Forums » General

atleast bother

• 65 posts
    June 24, 2019 4:52 PM PDT

so let me get 2 things straight, L115A3 cant shoot over small walls in TPV it just hits the wall, and if you're in close range battle with L115A3 the recoil is so messed up that sometimes it randomly shoots the ground or ceiling when your aiming at a player nowhere near the ceiling nor the ground, TPV has been out for over 3 years Max, is there any reason that the L115A3 being unable to work with short walls is still not fixed?

This post was edited by Budz at June 24, 2019 4:53 PM PDT
    • 84 posts
    June 25, 2019 3:59 AM PDT

Firstly, shooting over small walls (I suppose you mean the "fences" in secret lab) I agree, but TPV has it better than FPV because FPV user most of the time can´t shoot over with anything, close range sniper and the recoil, L11 usage wasn´t intended for close combat, a sniper SHOULD have a heavier recoil and yet the crosshair (the main one, not dot) was drastically changed, as in it´s radius, before in close combat your crosshair was on "whole" screen now it is around the size of torso, shooting the ground and the ceiling? That can be explained by common usage of the sniper, running and shooting which most of the time nullifies the aim (not even mentioning the recoil it has and that messes up your aim too) and lastly, TPV is broken still, a small "nerf" is needed even tho FPV suffers with the same thing in worse stage. 

This post was edited by Kazuya at June 25, 2019 4:00 AM PDT
  • October 14, 2019 1:01 PM PDT

idk, I like it.