Forums » Off-Topic

How did you come up with YOUR Username?

• 192 posts
    February 23, 2022 3:27 PM PST

BlueToonYoshi said:

Hey. I was wondering, how did yall come up with your usernames on here, or any other places that have accounts? Did you just randomly make it up? Does it have an idea or story with it? Is it based on something you like or do? I told several people already how I got my username, but in better details, here is how I came up with mine.

So, my name originated from Super Smash Bros. Brawl for the Nintendo Wii. 2 characters that I loved to use, and was pretty great with was Toon Link and Yoshi. When I played as them, I would mainly use the blue tunic outfit for Toon Link, and for Yoshi, I would be either the dark blue color or the light blue/cyan colored one. I got the idea, "Hey, why don't I just combine my best 2 characters into a name that I liked?!" So, I found a notebook and started to write down words like: blue, toon, Yoshi, Link, and several other cool words, etc. that sounded cool to me. Eventually, I came up with Blue Toon Yoshi, which I liked alot! I definatly wanted to have the word Yoshi in it somewhere, since I love Yoshi things and Yoshi is my favorite character in the Mario universe! I later then decided to combine all 3 words together, forming BlueToonYoshi. And as of now, I still love this name, and use it to this day! I will always and forever be a Yoshi of some sort! :D

im scared

• 2097 posts
    February 23, 2022 3:34 PM PST
    You shouldn’t be.
    • 192 posts
    February 23, 2022 3:41 PM PST

Castiel said: You shouldn’t be.

a few months ago i saw his youtube channel and saw his face reveal i couldent sleep for a few days

• 2097 posts
    February 23, 2022 3:49 PM PST
    Why? He’s literally one of the chillest people here.
    • 192 posts
    February 23, 2022 3:54 PM PST

NO NO NO dont make me have any second thoughts about that 

• 192 posts
    February 23, 2022 3:59 PM PST

when i opend up the video oompaville insantly poped up in recommended lol

• 2097 posts
    February 23, 2022 4:06 PM PST
    Wtf are you talking about
    • 458 posts
    February 23, 2022 4:46 PM PST

I have always been inspired by weather, and I have always been interested in Lightning, tbh, I got this idea from the movie Cars, but I thought it sounded really cool like a powerful Lightning Warrior, so I chose my name to be 
     LightningStorm

• February 23, 2022 5:38 PM PST

What would it be like to put Con at the end of the name ?

• April 23, 2022 2:44 AM PDT

Black130 hmmm.. before i sign up my acc, i was thinking naming my acc "blackmamba" but it was taken so i name my self black130 instead 

• 27 posts
    December 18, 2022 2:52 PM PST

its my name

• 27 posts
    December 18, 2022 2:53 PM PST

346 is the times i faqed @axysias mem in as))

• 25 posts
    December 19, 2022 3:08 PM PST
    Rough
    • 250 posts
    December 19, 2022 7:57 PM PST
    My older sister told me once that she went to a book sale called Big Bad Wolf. I thought it would be a cool username for a game so here I am

Note that Big Bad Wolf is a name of a children’s storybook, but in a gaming context it sounds really cool to me

This post was edited by xXBigBadWolFXx at December 19, 2022 8:06 PM PST
    • 1 posts
    December 25, 2022 8:49 PM PST

I named it after Blockland.

• 415 posts
    December 31, 2022 3:58 AM PST

Ladies and Gentelman my name is braveboy bcz i am brave and i am boy 

Thank you

• 415 posts
    December 31, 2022 3:59 AM PST

PlasmaStrikerZ said:

Castiel said: You shouldn’t be.

a few months ago i saw his youtube channel and saw his face reveal i couldent sleep for a few days

lmfao haha 

• 1 posts
    December 31, 2022 4:51 AM PST

actully when i FIRST ever made an account it was LittleBear with a lot of numbers and a few letters inbeween and littlebear is my dog and then i stoped playing for a few years and my accout got banned or something so i had to make a new accout and thats when i did Mullisg3754 and i got hacked and ofc i had to make a new one and thats when i decied to being back littlebear as an accout name ya know?

• 954 posts
    December 31, 2022 12:49 PM PST

well. for me. I just decided to do something cool. not weird or anything. just a chill name that fits with the game. my alt account (Blastsoldier) was chosen since I like the blast stuff and im very good with it. my old account (Dustorm) was chosen since I really like dustorms, tornados, and dust devils. I also liked the red team and it had that dust-like color to it. so i did that

• 12 posts
    January 3, 2023 7:04 PM PST

i have an onlyfans and my name is sarah, so i named myself OnlyfansSarah

• 2097 posts
    January 3, 2023 7:51 PM PST
    My name is Hebrew.
    • 609 posts
    January 4, 2023 4:43 AM PST

Castiel said: My name is Hebrew.

Kanye looking annoyed.....what else is new? Haha :) | Rap ...

This post was edited by STERBEN99 at January 4, 2023 4:43 AM PST
    • 415 posts
    January 4, 2023 4:51 AM PST

STERBEN99 said:

Castiel said: My name is Hebrew.

Kanye looking annoyed.....what else is new? Haha :) | Rap ...

lmfao

• 186 posts
    January 4, 2023 5:19 AM PST

I chose this name because it means Max's number 1 fan in Euskara.

• 102 posts
    January 8, 2023 11:50 PM PST

I chose this name because i heard that my future wife (coobra) likes to eat squid.