Forums » Help & Tips

LSMG3 or Rail?

• 60 posts
    September 13, 2019 11:19 PM PDT

Is it a good buy? I always look for high DPS as I mostly don't miss my shots when I tap shoot or ADS.

Should i pick LSMG3?

How many bullets does that carry with the current mag included? compare that with Rail?

I only see myself using Snipers on maps like Base and Skygates and sniper only maps. So.. If i indeed save for a rail and picked it up..

I see no point in using rail when we quick peek.. as it and the regular bolt action sniper (lls12m?) would be the same in that case.

I need to know how many bullets each gun has and your experience with them. :D

Thanks in advance for the input!

• 60 posts
    September 13, 2019 11:21 PM PDT

That is why I love carbine as you can see from my profile.. as we can kill 2 people in 1 second potentially which we cant with the lls12m(?the regular bolt action sniper)

• September 14, 2019 7:48 AM PDT

LSMG3 is the best.

• September 14, 2019 6:30 PM PDT

I haven't used any of these. Just get G36.

• 60 posts
    September 14, 2019 6:50 PM PDT

No I do not prefer G36 and I think it is a inferior compared to carbine scientifically. (period) [Except for the scope]

My aim is of such a type that I can manage with carbine's IronSight. I'm looking towards something for my arsenal for long range.

How many bullets does LSMG3 have vs RailRifle.

Is there a bullet speed for any of them? or are they like plasma?

Thanks for your input!

Do provide me info on why i should get G36 if you think I am wrong.

• September 14, 2019 8:37 PM PDT
    LSMG3 has 11 bullets per magazine, while Rail only has 5. It depends on your play style. I do not think it is a wise idea to snipe with LSMG3 because the default sniper can outmatch the LSMG3's reciol at a far range, also rail only takes 1-2 bullets to kill, while LSMG3 takes up to 4.
    • 21 posts
    September 15, 2019 1:02 PM PDT

It's all down to personal preferance, I like the Rail Rifle because

a) 1 shot to head, 2 shots to body, and 3 shots to limbs.

b) Has a high dps, compared to the L115A3.

c) Reliable in most situations.

Although, the Rail Rifle only has 5 bullets, so I recommend aiming for the head most of the time. 

• September 15, 2019 5:38 PM PDT

LSMG3 is better than rail.

• 60 posts
    September 15, 2019 6:24 PM PDT

xHysteria said:

LSMG3 is better than rail.

Can you please provide a reason why? it is the case.

The other guys sound right to me. 

Even if you didn't provide a reason. Thank you and Thanking everyone for your input on this topic.

• 289 posts
    September 16, 2019 1:29 AM PDT

they both suck, LSMG is weaker than carbine& G36 , rail is same as l11 only that other ppl will see your shots so you will need to change spots after every kill.

just buy plasma

This post was edited by xKurzi at September 16, 2019 1:29 AM PDT
  • September 16, 2019 5:12 AM PDT

Yeah plasma is op