflies realise that they will die of age in 7-13 months, so they birth baby snakes that deliver players to them for food. This extends their life span by 3 months. After this time (16 months on average) players have a chance to kill the snakes, if they fail, the snakes will become bulletproof and the cycle will continue until the players are able to eradicate all rattlesnakes. However, this will not be the end because players may still use the basket item that has been renamed to "free cash" by the highly intelligent sunglasses wearing snake known as Maximillan. To recap, the snakes will become bulletproof and kill players for an average time of 16 months before they die of old butterfly age. The snakes will not become bulletproof only if players manage to kill the snakes efficiently enough to not let the snakes grow bulletproof.
    Anyways, that's just a little idea I had that I think would be pretty neat.
    • 254 posts
    January 9, 2019 2:13 PM PST

Neapolitan said: I want a basket that releases rattlesnakes that grapple you when triggered ...

Nice imagination! Hey, I'd vote for it. LOL

• January 9, 2019 2:41 PM PST

I want a dragon in the dragon complex