Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Death Bomb Suggestion

    • 90 posts
    February 5, 2017 6:11 PM PST

    I saw this in some other game, though I can't remember what it was. What it would do is explode after the player dies and gives damage to any enemy around him/her. You buy it - for whatever amount - then it's constantly on you. Maybe even make it a part of the Nano package so players would have to purchase it every 24 hours if they want it. I'm not saying it should kill the enemy(ies) around you but they'd take damage from it. If they're low enough in HP, of course, it would kill them.

     

    EDIT: I think a better name for this would be a Vengence Bomb. Just a thought.


    This post was edited by BlueDragonFire at February 6, 2017 8:46 AM PST
    • 299 posts
    February 6, 2017 10:50 AM PST

    BlueDragonFire said:

    I saw this in some other game, though I can't remember what it was. What it would do is explode after the player dies and gives damage to any enemy around him/her. You buy it - for whatever amount - then it's constantly on you. Maybe even make it a part of the Nano package so players would have to purchase it every 24 hours if they want it. I'm not saying it should kill the enemy(ies) around you but they'd take damage from it. If they're low enough in HP, of course, it would kill them.

     

    EDIT: I think a better name for this would be a Vengence Bomb. Just a thought.

    its a bit OP

     

    • 90 posts
    February 6, 2017 11:32 AM PST

    Not really. It's a one-shot device and if it only deals about 10-15 damage the only players who would die from it are those with low HP anyway. Not to mention that if the enemy player is out of range of the body there won't be any damage. It's only those who are close {about the range of the grenades/trap mines when they go off} who will get damaged. Nothing actually over powering about it.

     

    Sure, in a major battle something like this could make a difference. But any weapon could in the right hands.

     


    This post was edited by BlueDragonFire at February 6, 2017 11:35 AM PST
    • 259 posts
    February 11, 2017 12:13 PM PST

    Bad idea

    • 90 posts
    February 11, 2017 12:18 PM PST

    EpicTroll2 said:

    Bad idea

     

    Well that is quite informative.

    • 259 posts
    February 11, 2017 12:31 PM PST
    BlueDragonFire said:

    EpicTroll2 said:

    Bad idea

     

    Well that is quite informative.

    I just dont see whats the point of that bomb :v And yeah it would be op or for example imagine in 1v1s the player survive with low hp but he die from the bomb and it will make so much ties
    • 151 posts
    February 11, 2017 12:48 PM PST

    Interesting idea.

     

    I saw this concept done quite well by Blizzard, in their game, Overwatch by giving this passive ability to one of the characters, Junkrat.

    When he dies, he leaves about 8 small grenades behind that explode in a small radius, they have the same stats as the ones used in his primary fire.

    (A grenade launcher)


    This post was edited by Seth at February 11, 2017 12:48 PM PST
    • 299 posts
    February 12, 2017 4:35 AM PST

    for example i also think Gravity gun is too OP

    it kills the game...except for those noobs :v (sorry troll, jk)

    • 259 posts
    February 12, 2017 5:19 AM PST
    STERBEN99 said:

    for example i also think Gravity gun is too OP

    it kills the game...except for those noobs :v (sorry troll, jk)

    Nah its not :v
    • 299 posts
    February 12, 2017 5:44 AM PST

    EpicTroll2 said:
    STERBEN99 said:

    for example i also think Gravity gun is too OP

    it kills the game...except for those noobs :v (sorry troll, jk)

    Nah its not :v

    bro...u gotta admit, i dont mind those who use it to speed through big maps (like base) however those who use it to get out of the line of fire and drop mines next to the enemy are a bunch of pussys xd


    This post was edited by STERBEN99 at February 12, 2017 5:44 AM PST