Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Suggestions Thread

This topic has been closed.
    • 14 posts
    May 23, 2019 2:01 PM PDT

1) Make coins useful - maybe a temporary speed boost / HP top-up or take no damage for three seconds like at respawn etc

2) RPG does damage to vehicles

3) Mines stay in place after you die for the game duration until exploded

4)Mines + nades damage your own side too? :-D

5) suicide vest

6) more non-damage accessories with some unusual function like the grav gun... maybe a portal gun? temporary shield generator (like the one on nuke mode)

7) battlefield scenery we can explode.. like canisters or fuel dumps etc

6) some (dis)incentive to encourage players to balance games - join the losing side bonus etc

• 34 posts
    May 24, 2019 5:35 AM PDT

+1 for "Mines stay in place after you die for the game duration until exploded"

• 609 posts
    May 24, 2019 7:15 AM PDT

xPsycho said:

+1 for "Mines stay in place after you die for the game duration until exploded"

side note; we need to chill on the complexity, some of us are asking too much

and I still personally think that capes should be mainly cosmetic but okay

This post was edited by STERBEN99 at May 24, 2019 7:20 AM PDT
  • May 24, 2019 3:21 PM PDT

Antaxay said:

xPsycho said:

+1 for SimooN's all suggestions 

+2

+3

• 90 posts
    May 24, 2019 3:48 PM PDT

I have 2 more suggestions! :D

- Be able to click on and sort server list. I think it will be nice if you were able to click on the info text in server list to sort it. You know, like clicking on Ping, Server name, will sort in alphabetical order or so, etc. Also maybe as an added convienence, when you click on the server you want to join, if its not password protected, maybe pressing Enter will join it.

- Possibly make seperate key to toggle Shield. Right now, its a toggle for your melee key, which is fine but I hear that its sometimes too complicated or unwanted to press it once, then again to bring out melee weapon. Maybe having one key for melee, and one key to bring up Shield will be nice for those people.

• 38 posts
    May 24, 2019 7:40 PM PDT

+1 for capture the flag

• 38 posts
    May 24, 2019 7:44 PM PDT

Possibility of improving basic weapons

• 102 posts
    May 25, 2019 7:38 AM PDT

CLAYMORE said:

Antaxay said:

xPsycho said:

+2

+3

+4

• 102 posts
    May 25, 2019 7:40 AM PDT

ToonYoshi said:

I have some more suggestions/ideas. Sorry if any of these were requested already.

- Add more gun types. Right now, we have plenty of autofire weapons, a decent amount of sniper guns, but only 1 shotgun. I would like to see more shotguns, more sniper weapons, or maybe a combination of different things.

- Free-for-all game mode. I think adding a game mode in which you are not on any team, you are solo by yourself, every man for themselves kind of game mode will be cool. Free-for-all will be exactly like TDM, but no teams. Every player will be a neutral color, maybe like a gray, black, or green color. You will not be able to see where anyone is at, and maybe the radar will be completly removed/invisible. Players will spawn in completly random spots in the map when starting and after they get killed. The player that gets the most kills, or the player that dies the least amount of times, is the Winner!

- More "Official Maps" to play on. We have 10 maps that are official, thats not that much to be honest. I would love to see more official maps that are created by you Max, or maybe we can make a group of great mapmakers to get together and create nice places for players to play on.

- TPile map needs serious updates. Tpile is probably in my/other freinds book the worst map to play on. The map severely realizes on GravityGun usage. There are way too many places that you can fall all the way down, wait to die, and spawn somewhere else you have to keep jumping around to get anywhere. Not to mention, the Jet is even on this map, which a lot of people abuse it and others can't even move around at all. Adding a lot more platforms around the edges, the center, and pretty much everywhere will definatly help this map out. Also maybe lower the overall map so it doesn't take forever to die if you miss a jump.

- A smaller version of TheRoad map. This is completly my opinion. TheRoad is waaaaaaaaaaay to big! It easily takes 4-8 minutes to walk/run/gravitygun around to get to one end of the map to the other, that is insane! Same with the Jets and cars. All the extra outer areas like the tunnels just add un-necessary space to the map. The overwhelming size of this map is literally the reason why I never play on this map. I would love to see a "Smaller Road" or "TheRoad 2".

- Be able to see players custom skins again in-game. I do not know for sure why this was removed in the first place. If it was to severely reduce lag/bad ping/etc stuff like that, I understand. Do what you need to do make the game run and play smoother.

+1 For Free-for-all game mode.

• 81 posts
    May 25, 2019 7:41 AM PDT

Hyperion said:

CLAYMORE said:

Antaxay said:

xPsycho said:

+2

+3

+4

+5

• 50 posts
    May 25, 2019 7:46 AM PDT

deathshot98 said:

Hyperion said:

CLAYMORE said:

Antaxay said:

xPsycho said:

+2

+3

+4

+5

+6

• 609 posts
    May 25, 2019 8:21 AM PDT

Superhuman said:

deathshot98 said:

Hyperion said:

CLAYMORE said:

Antaxay said:

xPsycho said:

+2

+3

+4

+5

+6

• 102 posts
    May 25, 2019 8:30 AM PDT

Reduce ping limit to 1000.

• 34 posts
    May 25, 2019 8:49 AM PDT

Barbsie said:

Assists should be on the scoreboard if you make a place for asists it would be cool

If you take enemy's half hp and when your team mate kill him/her we should see our names at the top right corner of screen. Barbsie + Team mate etc.

+1

• 38 posts
    May 25, 2019 5:51 PM PDT

STERBEN99 said:

Superhuman said:

deathshot98 said:

Hyperion said:

CLAYMORE said:

Antaxay said:

xPsycho said:

+2

+3

+4

+5

+6

lol

• 285 posts
    May 26, 2019 5:38 AM PDT
    A little one is against scammers.

For those who did the mistake that they gave away the information:

If you want to change the password you get a ***** notification and need to press the link that i send by it to change the pw.so scammers cant change the pw anymore
    • 102 posts
    May 26, 2019 8:31 AM PDT

xPsycho said:

Barbsie said:

Assists should be on the scoreboard if you make a place for asists it would be cool

If you take enemy's half hp and when your team mate kill him/her we should see our names at the top right corner of screen. Barbsie + Team mate etc.

+1

+2

• 998 posts
    May 26, 2019 8:53 AM PDT

Will be locking this thread in a couple of hours, you can check the picked suggestions at the front post (Not a final list and may change).

• 507 posts
    May 26, 2019 10:27 AM PDT

Max said:

Will be locking this thread in a couple of hours, you can check the picked suggestions at the front post (Not a final list and may change).

I think the list you ended up with will be a pretty nice quality of life update.