Forums » News & Announcements

Warmerise - 2.5.4

  • Max
    • Moderator
    • 304 posts
    June 15, 2019 2:47 PM PDT

    Warmerise - 2.5.4

    https://warmerise.com/pages/RedvsBlue

    - Added ability to return Purchased Items (Weapons and Capes) for 70% of their current price
    - Added more time options when creating a TDM server
    - Added "Duration" column to a server browser
    - Added tooltip when hovering over weapon stats which shows the numeric value
    - Added option to change Aim Sensitivity (Mouse sensitivity while aiming)
    - Disabled ability to use special items when having a Shield equipped or inside a Vehicle (Passengers can still use special items)
    - Players with Capes will now trigger mines 2X their original radius, thus reducing the potential damage
    - Server creators can now Kick players from their servers (only works in Private servers and is limited to 3 kicks per round)
    - Players can now Block others in Server (prevent their chat messages from appearing)
    - Added AdBlock detection. Now to play as registered member and acumulate XP, users will need to disable their AdBlock extension (This is to make sure the game can cover it's operating expenses).
    - Slightly improved performance

    • 3 posts
    June 15, 2019 3:53 PM PDT

    Coming to that Adblock thingy.. Could you make it so that we dont have to reload the browser again?

    Even after adding that as an extension.. and trying to update* it by going in with the guest prompt and trying to go to "profile" from mainmenu doesn't work. 

     

    It's like a first world problem. Which i will never face again. But hey!.. It's all about that optimization. If it is a simple fix.. why not? 

    That's all i had to say about it for now.

    Great game btw.

     

    Edit: [Even after adding that as an extension..] -->> [Even after adding that(warmerise) as an exception(whitelist)..]

    My adblock doesn't let me "whitelist" I have to "pause* on all sites".

    The thing is.. even after pausing.. the game doesn't detect that i've paused the adblock.

    I switched adblockers. But, It'll make a smoother experience to someone else. 


    This post was edited by shinchan at June 16, 2019 4:23 AM PDT
  • Max
    • Moderator
    • 304 posts
    June 15, 2019 4:14 PM PDT

    shinchan said:

    Coming to that Adblock thingy.. Could you make it so that we dont have to reload the browser again?

    Even after adding that as an extension.. and trying to update* it by going in with the guest prompt and trying to go to "profile" from mainmenu doesn't work. 

     

    It's like a first world problem. Which i will never face again. But hey!.. It's all about that optimization. If it is a simple fix.. why not? 

    That's all i had to say about it for now.

    Great game btw.

    What do you mean by not having to reload the browser again?

    "Even after adding that as an extension.." Do you mean you installed AdBlock just for this Update? If so, you have to do the other way around and remove the AdBlock, or simply whitelist warmerise.com to enable ads.

    So basically to play as registered member you have to either:

    - Do not use AdbLock

    - If you use AdBlock, whitelist warmerise.com to resume ad serving.


    This post was edited by Max at June 15, 2019 4:36 PM PDT
    • 14 posts
    June 15, 2019 8:00 PM PDT

    Max said:

    Warmerise - 2.5.4

    https://warmerise.com/pages/RedvsBlue

    - Added ability to return Purchased Items (Weapons and Capes) for 70% of their current price
    - Added more time options when creating a TDM server
    - Added "Duration" column to a server browser
    - Added tooltip when hovering over weapon stats which shows the numeric value
    - Added option to change Aim Sensitivity (Mouse sensitivity while aiming)
    - Disabled ability to use special items when having a Shield equipped or inside a Vehicle (Passengers can still use special items)
    - Players with Capes will now trigger mines 2X their original radius, thus reducing the potential damage
    - Server creators can now Kick players from their servers (only works in Private servers and is limited to 3 kicks per round)
    - Players can now Block others in Server (prevent their chat messages from appearing)
    - Added AdBlock detection. Now to play as registered member and acumulate XP, users will need to disable their AdBlock extension (This is to make sure the game can cover it's operating expenses).
    - Slightly improved performance

     

    in short i can sell things now?

