Forums » Off-Topic

[GAME] Actual Story of Warmerise

• 122 posts
    October 12, 2019 10:17 PM PDT

Once long years ago in 2070 An cyborgs was sented to earth on their attack Was red team mostly known to have blood why? Because they are cyborgs made out of machine opsite forces aka blue team nanotroopers has sented to fight against them battle was brutal Before they do that in 2030 Rebel ones was rebels but now they are Cyborgs Because of the infection Alot of those soldiers getting blead to death because of the attack unknownly the cyborgs where only ones who hold the gravity gun their king Was named the sky trooper and they have sky trooper in opsite force also they all attacked but one of sky trooper get injured into his leg and all cyborgs got really mad and angry they killed all ops and they all died once they have added strong and upgraded ones with shields red ones start acts like them blue ones are keeping their teammates safe by shield so they dont die they killed all cyborgs FINAL Attack for the cyborgs was TO KILL THE CAPTAIN mostly all them died no one surived against final attack So they make war and make rise this is why game called warmerise once they fight and they found captain dead on his chair all nanotropers got angry and used strong weapons And killed all cyborgs they finally kept humanity safe from being  extinct also whats story behind the maps? Storys behind maps First one and last was The base Base was actually Base for the oposite force and other Thogether they fighted Until they destroyed the cyborgs Red team They find buried Rebel on the Floor Sky trooper said:How many years was this thing buried before? Nanotrooper:i have no idea Mostly they tired to firgure out the problem but They well try Most important Their Captain Name:-----------

They want to stop the Cyborgs For once and for all Then they go to the most important Area called DIE RISE They fighted in it And no idea why the cyborgs are here Fighting alot and fighting fighting And after many gunfights They find that theres sercet note says theres Something else Written on it But with alien language it says That aliens was ones who created the Cyborgs from The Vent With blood

Sky trooper Said:This is very confusing i never heared of that before!

Nanotrooper:I know that is actually confusing

More storys coming soon

• October 14, 2019 4:48 AM PDT

lol

• 122 posts
    October 14, 2019 5:35 AM PDT

lol for what theres nothing FUNNY okay?

• October 14, 2019 7:21 AM PDT

You need some help learning english.

• 122 posts
    October 14, 2019 9:43 AM PDT

You need to shut your mouth young man

• October 14, 2019 9:50 AM PDT

See? I knew you could speak english :D

• October 14, 2019 8:55 PM PDT

shut my mouth too

• October 28, 2019 2:48 PM PDT

Once there was an ultimate being named God, He then created a guy named Max, who made this game. BOOOOOOM MIND BLOWING!!!!!!!!

• 12 posts
    May 23, 2020 2:27 PM PDT

lol, funny

• May 23, 2020 8:34 PM PDT

Lol true that

• 122 posts
    May 31, 2020 9:15 PM PDT

Anyways it wasn't that real fun

• 1 posts
    February 27, 2023 1:15 AM PST

Thats very well written, great job!

• 954 posts
    February 28, 2023 8:18 PM PST

this story is... strange. im currently making a book about this game. here is the plot:

1. even though the Martian society that runs "W.A.R.M.E.R.I.S.E" tries to hide their truths about who the soldiers are and why they fight for entertainment. which leads the soldiers to believe there is something greater that they are fighting for and the both teams need to take down the society and work together to end the Martian domination and save humanity to kill the aliens the utopia has brought to kill off humanity. the creator of the "game" uses coding to make the soldiers do whatever they are programmed to do. later R.E.D starts a revolution that brings the two factions together which sparks a war of mass destruction across the shattered solar system and planets who also bring other aliens in a inter-galactic war
    • 3 posts
    March 7, 2023 1:14 PM PST

Two teams pit against each other in an eternal struggle. The fight occurs in different areas on the same planet.

They are:  Registered Players vs. Guests. Guests are put up for slaughter so Registered Players can buy capes. All Kinds of Capes. Look at those capes hanging out of the cars. That guy has a cape, he must be really good. Guests can't get capes. Their bodies are ground up to make more capes. 

Some say they've seen a Cape floating around not attached to a Registered Player. Slaughtering all in its wake. Some say it lives in an offshore UFO that is on an island for some reason. Some say its in the tunnels that no one has time to go in. Can the Cape be stopped? Will Guests and Registered Players all band together, or will they keep doing the grunt work for BIG CAPE? feeding its gaping maw. 

This post was edited by mrdictionary at March 7, 2023 1:15 PM PST
    • 954 posts
    March 7, 2023 4:32 PM PST
    That’s not even a story
    • 3 posts
    March 8, 2023 10:31 AM PST

CAPES

• 122 posts
    August 14, 2023 5:21 AM PDT

Guys please, this thread is like really old, i made this bs when i was a kid. 

i might not update the story because i'm not supposed to, so please, i'm sorry if this story was grammartically incorrect that was just how i was back then.

i have grew up with warmerise and disliked how i acted back then, i apologise deeply to anyone confused about this story

This post was edited by MoatazWereCat at August 14, 2023 5:26 AM PDT
    • 954 posts
    August 14, 2023 5:14 PM PDT
    I’m already making a book about this game.
    • 2 posts
    January 28, 2024 2:00 AM PST

story's good man, especially considering how long ago that was lol