Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Version 2.5.6 is a total disaster !

• 74 posts
    August 31, 2019 5:25 PM PDT

Version 2.5.6 is even a bigger disaster than 2.5.5 ! It simply crashes the browser !

• 90 posts
    August 31, 2019 5:41 PM PDT

This is your fault. That means either the browser you have is not working or your computer is not working right for the game.

• September 1, 2019 5:11 AM PDT

Yea idk

• 74 posts
    September 1, 2019 11:00 AM PDT

ToonYoshi said:

This is your fault. That means either the browser you have is not working or your computer is not working right for the game.

Are you a programer to advise me ? Please don't comment if you don't know anything about anything.

• 289 posts
    September 1, 2019 3:07 PM PDT

TheRomanian said:

ToonYoshi said:

Are you a programer to advise me ? Please don't comment if you don't know anything about anything.

thats obvious,other dont have that Problem u do...are you something special or the choosen one? 

• 74 posts
    September 6, 2019 3:36 PM PDT

pipipi said:

TheRomanian said:

ToonYoshi said:

thats obvious,other dont have that Problem u do...are you something special or the choosen one? 

Says Pipipi ... ranking on place 1500 ... 

• 3 posts
    September 9, 2019 6:12 AM PDT

I am a programmer. It happens when there is memory corruption or the instructions are misplaced(like when nop gets before destroying the stack frame and returing to the return address) or the stack pointer of a process is unable to get back the return address after completing the procedure. The occurance of this is also possible when a hacker is trying to inject some code in the game or trying to edit the WebGL process memory. Or as you say, that it's game's fault that it keeps crashing; It is highly unlikely to happen.

• September 9, 2019 6:23 AM PDT

player902a said:

I am a programmer. It happens when there is memory corruption or the instructions are misplaced(like when nop gets before destroying the stack frame and returing to the return address) or the stack pointer of a process is unable to get back the return address after completing the procedure. The occurance of this is also possible when a hacker is trying to inject some code in the game or trying to edit the WebGL process memory. Or as you say, that it's game's fault that it keeps crashing; It is highly unlikely to happen.

okay bro

• September 9, 2019 7:14 AM PDT

hmmm

• 74 posts
    January 8, 2020 1:37 PM PST

MAX, warmerise still does not work on win10 with Edge or Google chrome, or on anithing else for that matter. Warmerise is a dead game.