    • 14 posts
    June 15, 2019 8:20 PM PDT

    you forced me to turn off my adblock and now theres alot of ads and the game is kinda slow now even though my internet speed is okay

  • June 15, 2019 9:23 PM PDT

    yeet Zack here needing a new update so.... we still need gifting system

     

    Gifting System - You Can Gift Skin,weapons,special item, and other stuffs to people or friends

    • 3 posts
    June 16, 2019 4:23 AM PDT

    Max said:

    What do you mean by not having to reload the browser again?

    "Even after adding that as an extension.." Do you mean you installed AdBlock just for this Update? If so, you have to do the other way around and remove the AdBlock, or simply whitelist warmerise.com to enable ads.

    So basically to play as registered member you have to either:

    - Do not use AdbLock

    - If you use AdBlock, whitelist warmerise.com to resume ad serving.

     

    Edit: [Even after adding that as an extension..] -->> [Even after adding that(warmerise) as an exception(whitelist)..]

    My adblock doesn't let me "whitelist" I have to "pause* on all sites".

    The thing is.. even after pausing.. the game doesn't detect that i've paused the adblock.

    I switched adblockers. But, It'll make a smoother experience to someone else. 

  • Max
    • Moderator
    • 304 posts
    June 16, 2019 5:25 AM PDT

    marksniper said:

    you forced me to turn off my adblock and now theres alot of ads and the game is kinda slow now even though my internet speed is okay

    There is only 3 ads (1 on each side and 1 under the game) which does not obstruct the view.

    Also there is an Option to play in fullscreen which will hide the ads (Press 'P' in game or click the icon at the top right corner).

    • 5 posts
    June 16, 2019 9:01 AM PDT

    v2.5.4 and its ban on "AdBlock" web browser extensions. Hmm. And there was me thinking we live in a democracy.

    So, to continue to earn XP on my Warmerise account, l've got to allow those dispicable scum-of-the-earth advertisers access to my PC and let them assult me with their unsolicited, unwanted, out of context, mind numbing drivel, ..., c**p!

    So, for the moment, l decided to comply, and disabled my "Ghostery" and "AdNauseam" Firefox add-on extensions (the only extensions that had been installed).

    Attempted to log in. Was denied access cuz AdBlock'ing had not been disabled.

    Cor. This IS fun. Completely unistalled both Ghostery and AdNauseam add-ons (now abs. ZERO add-ons now installed) and tried to log in again.

    Guess what. The log in attempt failed. Cause = AdBlock'ing has not been disabled.

    Gee Golly Wiz. This really IS jolly good fun. Rebooted the PC, again attempted to log in and ....

    Yep. You guessed it. Log in attempt failed cuz AdBlock'ing has not been disabled.

    So Max, please inform me on what l need to do next to resolve this problem.

    Ghostery" and "AdNauseam"v"Ghostery" and "AdNauseam""Ghostery" and "AdNauseam"Ghos

  • Max
    • Moderator
    • 304 posts
    June 16, 2019 11:17 AM PDT

    J4ZLK2ES said:

    v2.5.4 and its ban on "AdBlock" web browser extensions. Hmm. And there was me thinking we live in a democracy.

    So, to continue to earn XP on my Warmerise account, l've got to allow those dispicable scum-of-the-earth advertisers access to my PC and let them assult me with their unsolicited, unwanted, out of context, mind numbing drivel, ..., c**p!

    So, for the moment, l decided to comply, and disabled my "Ghostery" and "AdNauseam" Firefox add-on extensions (the only extensions that had been installed).

    Attempted to log in. Was denied access cuz AdBlock'ing had not been disabled.

    Cor. This IS fun. Completely unistalled both Ghostery and AdNauseam add-ons (now abs. ZERO add-ons now installed) and tried to log in again.

    Guess what. The log in attempt failed. Cause = AdBlock'ing has not been disabled.

