Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Some possible features just stop blowing me off

• 4 posts
    February 18, 2019 11:05 AM PST

can we make it so that we can create our own player model for something on all device chrome book windows mac

and we could add new guns ya know 

make special events on fridays like a battle royale becomes availible 

Why are the prices so high like The prices are made for people that constantly play this game like there are a lot of things people would like to add to the game and we cant do like make a map if we are on google chrome books

• 507 posts
    February 18, 2019 2:12 PM PST
    I'm not adding commentary here, just converting this post into a reasonable list:

-allow us to create our own player models.
    -add new guns.
    -weekly special events, every Friday for example.
    -add a battle Royale gamemode
    -reduce weapon prices, they're out of reach for people who can't constantly play.
    -you can't make maps in chromebooks (commentary: this is why you don't buy chromebooks)

Edit: holy crap, you can post in the news and announcements subforum now??
    This post was edited by chronospectrum at February 18, 2019 2:13 PM PST
    • 38 posts
    March 8, 2019 7:07 AM PST

Que tal algo como sólo los viernes x2 xp?

• March 8, 2019 8:37 AM PST

chronospectrum said: I'm not adding commentary here, just converting this post into a reasonable list: -allow us to create our own player models. -add new guns. -weekly special events, every Friday for example. -add a battle Royale gamemode -reduce weapon prices, they're out of reach for people who can't constantly play. -you can't make maps in chromebooks (commentary: this is why you don't buy chromebooks) Edit: holy crap, you can post in the news and announcements subforum now??

I like battle royale