Forums » Help & Tips

Don't know what to buy from armory menu...

• 3 posts
    June 25, 2019 9:08 AM PDT

I have 60k of ingame cash and I want to buy something. I have tried most guns by killing enemies that carry different guns and using their guns and by far Carbine has been the best for me but I feel like there are more guns that I haven't tried and for some of em specs are much better than that of Carbine so I don't know.

I was thinking of buying Carbine + GravityGun though because Gravitygun is very fun to use but I'm...kinda stuck because there are different options with limited cash.

What do you guys think I should go for?

This post was edited by Huniepie at June 25, 2019 9:11 AM PDT
    • 507 posts
    June 25, 2019 10:00 AM PDT
    Here's the order you should buy weapons:
    Revolver
    Mini-g
    M67s and/or Trapmines
    VectorX
    Carbine and/or G36
    Gravity gun
    RPG
    Plasma
    Railrifle
    Blastgun
    LSMG3
    CPW
    Knuckles and/or katana

If you decide that you don't like a weapon, you can skip it in my list and move on to the next one.

EDIT: I see you got the 50k cash bundle, and own no other paid weapons. For that bundle I recommend the revolver, M67s, and the Vector X. If you like the Carbine more than the Vector X, feel free to get that instead since they're both really great. These weapons will replace the awful default grenades and pistol, plus give you a top-tier primary weapon which will allow you kill more players and earn more xp.
    This post was edited by chronospectrum at June 25, 2019 10:15 AM PDT
    • 3 posts
    June 25, 2019 10:50 AM PDT

Thing is though, some of the weapons seem impressive and I either have tried and I know are good or probably haven't tried them yet or haven't tried them enough but their specs are good. However I see only a few of them being possibilities.

Being : Carbine, LSMG3, RailRifle. Only 2 of them I could combine with some extra items though.

I haven't tried A12, Plasma Sniper or Plasmagun before or too less to judge, while other weapons like G36 or Vector aren't really that much better than the UMP for me. Let's forget the Mini-G, I'm too ambitious to go for that.

While I now have a shortened width of primary wepaons to choose (that being 3 to 5 of them), there's even more options at secondary or additionals. Revolver is a really good pistol, gravity gun is very handy and fun to use, rpg might do nicely too, as for additionals - I know how deadly trapmines can be, having fallen into them myself quite a lot, and M67 is a much better grenade than the Plasma one.

I'm still stuck.

It's true though, I purchased the 50k myself. I don't really wanna buy anymore ingame cash though, I'm on save-up mode, so to speak.

This post was edited by Huniepie at June 25, 2019 10:52 AM PDT
    • 507 posts
    June 25, 2019 12:39 PM PDT
    It sounds like you're pretty set on the Carbine and gravity, and you do have enough money to buy both
    • 3 posts
    June 25, 2019 12:42 PM PDT

I ended up going for Carbine + Revolver + M67 + Trapmine. Shame that I didn't get the gravity gun though. Still got at least 15k left though.