    Gee Golly Wiz. This really IS jolly good fun. Rebooted the PC, again attempted to log in and ....

    Yep. You guessed it. Log in attempt failed cuz AdBlock'ing has not been disabled.

    So Max, please inform me on what l need to do next to resolve this problem.

    Ghostery" and "AdNauseam"v"Ghostery" and "AdNauseam""Ghostery" and "AdNauseam"Ghos

    What browser are you using and does it have any built-in AdBlock?

    Also do you actually see any ads when you disable the AdBlock?

    • 54 posts
    June 17, 2019 1:53 PM PDT

    Nice Uptades. hopefully more updates come

    • 5 posts
    June 18, 2019 12:07 AM PDT

    Max. Sorry about the delay in replying.

     

    Browser = Firefox version 54.0 (64-bit) [an old version because it significantly out-performs later bloatware versions]

    No built in AdBlock[er] that's readily obvious. The only on-line security related settings built into the browser "appears to be" the block popup windows option and, no matter how this is set, log in attempts STILL fail cuz "AdBlock'ing has not been disabled."

    Grrr.

    In answer to your last question, no, l'm not seeing any ads even though all Firefox add-ons have been uninstalled AND l'm using the scum-of-the-earth ad infested Google as the search engine.

    Can you give me a URL that's guarenteed to swamp me in ads whenever l connect to it and l'll try and fix things from this end.

    Ta muchly.

     

  • June 18, 2019 3:14 AM PDT

    oh 

  • Max
    • Moderator
    • 304 posts
    June 18, 2019 7:44 AM PDT

    J4ZLK2ES said:

    Max. Sorry about the delay in replying.

     

    Browser = Firefox version 54.0 (64-bit) [an old version because it significantly out-performs later bloatware versions]

    No built in AdBlock[er] that's readily obvious. The only on-line security related settings built into the browser "appears to be" the block popup windows option and, no matter how this is set, log in attempts STILL fail cuz "AdBlock'ing has not been disabled."

    Grrr.

    In answer to your last question, no, l'm not seeing any ads even though all Firefox add-ons have been uninstalled AND l'm using the scum-of-the-earth ad infested Google as the search engine.

    Can you give me a URL that's guarenteed to swamp me in ads whenever l connect to it and l'll try and fix things from this end.

    Ta muchly.

     

    Can you a try a different browser to see if the ads work there?

    • 5 posts
    June 19, 2019 9:48 AM PDT

    Max said:

    J4ZLK2ES said:

    Max. Sorry about the delay in replying.

     

    Browser = Firefox version 54.0 (64-bit) [an old version because it significantly out-performs later bloatware versions]

    No built in AdBlock[er] that's readily obvious. The only on-line security related settings built into the browser "appears to be" the block popup windows option and, no matter how this is set, log in attempts STILL fail cuz "AdBlock'ing has not been disabled."

    Grrr.

    In answer to your last question, no, l'm not seeing any ads even though all Firefox add-ons have been uninstalled AND l'm using the scum-of-the-earth ad infested Google as the search engine.

    Can you give me a URL that's guarenteed to swamp me in ads whenever l connect to it and l'll try and fix things from this end.

    Ta muchly.

     

    Can you a try a different browser to see if the ads work there?

     

    Max,

    FYI (and for the attention of other players).

    To log on to ones Warmerise account ***AND*** earn XP, not only must the web browser's AdBlock'ing add-ons be disabled, but the web browser's "Tracking Protection" function MUST ALSO BE COMPLETELY DISABLED (the implications/consequences of which should be seriously considered, and understood, before players give their tacit approval to this action).

    Hope this helps.

     

    Regards,

    J4ZLK2ES

    • 14 posts
    June 24, 2019 1:58 AM PDT

    I lost my g36 afater i sold my mini g now all my hard work isnow gone and i have to do everything again

    • 14 posts
    June 26, 2019 2:25 AM PDT

    nvm it was just high ping i got my stuff back lol srry